GDPR is a meme, it's a tool for EU to destroy their own citizens, and not to protect their citizens

GDPR is a meme, it's a tool for EU to destroy their own citizens, and not to protect their citizens.

>someone made a Twitter account with my name 9 years ago
>that account hasn't been used for 9 years
>3 tweets only
>no followers
>GDPR is now active
>file a report for my country's data protection authority which is in EU
>wait 3 months for an answer
>after 3 months, receive an answer that says "We do not intend to take any action at this time"
>no way to contact the dumb jurist who works for that agency

Attached: 1529994785624.png (410x239, 74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20170114070637/https://murdercube.com/files/
lite.ip2location.com/ip-address-ranges-by-country
gdpr-info.eu/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>no way to contact the dumb jurist who works for that agency

are you also noticing that it's becoming nearly impossible to contact anyone relevant in the administration for any problem, lately ?
in France here.

cant wait till g*rmany gets nuked

>someone took my name on twitter boohoo
>what do you want us to do about it?

Attached: images.jpg (225x225, 7K)

>are you also noticing that it's becoming nearly impossible to contact anyone relevant in the administration for any problem, lately ?
>in France here.
That's nothing new.
That's what happens when you receive each month new directives and have to wait to have the proper legal procedure to follow.
Bonus points if nobody in the service knows the procedure and you have to wait for the ministry to move its ass.

>contacts the government about someone having his name on twitter

Attached: 1304642744207.gif (240x180, 588K)

>somebody actually made this thread

Attached: your taste is shit.webm (1280x720, 351K)

you do realise that you're very likely not the only person with that name

>Be European
>Somebody registered my name on Twitter before me.
>Contact the government.

Yep. That's an European for you. If that happened where I live their answer would be: "Sir, stay where you are. We are sending a representative immediately to punch you in the dick for being such a fag".

Based Macron

OP, Article 13 and GDRP are meant to make the criticism of the EU parlament online to be illegal and sharing info to be hard. It is known. Jow Forums is stupid, but even they know it. Why do you have to state the obvious? My country's relationship with the EU is that of a leech and a retarded libtard. The leech wins. And once germany is sucked dried no one will cry for them because of their immigration laws.

Yeah, but they have healthcare and cheap internet though, unlike Murica

You can say what you want about Hitler, but the guy never had sand and regular niggerinos raping his country. What's her agenda? Nobody in the EU is on an cuck crisis like Germany and she still wants the entire EU to accept more refugees. Is she just a nigger loving walking snatch or is there something behind?

it'll get nuked from within. The islamists will do it
maybe they won't be entirely useless after all.
just gotta give them the old murdercube archive web.archive.org/web/20170114070637/https://murdercube.com/files/

Attached: Rock_falling.gif (250x188, 72K)

You got me there. When you get stabbed by an Arab or raped by an African your hospital bill is going to be real low. You can also use that cheap Internet to have your video talking about it taken down for hate speech. You are right, the EU is an Utopia.

Modern leftism: so bad that even hitler is better. Still not a fan of the guy and his actions, but it is getting harder and harder to hate him.

this is quite possibly the most retarded brain dead criticism I've ever seen of the GDPR, well done op, it's a miracle that you can even breathe

>be american
>get ____

you do realize there are people with unique names, fucking retard

Oh no, don't get me wrong. Hitler was human trash, he fucked so many others to help his own people. The only thing worse would be somebody fucking his own people to help others, aka: The European left.

even if that were the case there's no damages from someone using your name on an account that otherwise has nothing to do with you
but chances are hundreds of people have your name unless you have an ultra special snowflake name that is spelled wrong

>modern right: so bad that people would prefer breadlines

you're an idiot if you think people can't have unique names for themselves

you're also an idiot for saying it's completely fine and acceptable to impersonate other people

I never said I like the guy. He was one of the most human trash creatures to ever be born. All I am saying is that the left's actions are despicable.

I never said people can't have unique names but that it's incredibly rare and is almost probably not the case
and also impersonation is already illegal and is better dealt with by defamation/libel/fraud legislation which have far more bite

>stop germany from saving the world in 1945
>jewish globalism blossoms
>EUdSSR tightens grip
>it's somehow germanys fault

Attached: 1522993639234.png (439x290, 44K)

>your name
wtf? maybe you guys have the same name? how you gonna prove you're the only with that name in this world?

yeah i'm sure there is another person with a japanese name in a country with 5 million people, you fucking retard

i don't understand why you autistic fucking idiots refuse to accept the fact that there are people with unique names

i was just pretending to be retarded xd

twitter accounts are not confined to one country you fucking retard. And even then, it has nothing to do with your fucking government

>twitter accounts are not confined to one country you fucking retard
I don't know if you're baiting but you sound genuinely autistic and retarded, holy fucking shit. Do you know what an IP address is? Do you know why it's used? You can look up the IP addresses that was used to create an account and used to access the account, you goddamn fucking retard. Fuck off to /v/, you tech illiterate ape.

lite.ip2location.com/ip-address-ranges-by-country

it will end the same as net neutrallity
useless panic and the fucking same

>Do you know what an IP address is? Do you know why it's used? You can look up the IP addresses that was used to create an account and used to access the account
so someone made an account in your country some 7 years ago on an IP address in your country, and you MR IMPORTANT TWITTER USER (you aren't) user can't get verified because of this so you whine to your government to do something about it instead of twitter?

