Jow Forums killed Terry

Jow Forums killed terry by encouraging his schizophrenic delusions for their own entertainment. Yes, it was funny for a bit but many anons actively encouraged him and reached out to him. You are all partially morally culpable for your role in his suicide because you thought it would be ebin to play along with a mentally ill man's delusions.

You should all be ashamed of yourselves tbqh.

Attached: terry_davis.jpg (1971x1971, 452K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ia800808.us.archive.org/8/items/TempleOS-TheMissingVideos/Videos_From_www.TempleOS.org/(2017.12.07_14H20M)Reality.mp4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I helped him put himself out of misery and find eternal peace, why should I be ashamed? I literally did him a favour.

>buying a schizophrenic a drumset so he gets kicked out his parents house is helping him

Rip in peace terry boi, if it wasn't for the cia niBBers he would still be with us. Everyone, get your copies of temple os while you still can.

It is, you're not seeing the bigger picture. Terry was miserable and unhappy. We had to get him kicked out in order to accelerate the process to his death.

Hopefully now people can stop spamming threads about terry.

Explain to me how the drumset caused him to flip. I'm really in the dark here. The Diana Larpers, that I can understand but the drumset... Help me out. Explain this shit to me.

just 2 things:
- terry is not dead.
- you should kys.
salvia

The drumset allegedly catalyzed an argument with his parents that caused him to get kicked out.

no but pretending to be Diana convincingly and telling him she likes nigger dick orgasms and watching him lose his last bit of sanity is.

>terry
>dead

pick one and only one, dumb fucking cia nigger

>t.

Attached: 153597345633.jpg (1280x720, 209K)

I blame Jimbo
>Before Jimbo
>Terry was mostly Jow Forums only and we were cool together
>After Jimbo
>His youtube is terminated
>Everyone makes fun of him
>He gets fucked over and kicked out of his house
>Becomes homeless and wanders the country
>Eventually an heroes
Shit's a sad story.
ia800808.us.archive.org/8/items/TempleOS-TheMissingVideos/Videos_From_www.TempleOS.org/(2017.12.07_14H20M)Reality.mp4

He probably argued with them all the time honestly.

Terry isn't dead, it's an elaborate hoax engineered by autists with too much time on their hands

Sure. He was schizophrenic. I have one like that in my family and they always yell at their parents arguing over who knows what. That's normal. What I don't understand is what the durmset did to terry.

Blood for the Blood God

Attached: rstall.png (950x534, 380K)

Honestly I have seen people talk about him here but I thought he was just another lunix autos like stallman

There was a thread that had evidence Terry might not be dead, but it was quickly taken down... Was it... coincidence? Or was it... GLOW IN THE DARK CIA NIGGERS?!?

Attached: 723a4e2df8fa48001ee7e343c743c394c1db8104f8c3bcdae14835da8440e9e3.jpg (239x255, 18K)

No white man should have to deal with that kind of shit.

Attached: 8155df8e4e847a68918fb8dae630c58b.jpg (640x735, 63K)

>the internet failed terry
>not his family
>not his doctors
>not his community
>none of the people intimately involved in his real life on a daily basis for decades
sure OP thanks for posting this again today

fuck off.

Attached: Motto.jpg (640x640, 82K)

how does one get hit by a fucking train unless you're retarded?

terry davis was the type who would put 100 dollar bills in vending machines, so i am not surprised he got hit by a train

Attached: [오구설명서] 이달의 소녀 비비-G3tXrQkHSSg-[01.34.899-01.39.449].webm (608x1080, 2.09M)

Yes, we did. We hacked his accounts and spent his donations on booze and birds.
Then we hired a freight train to run him over.
It was all the CIA behind it, because they couldn't stand the smell in the Dalles library any longer. I swear to god.

Well. He earned a masters' degree in computer engineering because Aspbergers, hurr durr.
But then he couldn't put two and two together to get help when he needed some. Now that's the most idiotic thing I've heard in a long while.

I don't get the meme. What has Jow Forums done in this last few years? Terry was just a meme. Hell I even doubt he knew about Jow Forums

i can't believe that man suck his brother dick.... what a faggot

What would you expect from a guy who jacks off live while streaming from his van... He was far out.

>how does one get hit by a fucking train unless you're retarded?
user from Jow Forums pushed him onto the rails and stole his patreon munies

Attached: 1536463512105.jpg (900x600, 171K)

Nu-fag

I admit it - I drove that train myself that night and aimed right between his fucking eyes.

Who cares? Fuck this racist scum.

I've been here way before nu Jow Forums started with this Terry nonsense faggot. Go suck an hairy cock.

How can you be responsible for the death of someone who isn't dead?

Attached: 27F5E1C939EB45078386E6EF913A5310.jpg (720x960, 65K)

Shitty OS from a shitty genius. No, thank you very much.

Dude we didn't even know where he was for like 6 months.

Nigger hater with university degree dies.
Some faggot cult sheep mirror his shit.
Everything's over, folks.

* THE END *

Then you should know that Terry browsed Jow Forums. Nu-faggot.

>Jow Forums killed terry by encouraging his schizophrenic delusions for their own entertainment
Agreed.

Fuck you nigger

mister reddit killed him

over the years i have avoided terry threads because i saw them for what they were, a bunch of faggots getting their jollies by toying with a mentally unstable man, some of you better hope you never get a mental illness beyond the sociopathy you already possess

in my heart,
terry will never die

Get off the internet you entitled snowflake

I've heard Terry on that. He mentioned people "fucking with him". But I got the impression, by how he said it, that it was the least of his problems. Terry was a nobleman.

It's Jow Forums and Metonigger's fault, actually.

No Terry killed himself
Don't try to put it on Jow Forums
If the mental heath system in the US wasn't so broken then Terry could've gotten help. Bet you've never done anything to fix that. Only creating dumb threads trying to put the blame on Jow Forums in a sad attempt to get attention. You're just a leech like everybody you blame for his suicide.

underrated post

Attached: 1398977115976.gif (219x186, 1.76M)