Untitled

Attached: GenderMentalGymnatiscs.png (2048x2048, 765K)

I wish to be the little girl. What's so hard to understand?

Attached: 1530224949173.gif (500x573, 442K)

why

braindead weeb

Attached: NN37fsP.png (540x540, 227K)

understandable

Not that user but
>Little
To have a second chance at life maybe
>Girl
Gets to be way more expressive of feelings without being called a fag

I often play as female characters, but I won't bullshit and say it's because of any reasons listed in pic related. I just like big pixelated tiddies and ass. Also sometimes the females have the advantage, see Jill Valentine with inventory space in RE1.

I want the ass and the fashion options, but I also don't deny that it's weird. Just feels better that way.

>Jow Forums - technology

REEEEEEEEEEE
#FREE_ALEX

too bad you'll always be a old fat loser

The ironic thing about these pics it always amuses me how the person attacking the bottom viewpoint is the one actually doing the gymnastics. They took time out of their day to make this image just to prove how "logical" their side is

Attached: 1534027042012.jpg (785x757, 152K)

you forgot the part where he dies alone

As if I can afford enough food to be fat.

This is true though.

Attached: 1518816402899.jpg (948x1200, 111K)

Who hurt you?

>I lack the ability to immerse myself with something that is not exactly like me
I pity you since most media lacks the fat, ugly and dumb protagonist, but hey at least the Japanese hentai market has plenty of stuff for you to immerse yourself into

>as if I could afford enough food to be fat
I know that feel all too well user
I just wanna be a big boi :( being skelly sucks dick

True that.

My femshep was just better. If a little bit more difficult to explain to others.

Is it possible that we're in denial or we're at some point going to have some kind of self revelation that'll make us cringe at all of this

67497430 67497451
67497469 67497477
67497556 67497587
67497619 67497630
67497691 67497698
67497774 67498636
67499355 67499739

Sorry if I'm being a "new-fag" as you people call it, but what do these posts have to do with Jow Forums - Technology?

Attached: paypay :thonking:.png (741x609, 13K)

This is barely 20 minutes of work in MS paint. Humor always takes the nuance to the extreme.

Jow Forums is secretly filled with trannies
A weird amount of them are tech nerds for some reason

Did I drunkenly stumble into /tg/ again

w8sted digits tbqhwy

No, /tg/ drunkenly stumbled in here

oh shit. I did not notice.

because they're men

men like technology

I like cute girls so I play as cute girls in games.

Attached: 1480313227191.gif (560x430, 1.55M)

>t. Redditfag

>How you make your video game character is indicative of having a mental disorder

Attached: serveimage(23).jpg (645x773, 56K)

So it's reddit to think there's only two genders? Have we come full circle?

Doesn't dysphoria imply a belief that you actually are a woman and in the wrong body?
I just have autogynephilia, thanks.

Attached: 1444146339275.jpg (638x576, 48K)

Spacing too tho

This is absolutely disgusting and you should be ashamed of yourself

I just like looking at girl ass

No, dysphoria is simply the opposite of euphoria: unhappiness. In a broad sense, gender dysphoria is feeling like the inner gendered representation of yourself doesn't match the outer one, which causes unhappiness. This can arise from, e.g., feeling that your pecs are too big (and thus, womanly) even though you otherwise feel confident in your masculinity; similarly, it can arise, e.g., from having very broad shoulders as a woman -- in both cases, the person's inner gender representation is the same as what they were born as, but they develop outer traits reminiscent of the opposite gender. And of course, there are the cases when it's the opposite: having an inner gender representation that's the opposite of what they were born as and what the overwhelming majority of their outer representation is.

start there pls, I've seen enough of your threads in /vp/

Dude I make female characters because I prefer looking at women. It's really simple.

Interesting stuff. I should have guessed the meaning of dysphoria, but I guess I assumed there had been linguistic drift and it had come to mean something slightly different.
Is that disconnect really the typical pathology for transsexuals? I always figured it was just people like me who let their fetishes leak into real life.

