This is the President of GNU/Linux, Lennart Poettering

This is the President of GNU/Linux, Lennart Poettering.
say something nice about him

Attached: pottering.jpg (640x640, 241K)

Smug as fuck, Redhat cuck

fuck him and fuck systemd

kike

He can't turn his feet into food.

>say something nice about him
Devuan

i use software he created every day, might be crap but it werks

there is literally nothing wrong with pulseaudio

He made it so every distro doesn't have a completely different init system

looks qt

he makes me want to switch back to windows

>he ate everything
wtf i hate him now.

Unironically he's pretty based, wrote plenty of C software that is used widely today. And mounting efivars r/w proved how much incompetent the UEFI engineers were when they designed the filesystem and how manufacturers cheap out and don't backup up the ROM. If your mobo got wiped by a NVRAM clear, then you didn't buy quality hardware.

> does whatever
> computer bricks because of this

i-it's the c-computer's fault !

Attached: init jew.png (497x594, 216K)

It's ok to fall back namecalling, when you you know jackshit. :^)
Maybe send him more death threats as you are unable to make upstream patches.

Attached: 1488461081761.jpg (736x588, 58K)

not the guy above but systemDick is here for a purpose.
you might not want to understand it but it's here to completely lock linux systems up and make them 100% nsa compliant.

nice try Lennart

I don't remember electing this booby

I doubt you can back it up with actual facts besides tinfoil fedora tipping. Also devuan and other shitty linux distros exist without systemd or fall abck bsd as they actually don't have developers, so it will never change.

I'm totally going to break the fucking USER SPACE because people are retarded and rm -rf /*
Imagine if you're a sysadmin and when you want to update a system or a kernel update you have to switch efivars from RO to RW out of nowhere or else the bootloader and the kernel would shit itself, just "lole" precaution when you're already fucking root and can do anything.

it's not going to happen overnight.
but when redhat wants to lock things up (it will happen when linus isn't around anymore).
i don't need proof. it's just how it is going to be, if you would know anything about business and strategy you wouldn't be so clueless.
regarding the ad hominem, it's only a matter of your bad upbringing. please restrain from it in the future.
it's not what the bug was about.

tl;dr there are too many shills on this peruvian hats knitting forum.

>i don't need proof.
RH is the largest contributor of the kernel, but still can't make Linux their own project unlike Gnome.

Oh, and your post is nothing more than an anti-linux FUD at this point. While you hide under the bed with your hysteria, let other people use Linux, ok?

Attached: Lennart_Putitinme.jpg (800x530, 54K)

Attached: top kekorot.gif (200x200, 594K)

will he become a tranny?

Before him everybody was using simple sysvinit script and the world was perfectly fine without binnary encripted journal file

That not true since simething link 5 years

linus already took care of sucession and you will certainly have freetards and people inspired by him sticking it to redhat

I've probably been using linux for a longer time than you, faggot

And the linux foundation is completely dependent on sponsoring.
you definitely are too stupid to understand how the world works.
kys asap; thanks

it's ironic because the guy in the pic knowingly sent several people to their death and when confronted tried to handwave it with 2deep4u

systemd? more like systemb(ased)
face it niggers, sysV init scripts suck ass

Eating his sushi with a knife and fork. What a degenerate and definitely not Reddit approved.

Attached: SAudXpofUgMICtqvVuwXP5sB3sqa730efBKnxoDLStU.jpg (640x853, 102K)

fuck leonard pottery and all of his shitty software. I unironically installed gentoo just to be able to avoid all of his shitware

what was he eating?

shit

yeah but like... breaded shit? deepfried shit? kernel'd shit?

kdbus'd shit

This guy made Linux worse for more people than the GNOME 3 developers.

hipster boi

He die slowly for the sin of systemd.