Hello Jow Forums all my old friends have ditched me for my sister. now all they do is make fun of my gay...

hello Jow Forums all my old friends have ditched me for my sister. now all they do is make fun of my gay. my sister sends embarresing pics of me to them. i hate it! what should i do Jow Forums :(

Attached: edffhtyjrt.png (1406x624, 714K)

are you also a girl

rape your sister to cure your faggotry

no im not!
no that would be gross and rape is bad

haha lol

no im a boy. and all my friends. most were boys and some girls... ditched me for my sister :(

ok get your sisters panties and masturbate to them to cure your faggotry

norway more like norgay lole

i hate her. i hate women. im bisexual. women just leave me behind.

what happened to Jow Forums...

are you boi or girl

im a boyyyyyyyy. did everyone forget who i am... im Ritsu. eh maybe its because of the time i came here.

what happened to it?

i think the memorable posters left. well they left for discord. because the board became bad. its kinda sad :(

>ritsu
fugg off shitty poster you ruined my jerk off fantasy

Attached: 1495073754203.jpg (236x236, 12K)

you jerked off to this...

what do you mean women leave you behind?

i was gonna

Attached: 1520722432702.png (122x122, 16K)

didn't see many leaving. who did? and they are better off on discord if they like it there

i cant women. every female i have met usually stays some meters away from me. well other then those weird edgy tumblr girls... the only girl i knew liked me was a tranny who wanted to be a boy. now even she hates me.

also
>having roasties as freinds

its not good fap material!
bumstead and stefan. many others. i really dont have a complete lists. its the (((gay posters))) but they made the board fun.

>every female i have met usually stays some meters away from me
do you bathe?

>bumstead and stefan
Still on Jow Forums.
> its the (((gay posters))) but they made the board fun.
It's the /b/fugees Ritsu. Board didn't go to shite until /b/ came in.

i hate it. well frick females. the only female i like is Miku. every other female i know usually disgust me for some reason

both are still here. many really good posters left a couple of months ago

i bathe! its the females i know. Frick sometimes in the train there is like three different girls who sits right next to me if there is seats there. its just that when they know me i somehow disgust me. first they think i have some charm. for some time. then after while when they know more of me then they somehow disgust me.
oh... well i know about the /b/ stuff. but i didnt now they still posted. i just heard they got into a relationship. well i hope for the best for the board and thir relationship

i hope they come back one day

i just don't care anymore, Jow Forums is going down and is going fast

are you a social retard?

where denmark with that blacked.png

i love all my friends here. i got at least miku. but i loved this board and all the people here. i will never forget that

probably. i dont care anymore. they can suck my bad social skills. i at least get high grades.
yes denmark who blacked me... blacked ritsu. i remember them all. those were fun times.

Don't feel rejected and believe that Jow Forums will never be like before. You make the board what you want it to be

Attached: 1537560372871.jpg (630x840, 329K)

it cant be changed back. but it can be changed to be something better. i hope the board gets better

Your sister sounds based as fuck

:(
my friends call her a genius. the best girl. well i guess. i will leave them soon

Are the pictures she sends them pictures she took herself or ones you took?

pictures she took of me while i was unaware :(

Sounds like you need to stop doing embarrassing things. Or you need to own up to the fact that you are gay and just accept it. Learn to laugh with them and such. Why be ashamed of what you are? And if they only make fun of you, then fuck 'em. why worry about what they think if they only care about that?

>i just heard they got into a relationship.
From who?

Attached: 79897339.png (366x241, 4K)

i dont do so much embarresing things! its just that she takes pics of me and i dont want that. im not really that ashamed. they already now im gay... but my sister makes it looks so much more akward. i hate it. i will just leave them be for some weeks. its gonna be okey. i can leave them
from morkie

Well then.

huh? is it a problem?

Nah, it's not a problem. I like keeping up with my friends.

oh okey. i was a bit worried. i dont have that many friends to talk to. i talk to morkie everyday though

i'm still here...

go away nerd

no

oh hi! its been a while. heh... might have thought you left. im sorry!

yes

im sorry! im stupid... please forgive me :(

so is this a free thread or nah

im off. for some days. im so sorry

don't die ristu

i did something really stupid and i should be really sorry. i am very sorry. i never meant harm. im off because im ashamed by myself. dont feel bad for me. im just stupid

got back here a few days ago
no
bye Ritz

yes

fucking end my mistake of an existance desu

Attached: 1533500865615.png (620x640, 336K)

pound their ass with your huge ass cock
that should show em not to mess with a fag

That's what you get for trusting people

Fight your sister