Having your own name on twitter isn't a right under any law
jesus christ you actually are retarded.

impersonating somebody falls under many laws, you dumb autistic retard, and GDPR was specifically made to protect EU citizens identity

holy shit, take your adderall and play with lego or something, i bet you're underage too, you goddamn subhuman /v/edditor

>impersonating somebody falls under many laws
someone used your name SEVEN FUCKING YEARS AGO you schizo fucking naive retard. Do you actually know the person that did it? Do you know every person that has lived in or passed through your country in the past 7+ fucking years?
Using a name on twitter and doing nothing with the account is not fucking illegal under any law you goddamn retard.

get a reality check you fucking retarded nip

I own a lot of .com domains. But I'm honestly thinking of switching to .nl domains because then at least I can contact the registry to get my domain back if it gets stolen. .com is the wild west.

Who cares, there is a possibility of another person with your name or nickname. That you are not called Hans Meier doesn't give you special protection.

Does the account have your information on it? Else its someone else's account. Not your fucking problem.

it's a weapon for countries to knock out foreign competitiion

>t.

Attached: 1535197742085.png (800x600, 65K)

since he created the account first, you are impersonating him, not the other way around.
>tfw took the bait

As a legalbro I have no idea what this has to do with the GDPR.

Having a real sounding nickname is also perfectly legal. As long as you dont impersonate another person you can use the same name afaik.

>be me, John Doe
>change my name to donald
>trumpf gets banned because he is impersonating me
nice

>shot every six minutes by a nigger/meth head
>homeless because of the bills you paid for your son's illness
>cavity searched in the airport regardless if you're white, brown, or black. because "muh terrorism"
>sent to wars that are not your own.
>throttled because your reached your download cap of 1GB per day on your home internet
>your food spat on because you didn't tip the waiter for their shitty service

Attached: 1529791457517.png (1010x631, 963K)

Using your name is not impersonation. Even if you’re the only one with your name. If I publish an article under a pseudonym I’m not impersonating whoever has that name.

Having a pseudonym nickname with your full name on it is against the law in literally every single country, including North Korea, Israel and some other shithole.

You are autistic as fuck for not knowing this.

using the GDPR to access information about an account that is not yours is literally fraud, and it is a legal requirement that twitter verify that you are the owner of the account before they give any information about it which is why they denied it in your case, the twitter account using the same name that you have is absolutely fucking irrelevant
go read the GDPR because you are absolutely fucking clueless as to what it's about gdpr-info.eu/

what the fuck is this shit? Jesus Christ...

>pseudonym nickname

That's not how GDPR works you fucking brainlet.

>Having a pseudonym nickname with your full name on it

Attached: 1308008587451.gif (175x131, 932K)

Legalbro here. I run a business on the side. And most deals dont require me using my real name. So I just use a pseudonym that my employees can use as well. Perfectly legal.

I am still the same person. Regardless which name I use. The agreements are still between me and the other guy. Or my business and the other guy.

What do you mean wtf is that shit? Reality, that's what it is. European citizens are suffering economically and socially because Merkel loves to accept refugees. That's has never helped a single country in the past. Immigration is an essential part of any country and if you don't have it your whole shit is gonna be unsustainable (Japan) but opening your borders to immigrants and accepting refugees in masses are two completely different things. Germany is the next Sweden, there's towns in Sweden where people don't go outside at night because niggers are niggering around, yet they don't accept it because the feminist won't admit they done did it now.

>atleast we don't have muslims right guys xd

>Caring about legislation in third world muslim shitholes

None of the retards on that continent can even build a simple CPU. Not sure why they're being discussed on a tech board.

Attached: Europeans.jpg (1782x1438, 734K)

>what is arm

Something that thieves get chopped off in the UK

...those are Anglos, not general Europeans. They shouldn't be considered european in any modern sense of the word since they are an island shithole that we really don't want to deal with anyway.

they're also cherrypicked images to show off a particular trait but they're using actors who are usually picked for roles based on how distinctive their facial features are because distinctive features show up better on camera
mutts also love to post images of maisie because she's a dumb teen that can't do makeup for shit like most teens and tends to have days where she looks awful as a result

OP your post is so stupid I think you're actually a shill for the GDPR intended to make its opponents look retarded.

