Someone getting arrested in the street

someone getting arrested in the street

Attached: 1434331144831-1.jpg (1000x712, 181K)

why did you post this?

just wanted to let my Jow Forums friends know

Attached: 92e85021306726500f66faaad8ae310c75aa97566151fd2b26c55d22da3b56bd.jpg (720x960, 94K)

stop posting

ok

Attached: 4e874300aacba2755e7a9ad4c2e62e7934e38255468e6c98e0f707f7db38af40.jpg (648x1152, 97K)

So I come to Jow Forums and try not to be gay.
But this is literally first thread and next one is about a bottle of cum.
Jow Forums what are you doing with me? I don't want other people to think I have no personality other than being a faggot(even though I really don't have one). Can you please stop being gay for a day or at least concentrate gayposting in one thread?

how do i get a butte like this

be young
have good skin
don't be fat
thats it

i have all of those except my skin is a little bumpy but it doesn't look as big as his

SQUATS+LUNGES
your ass probably looks good already tbqh, if you're not lying that is

i've started doing squats so they should probably help
idk i guess it looks okay it's not flat at least just small
i should probably shave there too but idk how i'm going to do that

oof i really shouldn't but can't help myself

Squats with weights are vgood for butt, especially with wide stance(just don't go too wide and do stupid weights), lunges will build thights so your butt will look more round
running is great to slim up thighs and that will alsom make your butt look bigger in proportion to your thights

shaving is tricky though
If you opt for razors, always use new ones, your skin is very sensetive down there and tends to get irritated pretty easily so new razors are a must. Lather and exfoliate before shaving, and exfoliate after as well, this is VERY important, don't just shave stupidly raw, you will want to kill yourself after if you do this. Buy some moisturizing cream, you will need to use it for a few days right after you shave.

If your skin is ok with depilating creams use those instead, just check how your skin is going to react to them first. Don't let it touch your balls, preferebly just put something on your balls while you're using cream to avoid any contact.

And if you can handle the pain use depilators instead. Exfoliating still applies here as well, but at least your skin won't be irritated by razor and there will be much less chance to get ingrown hair. Its really painful though, tears painful tier.

wew thanks for all the info comrade
i don't have any weights for squats unfortunately. how wide is too wide a stance?

ye i'm the user from other thread who cut up my legs i think i learned my lesson about sensitive skin lol
what kind of moisturizing cream am k supposed to use? just something like pic related?
what do you mean by exfoliating, is that the same as applying moisturizer or no?

Attached: jergens-daily-moisture-dry-skin.png (400x800, 202K)

>am k
am i*

You'd need to find what skin type you got and then choose moisturizing product for it, what I can tell you though you will need it right after shaving and pretty much anything will do, I'm using aloe oil myself.
If you can just go to a doc and ask about it, don't feel weird about asking that, its absolutely normal thing to do.
Exfoliating is pretty much scrubbing dead skin and all the shit with it. Just google it.

ok well thanks for the help i will take all this into consideration

Also if you get acne don't try to squeeze it, less irritation it gets, faster it will go away.

Vote democrat

Do your squats sissies

Attached: 1540114261718.jpg (1280x1067, 235K)

Attached: 1528408917004.png (962x962, 555K)

why the fucj my dick hard

ur a faggot

someone getting arrested in the street while you're being gay in your house

A typical day in America

why is shaving so complicated on the thighs and ass

Attached: 1538634862376.gif (540x540, 1.67M)

Because God hates gay people.

just go to a brazillian wax shop pay the little asian girls 20 dollah and get nude they'll get all your hair off just tell them its for swimming so they dont think ur gay

Haha, with my body they won't believe shit :I