Convince me not to love Tesla tech....First let me light up

Convince me not to love Tesla tech....First let me light up.

Attached: 105439429-1536353186931screen-shot-2018-09-07-at-4.45.51-pm.530x298.jpg (530x298, 15K)

>tfw this is man people are trusting with their lives to shoot them into space

Attached: pepe laugh1.jpg (258x245, 12K)

dying in the middle of space alone would be way better than having to deal with the shit that happens on this planet.

send me to space, weed man. strap me in. let me die

Elon_Blunt.webm

Attached: Elon_Blunt.webm (954x646, 920K)

You've got to hold it in your lungs longer, George.

Attached: CopyQ.Hf7364.png (300x168, 50K)

Man is pretty smart.
He wants to take make his company a private entity again and his board of directors disagree.
> B-but mah shareholders.

Makes outlandish comments that anger board of directors.
>damn, not enough
>smokeweedeveryday.jpg

Directors quit from board share price plummets.
>Happy_Elon.png

fuck off Jow Forums4chan

Attached: pepe unimpressed.jpg (251x242, 11K)

You need to talk to a therapist my dear user.

>Jow Forums subreddit
edgy chanfags btfo

This thread has nothing to do with Jow Forums

this thread is so stupid
there are literally people on Jow Forums that are like 3x smarter than him ffs.

/THREADS/

>tfw to smart to create a company or do anything outside the realm of shitposting on Jow Forums

Attached: 13-wojak_00.w710.h473.2x.jpg (1420x946, 51K)

it's written "too" with two O

English spelling is a meme

Attached: brainlettttt.jpg (200x200, 12K)

you all just jealous bc you cant be like him , rich drinking and smoking blunts and have 5 boys.

/THREAD/

Yeah they are like so smart like, but they don't want to be attention whores so they post they lewd animu desktops all the time and they like run Arch or Gentoo... They can follow the guide like... Dude like it's three times smarter than that dumb dude that builds rockets and has his space program and other 5 multi billion companies.
It's smarter to just shitpost while living in a basement like a leech.
>waiting for response of all neets that recognised themselves.
Btw suck a dick, that's only real skill you got.

>Didn't even inhale
That's it, cancelling my model 3 pre-order

Him smoking was 100% pointless.
Didnt even inhale to get high, but still smoked weed in front of the world.
>t. DUDE WEEDer

>B-but mah shareholders.

The shareholders are the only reason Tesla is still a thing. Look at that cash burn, on what planet do you foresee them turning this around when every other company is slowly closing in on their niche? Soon every car company will be producing electric cars, likely even cheaper than the theoretical Base Model 3. I rode Tesla from $80 to $300+ but the future looks grim.

Attached: TSLA%20cash%20burn%20Q3[1].jpg (959x618, 66K)

you don't need to be smart to be successful

Attached: Tim-Eric-Mind-Blown.gif (250x189, 2.53M)

Fucking still love this meme

HE DIDN'T EVEN INHALE.
ELSE HE WOULD'VE GOTTEN A SNEAK PREVIEW OF MARS

Smart is objective in that case. 99% of people that actually earned their status are smart

guci gang guci gang guci gang

carl sagan was a weed advocate.

Carl was a nice yuman person.

what is a yuman

Why are you comparing Carl Sagan to an edgelord who is just a /b/tard with money?

if he is so stupid and you so smart, why don't you do the same he did?

Carl's pronunciation of the word 'human'...
Good job Einstein, you made me explain a very stupid joke.

Well, if you're so much smarter than I am, why don't you?

I am.

I thought Terry was dead, and not daydreaming about success on Jow Forums

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to use Arch Linux. The configuration is extremely difficult, and without a solid grasp of theoretical computer science most of the options will go over a typical user's head. There's also Arch's minimalist look, which is deeply coded into its design - its collective philosophy draws heavily from Donald Judd artstyle, for instance. The Archfags understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of this OS, to realize that it's not just stripped down- it says something deep about COMPUTERS. As a consequence people who dislike Arch truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the wisdom in Arch's Motto "Keep it simple," which itself is a cryptic reference to Eric Raymond's epic Jargon File. I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Judd Vinet's genius unfolds itself on their computer screens. What fools... how I pity them. And yes by the way, I DO have an Arch linux tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- And even they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand.

Attached: 1483073157801.jpg (1280x720, 110K)

inb4 newfags take this seriously

A lot of Arch users seem to take it seriously.

>>>/reddit/