Wow he's not even hiding his blatant shilling any more

Wow he's not even hiding his blatant shilling any more

Attached: Linus shill tips.png (1307x901, 1021K)

Other urls found in this thread:

consumerist.com/2006/02/06/nvidias-perez-they-act-as-our-voice/
tomshardware.com/news/nvidia-rtx-gpus-worth-the-money,37689.html
consumerist.com/2016/09/14/why-do-i-suddenly-have-to-log-in-now-to-use-the-graphics-card-ive-had-for-years/index.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

he pretty much always has acknowledged that he's a blatant shill. he even used to wear shirts with logos on them
sageing your shitty thread btw

Wow! Someone from youtube that does it as his job and has half a dozen employees has real sponsors?!?!?!?! Call the fucking news, this is incredible!

Also it's against the ToS of youtube to not disclose sponsors for videos.

I'd rather he openly says the video is sponsored by Intel or any other company, than keeping it hidden from sight. At least you know he's being paid for what he's saying and doing.

I don't get why you guys make so many threads on Jow Forums about him?
He's a generic fucking youtube reviewer, absolutely nothing special about him. Why are people so fucking interested in what he does!?

He wrote THE kernel, dude

why even hide it, he's doing a commercial nothing wrong with that, if you don't like it just don't watch it
I'm always amazed by the people how doing those threads, how are you? you actually think this is a real problem or just trolling

Daily reminder that every LTT fan is under 18 yrs old or a useless consumer shill with no insight into tech, please sage this thread to page 10

Right, he wrote the popcorn kernel.

>muh ToS
follow the rules like a good goy, kid.

So you'd rather him be able to hid his sponsers and just release videos about subjects WITHOUT telling you that he's being paid by a specific company to do that?

What kind of fucked up world do you want?

Are you retarded? It would literally be more ((())) to not disclose its a sponsored video.

>reddit spacing
makes no difference, disclosure is for brainlets

You have to be 18 to use this site.

I've been "reddit spacing" since before reddit was a website.

Go back to Jow Forums

They legally have to state that a video is paid promotion / sponsored. It constitutes advertisement and is therefore bound by the same laws as advertising. The FTC in the US, ASA in the UK and DGCCRF in France all guidelines for content creators on Youtube to follow. This came up a few years back and Youtube made it easier for creators to include notices that it was a paid promotion (such as the text in your image).

He'd have to say if he was paid by AMD, NVIDIA, Hauwei, Samsung, Google... doesn't matter. And he's not the only one that it applies to. It applies to every creator that takes money to talk about a product.

He talks SO SLOW now.

Intel is a good company i dont see the prob

>AMDrones seething that Linus picks the best CPU for gaming which isn't Ryzen
Kek

Maybe instead of AMD funding shills on the internet they should try actual marketing

I mean they already have AdoredTV and Hardware Unboxed shilling for them for free, why not expand the list to other Jewtubers

this is the fucking 7th sponsored Intel video in less than 3 months wtf

GOTTA MAKE THAT RUNTIME OVER 10 MINUTES FOR DUAL ADS FOR NON-ADBLOCKER USERS

>It applies to every creator that takes money to talk about a product.
Not only takes money. If they give you the product you have to disclose it is paid promotion.
So if Intel is like "here is a bunch of CPUs, do something with them" what they do with them has to be disclosed as paid promotion.

literally who

and you still advertise for him
FOR FREE

Attached: 1513841662037.gif (200x197, 2.21M)

good man

>It applies to every creator that takes money to talk about a product.
what if i do it for free?

kill yourself.

Then you're a sucker.

Everyone knows that when someone complains about "reddit spacing" he's a plebbitor who came here during the latest election influx. It's a easy way of detecting newfags, so don't spoil it.

WHY DOES THIS BOTHER YOU?

AT LEAST HE'S HONEST AND HE'S PUTTING FOOD ON A WHOLE TEAM OF PEOPLE'S TABLE

yep, it's the people who bitch about people like pewdieppie and all the money he makes, and still watches and/or promotes him with shit threads.

