UNIVERSE ENERGY IS DIVINE

Universe cant exist because the Devine is powering up existance.

Materialists and Atheists BTFO

Attached: Aquinas was right.jpg (259x194, 7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RLIOmT24oN4
youtube.com/watch?v=NAm8iK8VhV0
youtube.com/watch?v=wM0IKLv7KrE
youtube.com/watch?v=97FhauH1J58
youtube.com/watch?v=FSmdSw9eEIA
youtube.com/watch?v=ZP5HmM0UxQs
youtube.com/watch?v=FY74AFQl2qQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Yimor2jRmCA
youtube.com/watch?v=UyyjU8fzEYU
youtube.com/watch?v=zqrpKUTMXgY
youtube.com/watch?v=dAc_2tBu0T0
youtube.com/watch?v=B3GjKTtSRrQ
youtube.com/watch?v=QKvvaURUSvk
techtimes.com/articles/228798/20180530/massive-genetic-study-reveals-90-percent-of-earth-s-animals-appeared-at-the-same-time.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

BUMP

Attached: 1530634664979.png (666x868, 134K)

i'm waiting for amerimutt christian

Sheeeit what a massive spelling mistake.

i'm fucking tired too user, it's 11am here and i still havent slept

Implying we are not all of one blood :D

you'd like me to think that wouldn't you, jew?

:D

where were we i forgot already

The universe is the divine, god is everything

If I was a Jew I would want you to think Jews are God's chosen people and that you should serve me and bless me. But I am not a Jew thankfully :D

>i'm fucking tired too user, it's 11am here and i still havent slept
Kek
>We are all one blood
>You can race mix
>You can also segregate yourself and not race mix
I take option 2 personally

Attached: Psychic rape.png (2681x2025, 1.31M)

You were asking me about an image of God. What do you mean by this?

fuk u demiurge
>Kek I love this memes

oh yeah. well what do you think of when you think or say god?

>no idea of how blood transfusion works

Both are Biblically valid options but I also prefer the second as it seems to me the race mixing agenda is anti christ and is being used to blur the lines between nations in order to put into the place the satanic new world order anti christ one world government

An internal spirit. One God three persons God the Father, God the son and God the holy spirit 1 God three persons

eternal

so they're personified? how could a person be everywhere and everything, timeless and all the other stuff?

how can a spirit be personified? why should it be?

You didn't address my point, user

>Science tries to describe the universe and its laws and pursue the truth, religion does not.
They both describe the world around with a different set of axioms thus come to different conclusions.

Peterson puts it well
"The world can be validly construed as forum for action, or as place of things.
The former manner of interpretation – more primordial, and less clearly understood – finds its expression in the arts or humanities, in ritual, drama, literature, and mythology. The world as forum for action is a place of value, a place where all things have meaning. This meaning, which is shaped as a consequence of social interaction, is implication for action, or – at a higher level of analysis – implication for the configuration of the interpretive schema that produces or guides action.
The latter manner of interpretation – the world as place of things – finds its formal expression in the methods and theories of science. Science allows for increasingly precise determination of the consensually-validatable properties of things, and for efficient utilization of precisely-determined things as tools (once the direction such use is to take has been determined, through application of more fundamental narrative processes)."

Attached: 1526785133707.jpg (960x957, 222K)

a spirit is a spirit, and a spirit has no form

would that be unreasonable to say?

>peru
Peru wouldnt exist without white people, with that logic we are your god

God is limitless he chose to reveal himself this way to us. He created everything everywhere and therefore can be everywhere. He is timeless in the sense he created time and exist outside of it you see God is in eternity and does not see time as we do think of a long never ending line time is just a small little mark on it that God created he has already seen everything that will ever happen.

to finish this thought

"No complete world-picture can be generated, without use of both modes of construal. The fact that one mode is generally set at odds with the other means only that the nature of their respective domains remains insufficiently discriminated. Adherents of the mythological world-view tend to regard the statements of their creeds as indistinguishable from empirical “fact,” even though such statements were generally formulated long before the notion of objective reality emerged. Those who, by contrast, accept the scientific perspective – who assume that it is, or might become, complete – forget that an impassable gulf currently divides what is from what should be."

God can choose to reveal himself into whatever form he chooses he is limitless. You cannot assume a limited God. He doesn't play by our rules user he is the one that made our rules that we must follow.

>Peru wouldnt exist without white people, with that logic we are your god
Delusional
Although goblinas love White men.
>Castizo Heirarchy.

