RIP In Peace: Terry Davis Finally Confirmed Dead

After wanting confirmation on the rumor for many days now, The Dalles Chronicle has officially confirmed it:

>According to a police report on the death, on the evening of Aug. 11, Davis was walking along the railroad tracks, with his back to an oncoming train, when he turned and faced the train before it hit him. The train engineer considered it a suicide, according to the report.

thedalleschronicle.com/news/2018/sep/07/man-killed-train-had-tech-following/

Here is the version that bypasses the membership need to read the rest of the article:
webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:3d19xEng6gAJ:www.thedalleschronicle.com/news/2018/sep/07/man-killed-train-had-tech-following &cd=2&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=de

He died August 11th.

>His last video, taken shortly before his death:
youtube.com/watch?v=oH41gGBVpkE

The glowies finally got him. It's confirmed. ;_;

Attached: 1536091271436.jpg (1067x800, 211K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ia800808.us.archive.org/8/items/TempleOS-TheMissingVideos/Videos_From_www.TempleOS.org/(2017.12.07_14H20M)Reality.mp4
youtube.com/watch?v=mfkSHQvwI5I
youtu.be/2C97fGBIrEg?t=595
youtube.com/watch?v=YGkQXi3LrMI
youtube.com/watch?v=9kFoQ1np1Rk
youtube.com/watch?v=Zqutn9vwHs8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

People who commit suicide don't go to Heaven...

Finally transcended stage 1.

I doubt he would have killed himself. He was crazy, not depressed. What was he doing in the months preceding his death that would be worth giving him an accident?

You're on Earth. Heaven? Maybe you killed yourself in your past life. Terry did his best to avoid hell in the afterlife. Try living a schizophrenic life you fucking pussy.

It is obvious he killed himself. If you can't realize this, then perhaps you're not as intelligent as you think you are.

I had a friend of my brother's. He met me and my wife who's shizophrenic and a heavy smoker. He told her "you go to hell if you smoke". She looked at him like he was a fool. 2 weeks later, he was dead. His name was Wim.

That's debatable at best. The Bible guarantees true Christians (of which, Terry was one, from what I've heard him say) eternal life the moment they truly believe on and trust Christ and his death and resurrection for their ticket to heaven, as there is no other way.

However, it also says that a murderer has no eternal life in him. But, Terry was also mentally ill. And, as I said, the Bible makes fairly clear that someone receives eternal life immediately upon believing that Christ, God's son, died and was resurrected again after three days as a payment for their sins.

Based Terry is above, almost certainly, looking forward to both the 1,000 year kingdom of Christ on this earth, and to see the life reviews of all the CIA niggers and who they were in the day of God's judgement, right before they are cast into the lake of fire.

Attached: TD.jpg (728x546, 174K)

How is it obvious? This man had a huge following. People the world over loved him, he was brilliant.

This, people don't want to accept the ugly truth, they want the beautiful lie.

Thank you user. You hit the nail on the head. Terry knew suicide was wrong and he did everything he could to avoid hell. He also knew he had the voice of God because he was a true Christian. He's not in Hell. He's fine.

I'm not going to debate you user. Believe what you want. You're blind to truth.

>People the world over loved him

Attached: 1481500234062.gif (800x352, 2.74M)

Denial is the first stage.

well he wasnt brilliant enough, nor did people love him enough for him to avoid homelessness lmao

>He was crazy, not depressed
didn't he have schizophrenia? they have very high suicide rates.

what made him do it though?

he's been off his meds for almost a year, he was gonna do it eventually

Watch his last video, he is talking about how he is depressed.
"I've found a way to purify myself in an impure environment." = Suicide
"It's tough living homeless in a field"/ everyone thinks I'm sick, polluting and impure = depressed because of his situation
"for this job." = Suicide

S

i'm glad he's dead, and i'm glad he's gone

I believe this was one of the only times that he was lucid or somewhere there.

ia800808.us.archive.org/8/items/TempleOS-TheMissingVideos/Videos_From_www.TempleOS.org/(2017.12.07_14H20M)Reality.mp4

I believe there was still Terry, the not crazy Terry, the down to earth Terry

Jow Forums

youtube.com/watch?v=mfkSHQvwI5I

This is the last video he posted before he became homeless.