This is what reddit spacing looks like.

You fag.

user wasn't doing this.

>reddit spacing

wow, you absolutely destroyed him!

reddit spacing is putting 3 returns at the end of a line because 2 returns doesn't leave a blank line on reddit's markdown. Jow Forums doesn't even parse 3 returns as 2 separate lines so the whole "reddit spacing" thing is a meme designed to piss people off on Jow Forums because they're being accused of being "redditors".

>the moar you know

>doesn't like my post
>refutes to underage mockery
>doubt.jpg

Attached: h.png (885x564, 457K)

so it would be

like this

then?

>he thinks OP is not Linus himself

He chose the best GAMING CPU for a GAMING center. SHILL!!! Call the news!!!!

>t. reddit

Are you retarded? He always said when a video was sponsored.

There's concrete evidence of Nvidia shilling for years and I have yet to see it for amd. Hell, there's even for Intel and fucking Apple. Care to show some? And adored TV completely shat on rx Vega. He was so mad he said and fan boys were the reason why the company sucked.

Let him catch a break. He probably didn't earn a lot from inventing Linux. It's free after all

Reddit spacing is 2 returns because that's what it takes to start a new line on Reddit.

When people are used to that you see them writing like this because they don't realize Jow Forums only requires one return.

The double space should be used to separate complete paragraphs, not separate thoughts.

>reddit vs. reddit
>who is most reddit?
Reddit wins.

>concrete evidence of Nvidia shilling for years
wow with all that concrete evidence you've provided us, you sure did prove your point

If you're going to call a company out specifically for having "concrete evidence" you should at least provide SOME of that evidence yourself.

Attached: intelshill.png (1080x720, 715K)

Oh, sweet summer child

consumerist.com/2006/02/06/nvidias-perez-they-act-as-our-voice/

>2006

You CONCRETE evidence of Nvidia shilling is an article from 2006...?

Wew lad

HELL!

tomshardware.com/news/nvidia-rtx-gpus-worth-the-money,37689.html

do you know what shilling is...?

>it's not shilling, we're just retarded
Ok.

No dumbfuck, the point is a single example from over a decade is NOT evidence of shilling TODAY.

Show that as "evidence" in a court of law and get your ass laughed out of the courtroom.

This is not a court of law and Nvidia is not on trial. I merely showed an example from 10 years ago from admitted shills and then a example from this month with a highly, highly suspicious article from a supposed respectable website coming to a ridiculous conclusion. No, I can't prove that Tom's Hardware was shilling was god damnit, doesn't it looks like it?

This is not a court of law and Nvidia is not on trial. I merely showed an example from 10 years ago from admitted shills and then a example from this month with a highly, highly suspicious article from a supposed respectable website coming to a ridiculous conclusion. No, I can't prove that Tom's Hardware was shilling but god damnit, doesn't it looks like it?

>consumerist
kek
consumerist.com/2016/09/14/why-do-i-suddenly-have-to-log-in-now-to-use-the-graphics-card-ive-had-for-years/index.html

If he isn't hiding it, then by definition, it's not shilling

wow is that the real linux torvalds

stop posting this faggot

Attached: shilltel.jpg (658x646, 48K)

LMAO I actually watched this and 1:30-ish he actually said "the part of the warehouse we had cooled and did crypto mining"

you people who hate miners so much

now you know

it was Linus all along

>retard posting

>wow I can get someone else to pay for stuff?

Linus didn't buy GPUs for their mining rig

They used old and spare GPUs that they don't use for testing

Since he gets a ton he just used all of them

By the time this video was made Linus already knew about the Intel i9 and RTX

>our friends at Intel sponsored this video so in case things change we can just call them up
>uses a 1070

In one month he'll upgrade these to the i9-9900k and 2080Ti

Does anyone remember the video where Luke literally begged for likes? LTT was on brink of death at that point

Jow Forums loves little boys and drama
no matter how stupid it is

>a youtuber was sponsored to make a video
wow, never seen that before.

Attached: leenus.png (225x223, 74K)