Why are Lagdroid manufacturers unable to replicate the chin-free design of the iPhone X ???

Why are Lagdroid manufacturers unable to replicate the chin-free design of the iPhone X ???

They can copy the notch, but not the chin, or lack-thereof.

Attached: 3.png (1494x3000, 3.31M)

>chin-free design

Why is that important

>chin free
not a phone fag, what does this even mean?

Attached: vivo-nex-16.jpg (1600x1200, 242K)

No bottom bezel

Apple patented the folding display connector

Because apple is the only one that has a folded OLED panel. Niggerbrained Android manufacturers could never figure it out.

I'd rather have no notch

Attached: DmKZfWVUYAAjngp.jpg (1200x900, 178K)

Are you this retarded on purpose ?

Why do street shitters like you refuse to take the poo to the loo?

Attached: 1529683626982.jpg (643x960, 256K)

Why is Apple unable to replicate Samsung's edge screen design correctly, and puts significantly more bezel around it?

Slight chin, sure, but it's a far superior design. The chin is miniscule, and there's no notch.

This. The oled panel actually extends further but folds backwards. There probably exists a prototype notchless iphone thats actually completely bezelless, i think the next apple watch will be like this

Because nobody actually wants that feature?

Nobody wants your faggot notch either.

Attached: 1531825554052.jpg (1267x2102, 367K)

I'd rather have the chin and physical buttons with camera on the bottom.

>shopped

Why do iToddlers shit in the street?

Attached: 1511131097034.jpg (622x767, 191K)

Nah, it's real. Mi Mix 3.

Attached: 003O8JUXlx07nlo6XKeA010402002DcF0k010.webm (360x640, 2.32M)

>patented the folding display connector
>you can patent folding a ribbon cable
the state of the american patent office

How much will this cost?

>take the chin
>put it in a block at the top
>call it chin-free
I mean it's not wrong I guess.

Because Apple patented the one non-ridiculously expensive manufacturing technique (folding the display to under the bottom of the phone) that allows for that appearance. Other companies could do it, per se, but it would be illegal for them to do it because of the patents and it would also make the phone a lot more expensive, thus dwindling OEM's incentive to do it anyway.

Basically, Apple is the only one who is allowed to do it legally, and they're the only ones who would do it at all, anyway.

It's weird that samcucks always complain about the notch and yet they're perfectly fine with the screen distortion that comes with curved edges.
At least when watching a video you can 'deactivate' the notch by zooming out. Edge distortion is here to stay.

what exactly is samsung hoping to accomplish by making fun of the same people they want to switch over to their own products? all you're doing with these types of ads is alienating them and making them less likely to buy a samsung product. is their marketing team run by 12 year old youtube commenters?

Attached: 1429873723546.jpg (473x480, 60K)

Probably around mix launch prices like 650$

Great argument

Attached: 533.jpg (900x729, 67K)

The patent is for folding the screen, so that the controller part, that has to go at the bottom of the screen can be behind the screen instead of being beneath it.

>Wanting a bezelless phone
>Wanting a notch on your screen
>Wanting to have a thin af phone
>Not having a rugged indestructible phone with thick screen and reinforced corners

Unironically off yourselves faggots

>The iBabby unironically considers this a groundbreaking design feature

Attached: de15df26e9bf61c4f5672a08dc60a50b--reaction-pictures-frogs.jpg (499x481, 27K)

there was no argument
all he did was all if you were retarded because you seem retarded

I read it had to do with the display being bent under - kind of tucked in at the edges
But then you are right, somehow android manufacturers can't fathom the idea of same bezel all around the display
Altought it is not chin free it definitely has smaller bezels than iPhone X

Wouldn't that make the screen be upside down, and just like in the One Plus 5 give it the jelly effect?

>Hurr, 2mm of chin is worse than a giant 10mm notch

>I read it had to do with the display being bent under - kind of tucked in at the edges
This is exactly why Android manufacturers "can't" do it. Apple either patented this or bought up all the panels that can be used for it.

samefag itoddler

Would be more aesthetically pleasing if the top bezel was a little thicker to match the bottom tbqh familia

Still better than a notch.

I didn't say it wasn't.

>unable to replicate the chin-free design of the iPhone X
They don't want to increase the size of side-bezels to equal chin like applel did

I wish they patented rounded corners instead, this meme needs to be stopped

Attached: Screenshot at 14-09-53.png (357x639, 165K)

Get that gross Crapple crap out of here.

This but unironically

Because it defeats the purpose of the notch existing in the first place. If you’re going to have a chin, you might as well put the camera in there instead of having an ugly notch to place the camera.

it's still a patent for folding something foldable. in better days patents had to be non-trivial. current US patent law is a goddamn joke.

I remember being an early adopter of android, I was excited for the future of the software and cook hardware with navigation track balls and other cool features. Now it's all about who can make the thinnest, flimsiest phone with no bezels for no reason other than to make fuck huge phones even huger.

This wasn't the future I asked for.

Attached: 1521835775446.jpg (821x615, 50K)

Imagine having this much of Tim Cucks shlong in your mouth at all times. iToddlers on suicide watch.