The drumkit killed Terry

He seemed to have had a "torturous" experience at the Dalles public library and started to gain a respect for purity. He realized he was horribly sick and impure. He even started to doubt if he was a real king. Perhaps he was just a bizarre little person waking to and fro.

Yup. Also, in the Old Testament, at least once, God killed a believer in Him because he wanted to spare the believer a very horrible time that he was going to go through. Maybe this also applies to based Terry. I miss based Terry.

Attached: 1536238927568.gif (300x123, 1.92M)

That's not true. In 2017 he was on medication.

People offered him housing all over and he declined. People would buy him shit and donate to him all the time, so get rekt.

Probably a combination of his mental illness and depression
>>"When you don't do your work you feel bad, but when you do then it's the best feeling"
>He was homeless, and even without a van
>He couldn't do the work he felt that he should have done
I wager he also felt betrayed by the world, considering all the people making fun of him and tricking him into doing things.
That face that he made at the end of his last video is just heartbreaking. Just imagine what could have been if he didn't get fucked over by mental illness, such a waste.

i think there is more to it. i think in a few videos before that he was in contact with his parents and he was trying to see if they would let him come back home. im guessing the answer to that question was probably "No" and then im sure that had a negative impact on him. Seems like none of his family wanted to take him in except his sister but he didn't want to get back on meds.

Wim Zhang Chun?

Attached: 1530021425501.png (500x500, 314K)

Which video is OP's pic from?

who cares? he was just a schizo who in a sane world should have been locked up and not running around hurting himself and possibly others.

There is no Heaven.

Yea. It just really fucks me up though.
To think that they would just throw him out like that, they didn't give a shit about him.
For fucks sake.
Not only that, but he was also in the states, one of the absolute worst places to be in his situation.
Why the fuck did it have to end like this, it's just so sad. There could have been so many great things, be it the music he composed, or the OS itself if he ever finished it, I really wanted to see it done.
Now all he'll be is a pile of ashes, man. It feels like we got the bad ending, but there's no retries.

Attached: 11497888.jpg (800x1071, 120K)

Terry said in "Soda Car" that his parents are psychos.

>tfw you realize when your 48 you wont even have a cult following of autists to watch you live stream your life in a van before you inevitably succumb to the disaster your life has become and an hero.

Attached: 1534992656395.jpg (593x593, 125K)

Attached: 1531481883157.jpg (900x1344, 76K)

I’m drunk atm and when I heard “maybe i’m just a bizarre little person who’s moving back and forth” from his last video, I started crying. The world is so cruel and I hope he has finally found some peace. What a tortured soul. rip ;_;

I have no plans on making it to 48

>McColl was one of several fans of Davis who called the Chronicle to confirm his passing.
>fan confirmed
Are you fucking shitting me this is a legit paper wtf

Attached: 1536381312357.png (470x636, 326K)

>bumblefuck local news article cites a bunch of random internet fans as proof of terry's death
i mean it really wouldn't surprise me if he was dead but stop passing this dumb shit off as evidence

I would say it's about 80% likely 4/infinity chan is responsible for this.

Sometimes God will tell people to commit suicide. A few actual, canonized, officially venerated saints did this. The only one I can remember off the top of my head was a girl (St. Cecilia?) who at God’s direction anheroed herself in a river to avoid getting raped.

So it’s entirely possible Terry got the okay from God Almighty.

(but pray for his soul just to be sure, faggots)

>David was walking along the railroad tracks with his back to an oncoming train, when he turned and faced the train before it hit him
What do you think this is? A movie where you can't hear trains and instead of moving away from it's path you turn around and wait for your death dramatically?

The article mentions information about the incident gotten from police but I do hate all of the quotes from random internet people.
It gives me a little bit of hope that it's not accurate, honestly

The police report, along with the local police being warned of Terry, is detailed in the article, you fucking mongoloid.

Attached: 1536368540338.jpg (600x400, 30K)

While true, it was never the intent. A great sadness has taken over those groups.

REPLACE THE FAT GLOWIE RIGHT NOW MODS

Attached: stlm.png (801x483, 167K)

Until we see the corpse, he's alive. Don't let the CIA win. They want us to think he's dead, just like tupac.