As Peruvian terittory came under the dominance of Europeans, they imparted Europeans memes as a standard

they also imposed unconsciously European genes, appeareances as a standard. So every cholo wants to be White.

i agree. god is limitless. he is without form, but can take form and be form. he is everything. he is omnipotent

do you agree or no?

All the laws of physics and gravity and space, time and matter doesn't apply to them he exist outside of them as he created them. If I build a computer and code it I'm not limited to its code or processing power nor am I running around inside of it.

Race mixing and Spaniards coming here and not Killing everyone was a worse punishement than genocide

to this day you rely on infrastructure and systems invented by white people, your entire continent came about because of white people, not even half a century ago, we are your God in every sense of the word.

He is not everything but he did create everything. Yes he is omnipotent. He is not you or I we are ourselves he is God. You have many questions user and I am happy to answer but I am not speaking my own words but the word of God which is the Bible. I pray that you may read so you may find all the answers you possibly can

>Low effort emotional bait.
Lame.

Source energy exists. The material world also exists as an emanation of Source. A distored and hijacked one, but still Source.

The material world is illusory because we see facets that disappear when Source draws creation back within itself. It is still there, but in a transformed state. Like water in a frozen lake warming, spilling all about, evaporating and then eventually coalescing and freezing together again. Repeat. Breathe in. Breathe out.

Slow your Kundalini down brother. You're missing some key knowing. Blessing

i suppose the computer and internet youre using to talk to me runs on emotion too, nigger

Romans 1:22 Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools,

>i suppose the computer and internet youre using to talk to me runs on emotion too, nigger
>He keeps bating

Here are some great videos on the subject brit bong youtube.com/watch?v=RLIOmT24oN4

youtube.com/watch?v=NAm8iK8VhV0

If they peak your interest let me know as I have longer ones these are pretty short

Your mother or father couldn't even have the same blood type as you faggot so that question is retarded.

>God exist because god exist
Just shut the fuck up m8 im half peruvian mutt and youre making everyone look retarded

Attached: 88.png (481x726, 578K)

24. His disciples said, "Show us the place where you are, for we must seek it."

He said to them, "Anyone here with two ears had better listen! There is light within a person of light, and it shines on the whole world. If it does not shine, it is dark."

25. Jesus said, "Love your friends like your own soul, protect them like the pupil of your eye."

26. Jesus said, "You see the sliver in your friend's eye, but you don't see the timber in your own eye. When you take the timber out of your own eye, then you will see well enough to remove the sliver from your friend's eye."

The thing that spooks me the most is knowing that the entire universe is moving in the same way

i just don't agree that god is seperate from his creation at all. he is creation. he is not a he, even. that's human level stuff.

god is not a father, he is the father, mother, son, daughter. he is all, contains all. he is the vessel and the contained. he is space and matter combined. he is the totality.

buddha got it, like jesus got it. not sure if muhammed or moses got it. EXTREMELY DOUBTFUL.

i think we may not be able to agree on the subject so lets just leave it there. i need sleep

Attached: quote-form-is-emptiness-emptiness-is-form-gautama-buddha-88-3-0336.jpg (850x400, 75K)

Thanks for the post user.
Here are the last two threads if you wish to read through them.

Really good posts in them.

Dont Trust discord posters.

Attached: Cultural Jew pol.jpg (800x1200, 150K)

You are most welcome. I was kidding about Kundalini, but you are working with higher truths. My favorite subjects.

c ya anons

He refers to himself as he and says he made man is his own image. He is the Father, son and holy spirit that is it. He cannot be what he created. Jesus said as I do he does not agree with what your saying at all.

John 14:6 King James Version (KJV)
6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

Is a father his son no the son is made in the image of the father. Is a builder his building not the building was created by the builder.

lewd

Bye fren.
Get some solid sleep.

>literally no fucking idea how anything works

human projection. we say god made things because we make things.

the universe is fantastical and incredible and surprising beyond comprehension, it's utterly strange that we exist at all. it's fucking weird.

do you really think some dude made it like you make a birdhouse in woodshop?

come on, man

god is not a he. god is god is god is god. god is THIS.

the builder is his building actually, but leave that for another time hehe

Wrong. Not some dude God an eternal spirit who has limitless power. God is God. God did created everything he is not everything

i'm trying but i can't stop talking to this guy

Source absolutely is not separate from creation yet it is at the same time. Paradox of sorts.

In order for Source to have experience, the was first separation. From there imagine all forms possible manifesting and unmanifesting all at once. We are a fractal. Each time we know ourselves through experience, Source knows itself as do all of thr other fractals on some level as we are all connected.

