Redpill me on wisdom teeth, why do (((dentists))) want to remove them all the time?

Redpill me on wisdom teeth, why do (((dentists))) want to remove them all the time?

Attached: wisdom-teeth-surgery-4-teeth.jpg (550x367, 43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

foodrenegade.com/have-you-got-a-weston-a-price-smile/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

they grind them into wisdom powder and sell it to the jews

High quality post.
Bump

Your wisdom is held in those teeth. By Removing them, you turn into a mindless slave. Duh

Because after removals the area never heals, allowing easy access for the fluoride in the water.

most people's don't come in straight an impact on the other molars which can cause deformation of jaw structure.

My dentist is a Jew and he advised against removing mine. Even though they're impacted, he said that as long as they're not causing me any pain that I should leave them alone.

Dentists are Jews who sell medieval torture.

I was 40 when I had my wisdom teeth pulled.
It was not because a dentist wanted them pulled, it was because they were causing me grief.

Because most people can't brush them right so the get cavities

They break them apart into little pieces then vacuum/suck out the debri before stitching the gum close

THEN they grind them into dust to sell to Asian jews

Fuck off

5% chance you run into expensive issues when you're 50 years or older if you keep your wisdom teeth.They use this relatively small chance as a way to scare almost everyone into removing them.

Wisdom teeth sucked when they grew in. It’s alrIght now but dentists tells me everytime I should get them removed because if you don’t clean back there well you will get a cavity and that is a pain in the ass to fill in that position

because your mouth breathing ass does not have a well enough developed jaw to accommodate them

Wisdom teeth are found in untermensch that havent fully evolved.
They are part monkey, and anyone who has them should be piled in with the other untermensch.

t. Highly evolved human without any wisdom teeth that monkeys need to chew their plants

To make people looks descend, just look at old people who had almost all tooth extracted vs old people with healthy teeth, the first one look ugly as fuck

i'm 26 and never had mine taken out
everyone else i know had them out by the time they were 18-20

most people can’t be bothered with the difficulty in cleaning them, or they won’t grow out right, then problems happen

I had mine removed when I was 20. They were seriously fucking with me. Pretty strange.

My brother who is 27 had a lot of pain from these for a few months ,he was on the brink of going to the doctor but it gradually got better and he doesnt need the doctor now

I wish I hadn't had mine removed, it was a horrible experience and I probably wouldn't have had problems with them. The dentist also recommended braces and I told him to fuck off. 15 years later my teeth are straight and fine.

Human jaws are smaller so they don't always grow in right.

Poor diet causes skulls to form more narrow.
Traditionally human have wider cheekbones which gives space for wisdom teeth to come in and teeth to come in straight.

We need braces and our wisdom teeth removed since mothers are malnourished in the modern world and their kids are born with narrow face.

Notice in the attached picture Elvis' parents have wider cheekbones compared to Elvis. This is a trend that started happening in the 1900s when people stopped drinking raw milk and went to high sugar diets.

You can actually fix this problem. A woman in this article at proper food and her sons were born with wide cheekbones and their teeth came in straight. They wont need to have their wisdom teeth removed.
foodrenegade.com/have-you-got-a-weston-a-price-smile/

Attached: BrOVtOWIgAAMgEX.jpg (598x466, 53K)

if my wisdom teeth come can i use them as an excuse to get percocets?

only got 2 taken out. just because they were pushing into my molars. it is different for everyone. I do not think the kikes have any incentive to take them you fucking retard. you should drink more toothpaste.
if anything, you should take those golden teeth from those (((dentists)))

They don't prescribe opioids anymore.

You'll prob get a script for 600/800mg ibuprofen.

I remember when I got mine out.

Was woken up by the surgeon that removed them and he asked me to finish the story I was telling him before the sleeping gas kicked in but I had no idea what it was.

Hi Jow Forums, my shit thread got moved here apparently

Attached: 1540456714435.png (1200x1080, 1.02M)

they took your wisdom teeth and suddenly youre not good enough for pol. hmmm

anyone got any redpilled teeth

Attached: spoopy eyes.png (1615x1885, 1.5M)

still got mine
why would you even remove them?

>Your wisdom is held in those teeth.
This. Having them taken out turns you into an NPC.
This is also why some old people seem to suddenly have diverged drastically from the character they had most of their lives - their wisdom teeth were removed or decayed.