How do I find a programming job with a conservative / non-leftist company?

I don't want to work around / for leftists anymore.
How do I find conservatives / conservative companies to work for?

Attached: img.png (1280x720, 601K)

maybe if you die and go to paradise you can be at god's side

not muslim

bump

Stop being retarded. Unless you work in some huge public company (or a video game company), you will literally never come across any mentally ill coworkers or employers.

Except it has happened at both my previous jobs at non-video game, non-huge-public-company jobs.
got any more gas you wanna light?

I work at a small web-dev company in the Southeastern United states and apart from when the CTO from the corporate office drops by, everyone is pretty normal and it's comfy. Not saying that the corporate guy is a total leftist, just that he has a plastic, slimy feel to him that makes me uneasy

Have you considered that you might be the problem if you left (or got fired?) your previous workplaces because of your colleagues having different political views?

how could that be true tho? I never talk politics at work.
trying to actually get shit done, and people gotta loudly virtue signal about trump iz orange.

defense contractors
quant hedge funds
small/mid size tech companies in the midwest

Seconding defense contractors.
You'll be working mostly with ex-military, who tend to be conservative.

The downside is that working for the government can be painfully slow.

>How do I find conservatives / conservative companies to work for?
You don't, at least as far as STEM is concerned.
STEM goes against every fiber of conservatism.

Attached: 1536480371297.png (1024x755, 396K)

conservatives are too dumb to start tech companies user so you'll just have to kys.

> soon kys
stop projecting

I guess you just got extremely unlucky then. However I don't think there's any country in the west where they can post a job ad with political criteria. And don't forget, at the and of the day we are all humans, even if some are hard to tolerate

Not going to happen. Start your own business or just pretend to be leftist, it isn't hard.

> defense contractors
does that necessarily require a security clearance?

>just pretend to be leftist
and conservatives wonder why they get walked all over...

how about this idea, taken from the leftist playbook
if people talk shit about muh Drumphghgz while I'm trying to work, I'll lawyer up and accuse them of creating a hostile workplace. don't need to go to court, just need to hire some shady lawyer to make a call and send letter to HR
why not beat the leftists at their own game?

Probably, so you'll have to stop smoking weed and masturbating to CP or whatever else conservitards do.

the projection is strong with this one lol

fpbp

Attached: 1534699766339.jpg (185x250, 6K)

Attached: 1535878829339.jpg (849x433, 49K)

99% of the time a leftist disparages someone it is paper-thin projection
it is known

kek'd

Attached: 1512689640380.jpg (1066x600, 68K)

please stop proving my point
i can only get so proven correct

manufacturing companies, but that's how you end up working with people who don't believe in evolution

At the end of the day, all that matters is your programming skills I don't see how politics play a role, why do you care if your boss is left-wing as long as he respects right-wingers who vice-versa respect people with left-wing political beliefs?
tldr; you don't deserve a job you politics obsessed nutjob.

> be leftist
> project suicidal thoughts and lust for children
> have projection pointed out
> continue to project
> have projection pointed out
> goto 'continue to project'

drumpies are too dumb to program
u will lick pajeets boot for life

leftists don't respect right-wingers, as you've just demonstrated. sorry, don't want to associate with you people any more

> u will lick pajeets boot for life
not on trump's watch, bitch ;)
wait till 2nd term - H1Bs will be sent packing ;)

finance
investment banks

Attached: 1509834662844.jpg (1024x595, 97K)

aren't most leftists gay? I'm pretty sure there was some data that showed their kind is openly pro pedo pro homo.

quit this identity politics bullshit, if you want to be able to chat about how annoying lefties are with your coworkers you'll just have to try and find them. if you're really annoyed then go to your HR and tell them you want it to stop, workplaces usually have rules against talking about politics.