God is another subject altogether. Back to Source... Our human experience here is a perfect fractal representation of Source separation. Our mind is split in this way between the left and right. Waking and dreaming. Conscious and subconscious. This is called the veil. We learn aboit ourselves and manifest what we perceive as change as a result. Many argue over why the veil exists. I'm not sure, but I agree with Source that separation is an effective way to view and analyze the self. You need that outside observer perspective. The mirror. This is the role the void served. A mirror to reflect all that is Source. It is illusory, but it is symbolic of the ultimate truth.

Source pulls itself back in eventually. Humans can reconcile the two into one as well if tat makes sense...

Attached: 1530269164710.jpg (400x512, 55K)

indio americans were already mixed. basicaly proto-hapas of euro and asian origin. Would be curious to know what environmental pressures of selection caused North Europeans to become so much more aesthetically pleasing compared to everyone else and what caused the Mediterraneans become the best a building great civilizations before anyone else, esp. when very similar conditions existed in the Americas, including the same originating genetics.

Sadly small pox ensured the Natives never had a chance once their populations were exposed to it.

You seek the truth and know I speak it

>Yaldeboath himself
Drop the fanatism, get out of the cave user.
Holy trips
Can't leave now anglo.
You can sleep when you are dead.

Do not be blinded by nonsensical bull shit. Open your eyes and see the Bible is the inerrant word of God

far too simplistic yet not simplistic enough

how do you achieve this level of faggotry?

Jesus said, "If your leaders say to you, 'Look, the (Father's) kingdom is in the sky,' then the birds of the sky will precede you. If they say to you, 'It is in the sea,' then the fish will precede you. Rather, the (Father's) kingdom is within you and it is outside you.

When you know yourselves, then you will be known, and you will understand that you are children of the living Father. But if you do not know yourselves, then you live in poverty, and you are the poverty."

>god created everything and is everything
>god greated my penis therefore my penis is a god

WORSHIP MY ALMIGHTY PENIS YOU PLEB

God tells us to be on fire for him not to be lukewarm

you seek the truth and think you've found it

time to get redpilled, son. and not the faggoty jew redpill. THE REAL REDPILL

all words are lies. all people are fake. you don't exist, bud.

but you kinda do.

John 8:32 And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.

Kinda agree, but calling God "Source" makes you sound like a fag lol

GOD is figurative word. GOD is energy, source, awareness, infinity ever expanding into new possibilities. God includes everything so you are also part of it. All the religions are teaching about this truth, hidden within words to those who are ready to see. Are you ready?

>youtube.com/watch?v=wM0IKLv7KrE
>youtube.com/watch?v=97FhauH1J58
>youtube.com/watch?v=FSmdSw9eEIA
>youtube.com/watch?v=ZP5HmM0UxQs
>youtube.com/watch?v=FY74AFQl2qQ
>youtube.com/watch?v=Yimor2jRmCA
>youtube.com/watch?v=UyyjU8fzEYU
>youtube.com/watch?v=zqrpKUTMXgY
>youtube.com/watch?v=dAc_2tBu0T0
>youtube.com/watch?v=B3GjKTtSRrQ
>youtube.com/watch?v=QKvvaURUSvk

With these you can enter the rabbit hole. This is most important redpill. Redpill of life.

Attached: nikola tesla 2.jpg (720x540, 53K)

There is always desire to be something more within human. Usually it manifest itself through materialistic ways, sexual ways, through drugs or parenthood example. It is endless chasing, rat-race that leads nowhere but keeps you busy through own creation that people calls as life.

We can't remember our time as toddlers because we didn't exist in that time. We had no identity. Only when years has gone while we gathered data from our environment we created identity. When we have our identity, we decide what matters to us. Then we experience impulsive feelings when things didn't go as we wanted.

We are piece of life that creates own image and plays it (Genesis 1:27 So God created man in His own image). We get so tangled to our own creation that it can kill us and bring us into hell. We think that something or someone causes our misery even when we alone create everything within.

We have all this mysterious desire to do something, be something more. It usually manifest itself through sexual ways, materialistic ways, through parenthood, dating, drugs, games, food, alcohol.. you name it. Through that it leads nowhere, it keeps us happy for a moment and then we need more. So where we are now? We are piece of life that want to experience bigger part of it. Through physical ways it finds not that part and when that need to expand finds no expression we create this pain within. So what to do? This is what meditation is all about. We don't want to identify to our thoughts or to our outward senses. That is just the data we gathered from the physical and created self from it. When we learn to be still, just be as piece of life, something start to happen that seems to expand you into everywhere. It seems to that consciousness, awareness is the basic that exist and everything else is manifest of it.

