Be european

>be european
>cause 2 of the most devastating wars in the world because of your greed and blood thirst
>america ends up world power
>WTF AMERIKKKA U FUCKING WARMONGERS
lol

Attached: 1497400802850.jpg (640x432, 36K)

burgers must die. That´s just a fact. There is no need for a real explanation other than that. Your people control the media and are all fags. Yor peole only succeded for settleling in a fertile land, yet still believe that their political system is theone who sended them to greatness. All anglos are natural autists, and all of them must die. Yurop is the cradle of christianity, liberalism, fascism, comunism, industrialization and modern philosofy. Gringoland is the cradle of nothing. Kys retarded faggots

Attached: HighFlight-1stAeroSqn6.jpg (1600x1481, 218K)

you could've let germany win

T. Buttblasted illegal alien trying to cross the border

How's that Drug War been doing?

but america was already a world power before both world wars

Attached: 1537027154421.jpg (202x192, 9K)

Yikes

the truths is AMERICA SUCKS!

Attached: 8d6f7d294ad90d15fe736fe4f5252467.jpg (550x412, 53K)

fact is the world hates us for being so fucking amazing
we do it so subpar and lazily too, yet the world still can't compete
just think if we got our shit together and actually competed. alpha centuri would be waving american flags

Attached: 1525180819323.jpg (377x567, 19K)

>alpha centuri would be waving american flags

Attached: 1540134358590.jpg (325x325, 9K)

stfu your country is overrun by mexicans and blacks

>be the first at literally everything
>force Europe out of the western hemisphere, instantly boost to major world power
>oldest and best consitution in the world, other countries too dumb to copy
>Space Force happening unironically

Attached: FB6B9FD7-28A4-4356-8BCA-C0E8E94903CE.jpg (900x900, 82K)

Fanculo, mexicans are right, burgers must die.

YOU GOT LUCKY CAUSE YOU MANAGED TO STEAL A MASSIVE LAND MASS THAT CAN ATTACK ANYWHERE ON THE WORLD AND DEFEND ITSELF EASILY FUCK I HOPE RUSSIA TSAR BOMBAS YOUR FAT ASS

Attached: 1539739822167.jpg (320x320, 25K)

>Space Force happening unironically
How is Space Force going to happen when we can't even get people into space now that the shuttle is gone?

Still sore about New Amsterdam?

You cray zay? Do you know how many cute traps would die.

Think before you speak..

Yeah, our military gets to fight on easy mode, while you're stuck on hard mode. It's so pathetically easy to destroy all of Europe compared to 'MERICA.

Step 1
>blow up your natural gas lines from middle east and russia in the middle of winter
Step 2
>yuropoors freeze to death (lol)

Attached: 1444492886493.jpg (255x139, 18K)

t. buttblasted they lost amderdam to the br*Tish

i meant to say New Amsterdam but what can you do after a few cup of vodka

>be american
>be born
>leave a tip

Attached: chad american.jpg (1604x562, 465K)

Shut up spic. My house is still dirty because your people are fucking lazy & stupid.

yup. And we only got fucking stronger.

Steal nothing faggot. We CONQUERED this land from a bunch of dumb tribals too stupid to form a unified nation.

Yeah, the tip of your penis!!!!

Jews win again.

Attached: lol.png (327x316, 187K)

do you believe in the idea of a United Germany?

i dont belive in a united germany

Attached: Naziboos.png (802x355, 39K)

'Insert a meme: things that are missing when you need them the most - phone, wallet, keys, allies when germany imvaded us

Actually it's Austria's fault for every major european war. Germany it's only their golem
>30 years war started by austrians
>WW1 started because austrians chimped out
>WW2 started because of an autistic austrian

Not anymore, but there were times where the German speaking part of Switzerland would've been better off being part of Germany.
Now I think some Italian (South Tyrol) and German (Baden-Württemberg) parts would be better off being part of Switzerland.

Imagine a Swiss expansion

Attached: greater_switzerland_by_ay_deezy-d42ehpu.png (900x582, 93K)

try out nationstates.net

i literally cant
im not expert but i bet that everyone else had a part on the war

eat too many toberones?

might as well just annex all the bordering countries huh

Problem is the difference of the culture. Annexing Baden-Württemberg or South Tyrol wouldn't be such a big problem, because we share a lot of culture. Baden-Württemberg also speaks high allemanics.

But ok, I don't really want Baden-Württemberg, our population would double and we would be over 50% Germans. South Tyrol would be great though.

>South Tyrol
get in line austrians already want it
and your country is already over 50% germanic

Germanic, but not Germans.
Also, Let's let South Tyrol decide who they want to join: beautiful mountains and rich jewish bankers controlling the world or fascist world war 2 losers.

>Germanic, but not Germans
how aren't germans germanic too?
>Also, Let's let South Tyrol decide who they want to join
you are missing the point
South Tyrol is already rich and if they leave italy they would lose their privileged status aka lots of government jobs designed for german speaking and keeping taxes in their region

Yeah, Germans are Germanic. German Swiss are Germanic too. But Germans aren't Swiss.
Yeah, it's just a dream anyway, we probably won't have any expansion of our country in the future, and even if it could be possible through voting, I would probably vote no except they have a good reason to join the Swiss Confederation.