That’s an oxymoron, corporations are authoritarian oligarchical microstates and thus inherently leftist.

dunno. but they are definitely resentful toxic ideologues who normal people don't want to work with / hire anymore
EG - all leftists in this thread = unemployed and discouraged

Leftists don't respect right-wingers that hate leftists, who'd a'thunk? If you keep your political beliefs moderate and too yourself, nobody will hate you for being right-wing. Left-wingers only respect moderate conservatives but they are rare as unicorns these days.
Are you seriously saying you want left-wingers to respect you when all you do is bitch and moan about them all day long? Sounds like a one-sided deal.

>projects own identity politics onto an anti-identity politics moderate
lol

I just want a truce. everyone go to work, do your job, stfu about whatever politics
don't know why the left refuses to do that and instead have to show their ass about trump when everyone else is just trying to focus

>"leftists"
>"you people"
>1 guy on Jow Forums influencing your opinion of all leftists
>1 guy on Jow Forums is evidence to you that leftists don't respect right-wingers
please tell me more how you're anti-identity-politics

>leftism is, like, an identity
lolllllllllllllllllllllllll
fuck off kid, you're not even old enough to have a job

Leftists mostly are resentful of anyone who doesn't think like them? Why would anyone want to work with people who are just going to cry about no one wanting to fuck their franken-vagina or how they are oppressed by some imaginary bullshit?

having to re-tear open your front-hole every few days will do that to you

|G| - Technology

thread was on-topic til leftists derailed it, like they derail everything else - then wonder why no one wants to work with them

Why do they do that to themselves? wtf is the point of chopping your dick off just to have to keep an open wound from closing for the rest of your life. Those people need help, not to be praised.

i'm not a religious man, but how else do you describe the people who encourage doing this as anything other than satanic?

you're saying people with certain political beliefs have a certain set of behaviors that you find intolerable, instead of just saying those behaviors are intolerable.

ie, "some leftists I know don't respect me, so all leftists must disrespect me"

"Identity politics" isn't the correct term for it, you're right. I thought the term had a broader meaning.

I work for valve software and although I am systems and network I still have not dealt with a single liberal. The left if any here are very subdued.

Are there normal people in tech? a lot of the people in my classes seem normal or autist but thats acceptable or expected. occasionally there is some dumb pink/blue haired SJW cunt no one wants to deal with who always asks retarded questions

its always some Kikeberg doctor pushing this stuff on people. this thread has really crashed and burned away from the original topic.

start your own company?

>thread about avoiding leftists
seems like the thread is on topic to me

>start your own company?
sure, and while I'm at it I'll start my own country - right after I colonize my own planet

This, OP needs to pull himself up by the bootstraps and stop expecting lefties to hand him out a job.

sure, and while I'm at it I'll start my own country - right after I colonize my own planet

it ended up talking about idiots chopping their dicks off

all white people like you are good at is stealing other peoples land. leave it to a white cis scum man to think of invading another planet and taking it over as a fucking joke. Get ready for the blue wave sweetie.

Just work for finance or start your own company, both are solid options right now

Get a security clearance.

Attached: R9eZpn3.jpg (640x768, 72K)

blue wave of salty leftist tears maybe

Attached: img.png (300x300, 191K)

Yep, defense contractors are great places to work. Most of them will have at least several divisions that have a large amount of independence, similar to Lockheed Martin's Skunkworks. Shitlibs aren't allowed in because they present a much higher chance of leaking or other forms of theft from the company. We work on some fairly advanced aerospace technologies where I'm at. Can't say much more.

This is wrong. The people you see as "da ebil nadzis" are the ones who build all of the tech you enjoy. Silicon Valley faggots eat our sloppy seconds, and they're proud of it. All you do is take the shit we make and set it up. Servers? Straight White and Asian men build the processors, motherboards, and damn near every other part of that. You just buy them, install Linux, and point them towards the web. Smartphones? Same deal, and the Linux kernel that gets used is built mainly by straight White men who work at companies like Intel, AMD, IBM, Cisco, etc. Even your fruity toys are designed by these same people you hate so much, and the make like 2/3 of the software stack. You fancy yourself special because you build apps and userland shit. Lmao.