What (((they))) wan't is to bind us more and more into physical, sins, into that rat-race i wrote about above, so that we wouldn't learn or even think about this.

>Would be curious to know what environmental pressures of selection caused North Europeans to become so much more aesthetically pleasing compared to everyone else and what caused the Mediterraneans become the best a building great civilizations before anyone else, esp.
Checked

Dropping Cro-Magnon / Bue eyes Atlantis Civilization redpills.

Attached: Solutrean_Atlantis_Civ.jpg (4132x3151, 2.19M)

Attached: Solutrean_macro_2.png (2552x2436, 836K)

Any real religious would have became a Christian.
John 5:46-47 King James Version (KJV)
46 For had ye believed Moses, ye would have believed me; for he wrote of me.

47 But if ye believe not his writings, how shall ye believe my words?

Attached: Solutrean_macro_3.png (2608x2800, 963K)

How low iq you have to be to quote a fantasy book and believe it will make you somehow right and smart

>time to get redpilled, son. and not the faggoty jew redpill. THE REAL REDPILL

all words are lies. all people are fake. you don't exist, bud.

but you kinda do.

There is that nonsensical bs I was talking about

Well fuck everyone btfo how do we argue with this?

>We have all this mysterious desire to do something, be something more
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaand that how humans created religions. Congratulations, you played yourself.

hahahaha

The inerrant word of God has power.
2 Peter3:3 Knowing this first, that there shall come in the last days scoffers, walking after their own lusts,

4 And saying, Where is the promise of his coming? for since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of the creation.

5 For this they willingly are ignorant of, that by the word of God the heavens were of old, and the earth standing out of the water and in the water:

6 Whereby the world that then was, being overflowed with water, perished:

7 But the heavens and the earth, which are now, by the same word are kept in store, reserved unto fire against the day of judgment and perdition of ungodly men.

Based Fingollian

Attached: ArchLake5b.png (917x5796, 2.95M)

Im not calling God Source. God isnt Source. It also depends on which God you want to discuss. There are many. They are emanations of Source as we are. Source is the ALL. It is the energy. It is all that truly exists. It is quantum. Timeless. Genderless and yet all genders. Formless and yet all forms. The living Father is all of creation. Creation is the male force. God is a divine expression. Of this. The void or womb or however you want to view it is the living Mother of all. The female force expression. Acceptance. Allowance.

JUST WATCH THE FUCKING 2011 THRIVE DOCUMENTARY,that is all..

it's not a fantasy book, it's a cool book that you should try learning from, italicunt.

and he's not low iq

i don't think

How fucking high you have to be to write drivel like that unironically?

Attached: ArchLake6b.png (1304x3066, 1.27M)

All words have power. You do realize you are SPELLing each time you speak or write, do you not? The word holds thought and emotional energy form. It plays a key role in manifestation. We are all creators every time we speak.

this user gets it

higher than you'll ever get

Read King James start with John then rest of gospels you will understand.

>far too simplistic yet not simplistic enough

how do you achieve this level of faggotry?

This level of faggotry is called truth.

Good for me, I don't do drugs you degenerates.

Attached: ArchLake4.png (816x1994, 1.23M)

go wank yourself off to richard dawkins in a dark corner

grown ups are talking

God is composed of 3 refined lights, one is the father, one is the son, and one is the holy spirit, and that holy spirit looks like a rod. God came into being because he found the tree of life, and the tree of life wanted to know what life was like. So God created the universe and everything, so that the tree of life could gain the knowledge of good and evil and find enlightenment, and finally realize the beginning and the end. The end is the beginning. Infinitely reflected paradoxes in a mirror for infinity, a singularity of selfless love.

I've expanded out as far as I can go. I push myself more each time. Your judgment doesn't change my knowing. It simply shows incompatibility of relative truths. All within the all is relative. It is likely we see many things similarly, but have incompatible metaphor.

How can atheistfags can explain this?

>Massive Genetic Study Reveals 90 Percent Of Earth’s Animals Appeared At The Same Time

techtimes.com/articles/228798/20180530/massive-genetic-study-reveals-90-percent-of-earth-s-animals-appeared-at-the-same-time.htm

Attached: 1509908044129.jpg (280x280, 20K)

Poland user is Glowing.
He is not trying to discuss but to derail.
Dont take him seriously.
>He is a shill.