Attached: wot.gif (133x128, 238K)

i dont care about being little, i just want to be a girl

probably this desu. i litterally saw someone post this image a few days ago

Attached: 1535135822545.jpg (1156x1457, 495K)

>starting at a mans ass isn't gay

Attached: 1504990787108.jpg (305x340, 31K)

literally want to go balls deep in a trap and watch a movie after

>play as a nigger in GTA: San Andreas
>play as an undead or ashen one in Dark Souls
>play as a tank in Battle Tanks
>play as god in Sim City or some other city builder
>crickets

>play as a woman in a game
>MENTAL GYMNASTICS! SELF INSERTION! MENTALLY UNSTABLE!

Fucking get over yourself

Not Jow Forums, but I sometimes pick female characters in multiplayer pvp games if they have smaller character models which makes them harder to hit/click and easier to platform with. Because its a smaller frame with the same run speed/jump distance and height, it makes it easier to judge jumps and jump off things at the last frame. In single player I only pick them if their starting load out/stats are better, like in RE3 I think (maybe 4), the girl starts with a gun and the guy starts with a knife, or I can vaguely remember some games where female characters have more int/wisdom making them better mage/caster mains over males who had more str/dex.

In WoW I main a female tauren because its hilarious

The problem are guys like

What's the problem with him?

>Is that disconnect really the typical pathology for transsexuals?
if you're not at the point where you're going to dismiss trans peoples experiences, then yes, it's very common for trans people to have some degree of dysphoria all the way up to severe amounts of dysphoria, it's also fairly common in medical settings to withhold diagnosis unless dysphoria can be established (which is more relevant for preteen and teen people looking into transitioning) and in some countries it may not be possible to transition without going private unless you have diagnosed dysphoria
the dysphoria is usually severe enough that when people transition they'll frequently remove themselves from anything that reminds them of their past, name changes should go without saying but they'll also remove photos of their old selves in their home, get rid of old clothes, etc, the dysphoria can also be strong enough that correct use of pronouns can be a hot button issue as they can feel that that people using their old pronouns can be a personal attack on them and if the dysphoria is strong enough it can certainly evoke some unpleasant emotions and cause anxiety
>I always figured it was just people like me who let their fetishes leak into real life.
this can also be the case but it's usually the small minority and you can distinguish these people because they usually won't do HRT and will instead just do fulltime drag or something, or in some cases they'll do HRT and get implants but will keep their dick (speaking as m>f) because they have no dysphoria about their dick, people with dysphoria will usually express a strong need to lop it off

tfw this tfw
JUST

>like my dick
>don't want to crossdress
>if anything, feel unhappiness about not being manly/fit enough
So I really am just a weird fetishist and not a future /lgbt/ poster. Thanks for the informative post user, I appreciate it.

Attached: 5C06DCA6-00BE-429F-8905-8F7CF5A487A4.jpg (750x686, 338K)

For me it's both, we'll see which path I take once the programming socks arrive.

it's worth remembering that dysphoria doesn't necessarily have to be related to being trans, if you're a guy and you're having dysphoria about not being manly or fit enough that's something a decent amount of bodybuilders are going to be able to relate with, it's not uncommon for men to feel emasculated (probably a bad word choice) and to have dysphoria about features that they feel are feminine like small hands or feet, small shoulders, that sort of thing
it's also common for anorexic people to feel dysphoria - they usually view themselves as being fat or overweight despite being very much underweight
in any case, if you feel it's affecting you then you should try to seek out counselling, it's not healthy to not feel at ease with yourself

I probably do need counselling, but as it is I just use it as motivational material. Need to work on having less bodyfat and eating right so I don't cringe every time I see my belly.
>tfw used to have a somewhat defined abdomen and chest
>now I'm a flabby nerd
Never stop working out, kids.

i roleplay as the opposite sex because i want to
simple

Usually express a need. But then there are those that can accept it even if they don't like it, don't want the risks of an invasive operation or simply can't afford too.
Don't know what this have to do with playing the little girl in games?

>he doesn't want to be a little girl

afternoon fellow agp

well dieting is cheaper and easier than counselling, good luck user!

