Vaping is a perfectly legitimate and reasonable way to quit smoking

Vaping is a perfectly legitimate and reasonable way to quit smoking.

Attached: tesla_sparrow_starter_kit.png (600x600, 99K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2018/05/16/us/man-killed-vape-explosion.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

its not though, and of you're not a woman people are laughing at you for vaping.

You still look incredibly gay when you do it

I love my vape. It's the most effective pussy repellent I've ever purchased. I keep my fedora and flame button shirt at home now.

STOP THIS IS APU POLICE MOVE YOUR HANDS WHERE I CAN SEE THEM

Attached: 1496703079193.jpg (585x501, 41K)

>caring what people think

Who is the lesser man again?

Enjoy your coffin nails, while you can, you can smoke as much as you want. I will be vaping without the thought of early death in my mind.

>he thinks vaping is safe

Attached: 2.jpg (1280x718, 80K)

>take the pipe pill
Be a Man user, it's 6$ for a sack of tobacco that lasts 1-2 weeks.
Start with an entry Vanilla flavor, has a great aroma, I smoke in my living room and it doesn't linger.
>But it's not technology
user, The wheel is technology

Attached: file.png (1000x750, 383K)

Probably not, but 10x as safe relative to tobacco products

substitute mouth cancer instead of emphysema

actually this might be more autistic than a vape

plus it goes really well with my fedora

Why are vapelords such huge cocksuckers? Do y'all ever realize that all men who vape love sucking dick, but not all men who suck dick love vaping? Why do men become dicksucking faggots when they taste the vape? There's something in their vape that is giving them huge cocksucking fetishes

Attached: 1528749772332.jpg (600x624, 408K)

>OP btfo by a weeb
J U S T

I love vaping. I also love taking dicks up my ass.

If you vape because it's fashionable then yeah it's worthy of the judgement it receives. But like i said, there are plenty of people vaping as a 'healthier' alternative to smoking, people who want to see their grandchildren :)))

OK.

It's jewish conditioning for AI robot overlords to dominate addicted vapelords
>It's totally healthier, and even though SPXA915-2000-M1 is a brutal killing machine, my constant urge to vape his robot dick lets me look past his cold exterior and connect to his visual inputs like

>But like i said, there are plenty of people vaping as a 'healthier' alternative to smoking, people who want to see their grandchildren :)))
lmfao you're wifes sons children wont be your grandchildren

I think those "programming socks" are cutting off the circulation to your head, trannyboy.

It's a dead hobby for the edgy people.
They've gone back to fags because they look edgier.
Stopped my mum smoking who was a smoker for over 40 years.

>started vaping about 9 months ago because I was stressed and couldn't do smoking any more
>worked my way up from 3mg to 12mg
>Started smoking again because the craving came back and vaping didn't help.

I'll never get vaping
>Lug around an obscenely large and gawd device
>People claim it's healthier, but they're probably dragging more nicotine since you're not pacing yourself with individual cigarettes
>Because it's more accessible and comes in different flavors, we've created a whole new generation of smokers
>Smokers think they're more socially acceptable when reality they're actually more obnoxious as they below candy-flavored smoke
>Probably creates more addicts than it saves

Attached: 1272998519005.jpg (600x767, 42K)

based

Just had one hit on a weed vape and im high as fuck

Attached: Screenshot_2018-09-09-16-29-13.jpg (1080x1920, 695K)

What about.
Just.
Stop.
Smoking.
Its.
Totally.
Free.

Back before vaping, I used to work at a liquor store where some smokers would tell me they refused to smoke menthols because of the fear that it would crystallize in your lungs

The only reason you claim it's healthier is because there haven't been any long-term studies, and generally speaking, sucking ANYTHING into lungs pretty much fucks them up.

Also, love your made up statistics.

"If you think vaping is gay you MUST smoke!"

Attached: JUST.jpg (217x320, 14K)

Vaping is for faggots
Smoking is awful for you
Vaping is still bad for you, lungs like clean, pure air better than anything else
If you want to go looking for an expensive, bad habit that people can and will make fun of you for, start collecting anime figurines instead

i love vaping, i also love sucking big nigger cock.

no you will just end up vaping with a bong

I used vaping to quit smoking but then I stopped vaping too because I'm not a faggot

While that is true, you did not smoke, and the vast majority of vapefags are not former smokers.
Vapeniggers are barely better than stoners and other subhuman psychedelic users, nicotine is a shit tier stimulant.

Please use with caution. There are many cases of injuries from vape pens exploding. Sadly, one device exploded and took an unfortunate man's life earlier this year.

nytimes.com/2018/05/16/us/man-killed-vape-explosion.html

Vaping finally got me off regular cigs after almost twenty years of smoking.

Lungs feel better, no more coughing up tar in the morning, no lingering smells and shit everywhere I go, now it's just fruits and candy.

My teeth are also a bit whiter now that I've been off cigs for a while.

Fucking mouth fedoras
Fuck off

Vapes taste like shit, they smell like shit, they make me nauseous and light headed, they have to be recharged constantly, they're heavy and bulky in your pocket, they leak their shitty juice all over, the coils burn out in like a week and cost like $15 and are some proprietary hard to find shit. And to top it all off, you look like a faggot the whole time you're using it.

Vapes are hipster shit.

This. I either smoke a pipe or roll my own cigarettes. 10/10, would recommend.

Attached: 022009a1ff6b057634f2c945f0320d63ee7d0a1bf4efee51ab280b1c88a08a4b.png (374x568, 267K)

Attached: 07adco_450.jpg (350x450, 180K)

>vapes are hipster shit
>I smoke a pipe

Attached: thisfucker.jpg (250x241, 7K)

How about you just quit smoking?

Attached: FD8DD8E9-1561-4D49-BA2E-43C790F87A7B.png (917x300, 50K)

Vaping is literally gay as fuck. I'd rather smoke actual cigarettes and smell like shit all day long than get a vape. That said I am actually attempting to quit for good.

Yeah it is, but I think there needs to be more regulation on it because half of every high school in america is addicted to it or juuls

>but they're probably dragging more nicotine
nicotine isn't the unhealthy part of cigarettes, user. nicotine itself is no better or worse for you than caffeine.

why would anyone want to quit smoking, it makes you feel amazing AND has the plus of slowly killing you.

How widespread is this meme that vaping is edgy? I've literally never heard anything about vaping in the real world ever. I've never seen anybody do it.

I have no idea why people are so upset at the idea that I can smoke something with flavor, in my home, and not worry about cancer. I see a lot of posters hating, but I've never seen a single actual reason why other than caring what popular culture thinks.
Nigger, you got no grounds to call somebody a hipster when you advocate a fucking pipe.

>paying to inhale poison

I'd get a nice free one but it's not worth it. The only good argument is if you're fat ass and you substitute snacks for food, but then you are just ruining your lungs. You are all kidding yourselves if you think you can vape and have good lungs. I fell for the vape meme for 2 months and after I stopped my breathing got so much better.

I've never seen so much incorrect bullshit in a single post.

>npc_wojack.png

Why is there not a single source corroborating this then?