Programmers are the script kiddies of STEM.

Attached: 1535612979564.png (448x458, 358K)

based and red pilled
sounds like a proper plan after all
bye bye lefty losers!

This happens with me too.

Moving to another company where, hopefully, people actually have to work to keep their jobs instead of sitting around dunking on le drumpftards xD

I can't I pissed off the SS nazis when I said fuck drumpf

when will you dumbass kids on here understand drumpf is fucking done??? He is literally going to be impeached anyday. probably by the end of the week and in a cell begging for mercy by the end of the year.

wow you might as well be a leftist faggot with that attitude

based white man

Don't live in California or any major city. Flyover states are your friend.

>wow you might as well be a leftist faggot with that attitude
i could never be like you

>Programmers are the script kiddies of STEM.

Attached: 1535316070977.png (645x729, 82K)

> thinks javascript is computer science

>thinks being a shitskin factory worker is a skill
t. replaceable

Attached: 1534978313426.jpg (437x450, 46K)

>''computer''' ''science''

Attached: 1522895468469.png (789x482, 711K)

you could never not be a fag? i'm aware of this.

>Go is the future of programming

Attached: 1536083248848.gif (652x562, 626K)

This is the worst thread I ever seen on Jow Forums in at least 2 days.

Attached: 1535268675673.jpg (500x334, 21K)

learn plcs go work in automation programming those people are fucking tools.

there are literally no jobs in plc. Besides you are basically a web dev for robots.

Will it get me laid?

Hey, okay, enjoy working on finicky old code nobody cares or knows about while I get to express myself with content that will directly be used by millions and that will impact countless lives? I get to use a modern, state of the art language like C# or JS and not antiquated ones made for programming machine code 40 years ago like COBOL, C or BASIC?

>doesn't have an argument, so blithely assumes C++ programmer uses Go

nah, you're right, C# and JS are so much more sophisticated than C++ and Haskell lol

>passing up ez triple digit salary and fat benefits at any reputable company to live and work in hickville, population 100 because muh mainstream politics.
gee, I wonder why there aren't any successful conservative companies in tech.

> THEY DONT MAKE EM LIKE THEY USED TO

Attached: 1534103088560.jpg (1000x861, 180K)

well, i had fun. it was informative, actionable, and best of all, we got to wreck some leftist script kiddies ;)

It is also extremely expensive to live in California. 100k will get you a nigger tier shack with no lawn.

LIBTARDS TROLED EPIC STYLE

Attached: bensharpieinpooper.png (800x450, 374K)

admit it tho, you faggots love getting your assholes rekt

Attached: 1533934879376.jpg (1029x1544, 345K)

I'm sure that some people would enjoy walking a couple of olds through their ST code over the phone when they've have never seen or touched anything more complex or useful than LL. I am not those people. I'd also rather not be liable for a 100,000$ production line being down because I typed a colon instead of a dot.

yeah, if you're a literal retard and rent an apartment in the large citites. go 30-45 mins outside the city and you'll see houses for sale at reasonable prices.

ya, and have a fuckin 2 hour commute every morning and evening

Fuck no i lived an hour outside of san francisco and the houses there were still sky high compared to anything in the midwest.

well yeah, no shit. houses in states with booming economies are easily going to cost more than a house in literally any of the welfare leaching shit tier flyover states.

Prove me wrong.

If all hardware were to cease to exist, your software would be useless. If all firmware ceased to exist, your software would be useless. If all kernels ceased to exist, all of your software would still be useless. You work on shit at the top of the software and hardware stacks, which means you stand on the shoulders of hundreds of thousands of other people who did enormous amounts of work to get computers to the point where you can even use your meme language of the week.

Attached: 1449229171632.png (798x770, 676K)

1 mill for tiny cookie cutter house, totally worth it

I bet you don't even have a job