>Usually express a need.
you are correct, I was a bit strong there, and I realise invasive and potentially dangerous surgery that doesn't guarantee success isn't a good option for many people
>Don't know what this have to do with playing the little girl in games?
nothing, OP's pic is dumb and is both a strawman and doesn't understand mental gymnastics

its actually night time for me, but you too

based and redpilled

Unironically, trans communities sometimes have to section off tech discussion so it doesn't scare people away

fuck kaz
REEEEEEEEEE

what do I do about the whole self-hatred thing? I still can't shake the feeling that transition is just a half-assed inferior alternative to suicide.

hi /vp/

I can't actually help with that as I'm not trans myself, you probably know this already but finding a good therapist should probably be your top priority if you feel you hate yourself and are having suicidal thoughts
it may also feel half-assed at times but something to consider is that suicide rates do go down in trans people after some degree of transitioning, trans people generally do feel better when they can work to resolve their dysphoria despite it not being an easy thing to do

>want to chat with new people, decide to check out botnet thread on /soc/
>notice someone that has linux and programming listed as interests. it's a trans
>'great, i want to chat about programming and linux'
>friend request denied for seemingly no reason
Every single time I try interacting with trans people online, there is a problem.
I don't understand.
I was kind of doubtful before adding already because every online trans person I've had the chance to interact with over longer periods of time, seemed to be borderline crazy and big drama came out of them.
This really didn't help.

Attached: don't like it.gif (500x511, 136K)

me too but i also do not want to be an ugly transvestite

This is a terrible picture. If I were going to a gymnastics competition I'd be bored as fuck watching the top but the bottom looks like the best fucking show on Earth.

Based solely on this image alone I'm gonna have to say gender swapping mental gymnastics are way better than normal people mental gymnastics. NORMIES BTFO.

lol

>but I won't bullshit and say it's because of any reasons listed in pic related. I just like big pixelated tiddies and ass

That's exactly what that pic said. Didn't you see the last line: "I don't want to stare at a man's ass all day"?

i blame anime

Attached: 1534219941030.png (3640x2140, 1.45M)

little girls are the cutest, i want to be cute

go away faggot satan

Stay here faggot Satan!

Nice quads btw

But I didn't say it was because I choose to not look at men's asses. I'd be okay with playing a male avatar as well.

>complaining about people who don't act like themselves
>in a role playing game

those are all seperate arguments, not mental gymnastics.

what's the matter, nigger? Kaz ejected you from mother base?

why are you staring at your character's ass when there are so many other things on the screen to look at? I never find my eyes wandering towards my male character's ass because I'm not a faggot.

there's absolutely nothing wrong with playing as a woman in Metroid or Portal. if you CHOOSE to play as a girl in a game that gives you the choice however, that makes you a faggot.

OP, be sure to add this excuse to your next mental gymnastics MS Paint comic.

>I'd rather watch a gay man do gymnastics than a woman

Looks like you've never played Metal Gear Solid 4.

in revengeance you learn to enjoy the male ass

if that was the gymnastics, yea, actually.

Then why don't you? You prefer to look at a woman. And that's what that line says.

But you choose to buy and play Portal or Metroid.
Fag!

Is genderswapping technology?

OP is just bitter he tried to hit on his 'female' party member in wow of worldcraft only to find out he's a dude

X-Change is MedTech

this is the first time i've ever seen someone mention X-Change
love those games

Tranny tech nerds don't feel manly enough and they don't get girls so they decide to fix all that by becoming the girl.
And they fail and kill themselves the end.

>Tranny tech nerds don't feel manly enough and they don't get girls so they decide to fix all that by becoming the girl.
more like their lives are filled with nothing but ridicule and emptiness from growing up and all the way into adulthood, their little socially inept brains see girls as having an easy time in life, which isn't that far from the truth, but their conclusion is wrong. after years of senseless mind-numbing programming while not really feeling like they've achieved anything in life, they have a mental breakdown and go for a last one attempt at life by becoming a girl. but they're so socially inept and just failures at life they really had no right at all to even dare to grab that little slice of happiness for themselves, and thus they still feel empty and like they have not accomplished anything in life, with the additional bonus of being total freaks of nature only "coddled" (more like tolerated) in the most progressive confines of commiefornia. just senseless programming, day in and day out. one day the snap and end their misery.

doesn't roll off the tongue that easily though. unlike the gallons of semen these trannies drink on a daily basis.

actually I pirated them

I like bobs. There's no mental gymnastics about it.

There is only one gender

Iunno I've got a couple of tranny friends in a server online, and they're pretty cool people
I don't know why you'd go looking for trannies online though, if you're looking for friends do that, you might get trannies or you might not, but actively looking for people who label themselves as trannies is retarded

I feel you man

Attached: 1534172577794.jpg (900x1200, 124K)