Be honest, how much time do you spend on your PC or Jow Forums?

be honest, how much time do you spend on your PC or Jow Forums?

Attached: 10fastfingers.gif (450x258, 2.34M)

Every waking moment, even sleeping because my browser is always open

right now as a neet, about 12 hours a day. When I worked it was about 15 hours a day.

On my PC, usually about 10 hours a day. On Jow Forums, not so much, since /n/ is a slow board.

around 14 hours

from 9 am to 12 am

Patrician’s choice of hours

From 11AM to 3AM of the next day.

Attached: 91a.jpg (670x800, 655K)

4-10 hours a day on my PC. Time on Jow Forums is at least 1 hour a day and often 4+ hours a day for the last 13 years.

Why can't I leave this place?

Attached: Structure_and_Interpretation_of_Computer_Programs.jpg (400x579, 51K)

12 hours

/thread

I check this place once every other night, for like an hour. Maybe more than an hour if there’s a raid on /b/ or someone posts a link to an article that’s interesting or something. This is one of those nights.
What boards do you regular anons? I regular Jow Forums, /b/, /sci/ (though I’m starting to stop because it’s the same like fucking three threads every single time about lefty/pol/ or anti-religious bullshit or circlejerking to shitting on Elon Musk or Isaac Arthur), and Jow Forums.

I would prefer to not think about it.

Jow Forums, and /a/.
Sometimes /v/ just to shitpost.

I haven’t been to /v/ in ages. I mean, within reason, as I don’t really play vidya anymore. But damn, that takes me back.
How’s the board?

Still shit.

All day. It's pretty sad, it's becoming a common thing.

Attached: 1494563301817.jpg (1080x1080, 127K)

Absolutely cancer, I barely play videogames anymore, I just go for 3Ds threads, and occasional shitposting. Long story short, /v/ now hates old /v/ comics, because some anons on /v/ started complaining about every vidya comic being just a bunch of Pepe and Wojak edits, so they have to be contrarians and now most of the threads are just shitposting about Wojak and Pepe edits being better than old /v/ comics.
Today some user made an EFG thread, it was kind funny, and mods deleted it, yet all the trap shit, Jow Forums bait, and non-videogames thread stayed for hours.

That’s disappointing. Fuck that, not going back.
This whole website has been falling apart for ages. Every time a board goes to shit, I jump ship to another board. I remember when /b/ was less gay and you were known as a /b/astard, not a /b/tard. I’m certain Jow Forums must’ve went to shit a long time ago, but at least it’s been somewhat cozy if you don’t mind the product shills.

Jow Forums went to shit when it stopped being Jow Forums - Guro

>PC
What's this thing?

I still hate this board but not as much as I hate /v/, but man, there seriously retarded people on this board, just two days ago, there was some Jow Forumstards asking if a mod was a hacker becasue made a video autoplay in some Jow Forums cancer thread, yesterday a guy asking if you can set aliases for terminal commands, since valve released "Steam play" we have more and more "WHY LINUX IS SO SHIT" fake threads, I sincerely don't know why I still coming here.

Attached: scrot_2018-09-07-21:22:52_1366x768.png (804x187, 75K)

Way too much

about 17-20 hours a day

Abt 4 hours

Attached: leave.jpg (800x1182, 178K)

this shithole is the best we have on Jow Forums

This is really really sad.

what other sites are there to hang out on and meme

something that isnt reddit or twitter or discord or irc or ycombinator or whatever

I miss vbulletin forums.

Attached: @N-O_--984068813548212224.webm (960x720, 1.82M)

Basically nothing, those days are over.

I've made legitimate video game threads that got deleted. That whole board is just softcore rule 34 and garbage. I like /hbg/ on vg for the bants and keeping up on switch homebrew. In general I find vg much better than v

Every hour that I'm not asleep and I only sleep about 5-8 hours. Even at work, I'll have a browser open behind all the other program windows. I just can't stop and haven't been able to since 2005.

Attached: 1528923551134.jpg (540x960, 119K)

All you got are other chans. But they're all gonna be slow. Fine if you just want to lurk and read. But I stopped because I can't browse chans without a 4chanX equivalent.

I'm on a laptop or PC all day long, from the minute I get out of my room in the morning til the minute I go to bed. Any time I'm not in front of either I'm looking at my phone.
I've tried to cut back Jow Forums to 1-2 hours a day, but the window is always opened in another workspace.

Basically all day, be it for work, Netflix, or shitposting

Attached: 1529216226600.jpg (448x750, 148K)

Every waking moment, at work and in private on the PC.

Only an hour or two of Jow Forums though.

Attached: 1463723982922.jpg (1600x1200, 177K)

All day nigga

Attached: 1506244771677.jpg (1143x993, 110K)

>part of me wants to stay
>part of me wants to leave
there is no end to the ride

Attached: e8b.jpg (500x375, 21K)

24/7

not very much.

I read Jow Forums on my phone right before I go to sleep. makes for some fun and informative reading.

All my time, minus sleeping and showering. I sit in my room on my computer with Jow Forums and irc open. When I leave my room, I grab my phone.

I made a script to track how much time I spend on Jow Forums and it's usually around 2 hours a day.
I'm on my PC all day though

Only use Jow Forums while on phone. 99% of the time it's only when I'm taking a smoke break.

PC varies day by day, sometimes 12-24 hours with breaks, but some days I don't even turn it on. I have autism I think and most times when not on computer I am playing electronic keyboard piano.

I drink about a gallon of espresso per say and always tired help

>t. not hiro at all

Hiro already has all this information, no need for him to ask

Hiro can see my hairy asshole

>not shaving your asshole for hiro

>mfw i use cherry swtiches
also accurate timing. when did you hack me?

nah im not liking the leftist feel for the past year this board is going to.
this board used to be conservative in it's views. that's the only gripe i have but still i have Jow Forums, Jow Forums and Jow Forums for conservative discussion so i'll give this a pass

its impossible
we are trapped

... Source?

100%

It never stays closed unless Firefox dies. I am OCD on Jow Forums.

>MFW I realise that Agatha will never sit on my lap and play the ukulele

Attached: 1507166874368.png (714x810, 87K)

hiLari_bakNEW

Attached: @N-O_--965542877618085889.webm (1280x720, 1.8M)