>all the asshurt continentals ITT
good on Britain for leaving that decrepit union.

>Website doesn't comply with legal demands after a month
>Contact ICO
>They say to make sure if they're complying or not

Why the fuck would I have emailed you retards if in the first place, and they must have not even read it because I said the first time they fucking didn't.

You're right OP.

Just like to add they said "improve their information rights practice"

When they SHOULD be calling it "improve their compliance with THE LAW THAT APPLIES TO AN ENTIRE CONTINENT INCLUDING THE COUNTRY THEY ARE BASED IN"

why the fuck does everyone sperg out about this every time its mentioned?

This. Bongs aren't fully human and are essentially euromutt island for us.

>GDPR exists
>GDPR doesn't change anything in this case
>therefor GDPR is an attempt to harm EU citizens

Brilliant

is that why British politics and law is better in every way than the screeching police state that is europe?

>is that why British politics and law is better in every way than the screeching police state that is europe?

t. proud leave voter

Attached: dent_mauvaise.jpg (603x474, 24K)

the only person sperging out ITT is OP.

>Directive that regulates what data companies can collect from their users, what they can store and how they case use it
>Somehow supposed to force twitter to release an un-used account because someone with the same name wants the handle
You do know that's like expecting consumer protection laws in building supplies to force companies who make building supplies to come over and renovate your house... OP is really that derpy.

it's not a legal demand, OP wants the twitter handle of an account that doesn't belong to him just because the account has his real name on it, which is fraudulent

>he actually tries to make fun of britain when article 11 and 13 are a thing
lamoing @ filthy continentals.

if article 13 is voted into power before we leave then it'll be kept as uk legislation

You are literally knife bin: the country. Austria may have a few silly laws but you retards elevate it to a new height.

>t. mutt who cant let go of his guns

>lamoing @ filthy continentals.

Attached: vileteeth.jpg (960x657, 67K)

and it would get repealed the moment it does. simple as.

>Austria is in North America
you pakistanis truly are braindead.

>not five posts in and the thread is already filled with Jow Forums tier nationalistic shit flinging
why do i expect any thing more from this board?

Attached: 1495067123132.jpg (480x480, 49K)

>american thinking mutt wasnt directed at him

You can't create an accout on Twitter with the CEO's name.

Fuck Twitter and everything it stands for.

>Austrians are Americans are the same country
mutt tier geography education desu

Attached: 1734897233.jpg (467x321, 54K)

>that pic

Attached: 1489507298173.jpg (1600x1150, 200K)

uk government have made a point of mentioning that legislation voted in by the eu will be kept by the uk at least for a few years as a means to ease the transition for businesses, this is why we're keeping the gdpr (but the uk government also pushed for a stronger gdpr since we had strong data protection laws previously)

>mutt tries to deflect

but article 11 and 13 are an exception because no one wants them. it would be blown out the moment we leave.

why do you think we are all rejoicing brexit? Imagine having that nonsense spread to our countries. I haven't seen many here in Austria though I really do worry about them coming in via Italy.

>twitter is a stupid site but i want to use it anyway for some reason
>this offends me so much that the EU should do something about it

lolllll

t. Aslan Ceygurk Ozmen

Never understood why the very thought of Britain makes you people seethe this much

>Oy vey goy give up ya weapons its foh da greadah good, you dont want school chlidren ta die do ye?

what the fuck is going on in that picture?

Brexit genetics

intense inbreeding

>It is known

Attached: itisknown.gif (624x352, 1.33M)

>Twitter
Okay really fucking important thread. Yes. Sure.

>someone made a Twitter account with my name 9 years ago
you ever think that maybe they have the same name as you? mine isn't common at all and yet there's at least one other person with the same first and last name.

>things that never happened
Nice LARP bro. I too hate Yurotards.

Attached: Laughing Whore.jpg (762x900, 161K)

Attached: 1510435955374.jpg (2056x648, 240K)

A name alone does not have to be personally identifiable information.

'tleast we don't have literal Africans in our workplaces and governments, John.

You're a moron. Come live in the EU, what you are saying does happen but it is so rare. It sucks, I'm not defending it, but you're blowing this way out of proportion. Living in the EU right now is great. You probably think the Sharia Patrol and the no-go zones are real, too.
So comparing Merkel to Hitler is plain retarded. Many politicians have blood on their hands, Merkel to Hitler is one to millions. I can't believe I have to seriously explain this.

Lmao, this guy wants the government to track the IP address of someone who used his name on twitter. I hope you never get into any position of power.

Besides, what you're saying is that it's unlikely that anyone in your country has registered your name, because there's no Japanese there. So what if a real Japanese registered it? From Japan? Think about that?