I dom't think so either, but I question whether the crowd of autists egging him on, buying him drumsets, etc. would have led to him being thrown out of house and being homeless changed the path his life was on.

>A great sadness has taken over those groups.
Yeah be sad after the messing with a schizophrenic and leading him to act even more crazy ends up making him homeless and killing him
Every day that passes my hatred for shitty internet kids grows more and more

>4/infinity chan
More like Jow Forums and leddit expats

I feel you.

You have to be fair here, if it wasen't us it would have been something, not even reasonable. The prime example is the CIA. If we weren't fucking with him, in his mind, it would have been the CIA or something/someone else. He was destined for destruction due to disease. If you want to place the blame on anyone, you can place it on his caretakers, whoever you consider them to be.
>his doctors
>his parents
>other members of society
There were several times people from imageboards reached out and made a positive difference for Terry. They gave money, they gave their time and patience, they raised interest in his life's work. We did what we could to make a positive impact all the same some people were goofing around without serious malintent. You can't be mad at children for not knowing better, and I'm not going to pretend like the antics weren't funny at times. This is the ebb and flow of life.

It was in " Too high for Store".

youtu.be/2C97fGBIrEg?t=595

Not to hurt feelings, but that's catholic stuff. You can't pray someone out of hell or any of that jazz. Also, "saints" are simply believers in Christ, no more, no less. And I doubt that God told saints to kill themselves, seeing as (1) he caused the deaths of people he wanted dead, (2) even when believers in Revelation or in the Roman days were being tortured to death, he didn't kill them before then.

If you're a Christian, I love you as a brother, but the catholic church is nowhere where a person who reads the Bible for themselves would ever be. They do literally everything that the Bible says for them not to do, including insisting on being called father when Jesus commanded that we call no man father except God the Father.

>Worshiping Mary as God.
>Praying to saints.
>Forbidding to marry (funny how the Bible itself explicitly says that this is one of the greatest hallmarks of false prophets).
>Belief in purgatory.
>Belief that you can pray people out of hell, or worse, pay the catholic church for them to be let out of hell.
>Worshiping a man as God, and that man equates himself as God, while saying that non-Chirstians go to heaven too.
>Don't read the Bible for yourself because you'll find out that we do everything it says not to.
>But if you do read the Bible yourself, make sure to read the new age bibles that we ourselves have made, like the NIV, that alters and removes thousands of verses.
>etc.

Pick up a King James Version (not to be confused with New King James Version) Bible and read the word of God for yourself, as he commands you to do, and as he intended and preserved for you to do, m8. I love you too much to not tell you this (no homo) and I can tell that you have a zeal for God, but not according to knowledge.

Attached: KJV.jpg (640x480, 29K)

You DO run tOS, right?????

I do.

i think one of the most profound things he did was that long as walk down the highway from portland to the dalles. he walked an entire night to get there. pretty amazing really.

I refuse to believe it, I refuse to believe it, I refuse to believe it, I refuse to believe it, I refuse to believe it, I refuse to believe it, I refuse to believe it, I refuse to believe it, I refuse to believe it, I refuse to believe it, I refuse to believe it, I refuse to believe it, I refuse to believe it, I refuse to believe it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I refuse to believe it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't want this to be true!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TempleOS TCP/IP stack when? I wonder if the guy is still working on it.

He didnt do anything worthwhile except cause failed autists on the board to relate with his misery.

heaven doesn't exist

You didnt finish listening to it. "What ever, you know". It doesnt matter if you are that bizzare little person, you just gotta take it how it is.

Tainting purity. TempleOS runs on ring0, why do that?

What's wrong with it right now?

Also, I forgot, don't forget that the catholic church used to torture Christians to death for reading the Bible on their own, or attempting to translate it into different languages. They openly admit this and "apologize for it."

The catholic church is also the great whore in Revelation, that helps the antichrist.

Don't forget how they are further bastardizing the Bible by making God "gender-neutral" in the latest NIV and other Bibles.

They are filled with homos for a reason:

22 Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools,

23 And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things.

24 Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves:

26 For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:

27 And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.

28 And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;

29 Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers,

30 Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents,

31 Without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful:

32 Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.

Attached: Faggot.jpg (400x264, 27K)

>It feels like we got the bad ending, but there's no retries.
I want to fucking die.

Without "us" he wouldn't have had people constantly calling him pretending to be CIA agents, he wouldn't have had people pretending to be his crush and breaking his heart.
I doubt there could have been anything worse for him.

youtube.com/watch?v=YGkQXi3LrMI
I particularly hate what happened in this video.
He is being perfectly fine, showing off something cool he made, then a retard kid calls him and starts talking a load of bullshit that Terry doesn't even know how to reply to, probably related to the CIA or whatever.

Terry needed friends and people interested in him, but not the kind you'd get from cancerous imageboard kids from Jow Forums and such.
Sadly he got banned from all other communities - because of some racial slurs.
One more story pointing towards modern hardcore political correctness being retarded.

Nigger have you seen the video preceding his kick-out?

Jow Forums killed terry

>That face he makes at the end of his goodbye video/last video he made, minutes or hours before you'll never see him again. ;_;

Attached: If Only You Knew.png (597x357, 371K)

What worthwhile thing have you done?

>Terry needed friends and people interested in him, but not the kind you'd get from cancerous imageboard kids from Jow Forums and such.
I don't disagree, but I also don't reject reality.
Given his condition amd situation, what were his options. You can't make other people understand you, you can't make other people like and accept you either.

Would friends have benefited him? Yes.
Did he make an effort to reach out and be social? Yes.
Was he seeing mental health professionals who's job it is to check up on his daily life? Yes.
Were some of these people/interactions bad? Yes.
Were some of these people/interactions good? Yes.

If not for us, he'd be alone with his own broken mind. Likely to live longer maybe, but also likely to be miserable or unaware of that time. I personally see this as a net positive. If you're not remembered, you may as well not have existed. Terry is remembered by many who interacted with him in some way, and he choose to interact with us all the same because it was something more than nothing, contrasting at times, just like everyone else deals with in life. Much better than a drug induced coma, or forced group therapy, etc.

Heartbreaking.

ur mum

>but-

That's right. Nothing.

this is a hoax. terry is alive.
OP links are bunch of trolls from the discord/irc group TheTemple trolling the newspaper.
you dumbfucks.

Fuck off Jow Forumsthedonald

>another dead white male bigot
is this supposed to be bad news?

youtube.com/watch?v=9kFoQ1np1Rk

Maybe you didn't read the details of the police report inside the link that is The Dalles' official fucking news site, you jacking-A retard.

fuck off

non-whites don't belong in America and should all be deported.

The CIA killed him

It's all fairy tales anyway so why are you fags even arguing about it?

Terry was delusional, I believe that lessens the gravity of his "suicide".

Thanks for linking this. Terry really was a fascinating and tragic person.
Reminder to reach out to the people you care about.

Attached: wet cigarettes.png (686x560, 481K)

"""(((suicide)))"""

legend. i want one those overalls so bad.

I truly hope more people can remember him as someone with passion and curiosity for things like this.
It is terrible that some people never grew out of the edgy teenage years and just loved to hear him say nigger.
What is worse is there are thousands of Terrys out there dealing with his same demons and a lot of them will not have the depth of a support structure that he did.

His parent's were selfish babyboomer retards. they are the type that will probably leave their house and assets to the church after the die.

His parents were the silent gen.

templeos.org

I think if you can decide so easily that there are multiple scenarios where he could have been killed from outside forces, you're the one whos being blind and stupid.

What video?

The Bible has foretold major events, often hundreds or thousands of years in advance, with detail and accuracy, including the era we are in now, and how it will all end. It's also supported by archaeology. But, that, nor anything else God/Christ has done matters much to people who have hardened their hearts and become reprobates, as detailed in the verses here: because even when Jesus is walking in their presence on this earth for 1,000 years, they not only still choose not to believe, but again try to kill him and his believers. But, then again, you believe that the whole world exploded from nothing and nothing turned into everything and that it rained on rocks for billions of years and that created a chemical soup that in more billions of years turned into monkeys, and more billions of years later turned into humans. Kek.

Watching three evolutionist professors get completely ass stomped at once and the fraudulent science used to hold up evolution be exposed in this video is one of the joys in life: youtube.com/watch?v=Zqutn9vwHs8

This must be your first Terry thread.