Is there a reliable way to ensure that a pirated version of windows is rootkit free...

is there a reliable way to ensure that a pirated version of windows is rootkit free? I want 10 ltsb but I don't want to get pwnt and dont have the scratch for a volume license

Attached: index.jpg (300x168, 5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Piracy/comments/8pfnun/how_to_download_and_install_windows_10_ltsb/
microsoft.com/en-us/p/windows-10-pro/df77x4d43rkt/48DN
ebay.com/itm/332764754961?ViewItem=&item=332764754961
github.com/ekistece/vlmcsd-autokms
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Using Windows
>Being concerned about being part of a botnet
I'm saying this as an almost exclusive Windows user.

I don't care about MS stealing my infoz I care about some skid with moms credit card who payed for a good crypter or some shit.

buy a copy of windows or use linux

or pirate windows meme edition and take the risk

i mean it's just your personal information at stake, credit cards can be cancelled, you can get a new social security number right?

> version of windows
>use linux

"hey can someone tell me how to change the oil in my car?"
"get a bike"

this fucking board

>I can't afford a version of windows that allegedly respects my privacy (lol)
>how about you use a Free as in Freedom operating system that actually does respect your privacy

this fucking board

Buy a license from eBay for a couple quid and never worry about this shit again.
Windows itself is a botnet anyway.

use windows 7

dont i need to be part of a volume license set to use LTSB though? also idk where i'd get the iso to begin with

You can't get ltsb though

Microsoft has its own tech support for Windows licenses. Jow Forums is not part of it. Use GNU+Linux to open the sticky faster.

You can just download the windows ISO from Microsoft's website and keep it unactivated. You still get security updates and everything.

Set user agent to safari and download ISO direct from Microsoft.

evaluation version
rearm every 90 (?) days, sure you can get about a year out of it

just use linux you fucking cuck. its really not that hard. if its for someone else that you know will have a hard time with linux then youre sol

Just get one of those grey market license keys online, those just fucking work and are relatively cheap.

I use various distros for certain things but I haven't found something that I like enough to switch over to fully. [spoiler]also, you have to have a sexual partner to be a cuck and I dont so haha fuck you[/spoiler]

How legit is this guide:
reddit.com/r/Piracy/comments/8pfnun/how_to_download_and_install_windows_10_ltsb/

>inb4 leddit
yeah true but nobody posted a better alternative yet so

>15 some odd posts nobodys actually answered the original question
Yall mafks need adderall.

No. Find an iso somewhere, put it in a VM, start wiresharking. If nothing happens you're probably OK.

The windows 10 botnet is a meme. It doesn't collect any more data than XP did. Just upgrade from a cracked 7 then do a clean reinstall. Or don't be a nigger and buy it.

>windows has always been bad
>therefore it is good

Attached: 1369147780291.jpg (2348x1736, 888K)

Yes I know it's reddit, but you cunts aren't exactly helping OP much and every little helps.

1st way:
Windows 7 > Install Daz loader > Upgrade to Windows 10
2nd way:
Download a clean ISO from Microsoft (google how to do this) and use vlmcsd, which is an open source activator so you can verify It's "rootkit free"

Yes, it's called Gentoo.

Attached: 1536372935322.jpg (953x1200, 272K)

Windows 10 is literally free, if you buy a 'crack' you're buying a rootkit 100% of the time.

>literally free
>actually over $100
>also costs you your privacy

You can't upgrade win 7->10 anymore for free.

You have the choice of using the engine that literally powers the NASA and 90% of the devices on this planet or you can pick "Indian rypter". The choice is yours faggot.

You still get the water mark after a couple of days though. If you go to uni OP all windows 7/8/8.1 systems can be upgraded for free as long as you have their respective OS license key. Just use your school's lab PC and steal that licensd from them. I used that to get my laptop windows 10, you can too.

>over $100
In what kind of fucked up world do you live in?

Attached: Untitled.png (1395x1172, 360K)

if you're buying from shady ebay sellers you might as well just pirate

>shady

That is Pro not ltsb.

I'd copy and paste their guarantees of fast delivery and true satisfaction but Jow Forums strips out emojis

microsoft.com/en-us/p/windows-10-pro/df77x4d43rkt/48DN

$199

Pay up.

>a skid making windows crack
uh... you gonna have rough time using windows.
just download most popular torrent
jesus christ, fucking /v/...

The keys they sell work, so I don't see what the big problem is.

Xp has a built in voice assistant who cant be deleted cause it's a core OS component and is always listening???

More like
>can someone tell me how to fix my Volkswagen Jetta?
>dont buy foreign cars with limited parts availability
Faggot

>$199
JESUS CHRIST
You can get 4 AAA games for this prices!
IT'S RIDICULOUS!

ebay.com/itm/332764754961?ViewItem=&item=332764754961
Are you sure about that? Literally one of the first few links in a google search.

>is always listening

fake news

Don't even buy Pro since it's cucked compared to Enterprise or Education. I'd go for an Education key if you can, since it's basically a rebranded Enterprise with the same features, except it's easier to get if you are a student, parent or teacher

Get the installer from Microsoft themselves. Install it and live with the activate windows sign. No Russian root kit and no money spent.

*2 AAA games

get a clean iso from the eye and use kmspico unironically get Pico from Reddit since it will be safe

Just use unactivated LTSB. All you'll get is a watermark; the OS will still function fine.

You can find certain product key that will activate over phone. And yes, legit free windows

>how do i know if my rootkit has rootkit?

Get a license on eBay, cheap af

yes, you can. microsoft won't sell it to you but reselling software is a right in the EU.

>rootkit free
what do retarded millennials mean by this?

Just buy one of those grey market $20 keys. It's probably slightly less than legit, but most people seem to have good luck with that. Or make friends with someone with MSDN.

Attached: msdn_new_logo.png (400x300, 17K)

github.com/ekistece/vlmcsd-autokms

Download a legit version, then use FOSS vlmcsd auto kms. Then you have no worries.

Name: en_windows_10_enterprise_2016_ltsb_x64_dvd_9059483.iso
SHA1: 031ED6ACDC47B8F582C781B039F501D83997A1CF
SHA256: 3874BC7160ED10F28744DC2B00F9518AF99E706296B969FB7EAF26009E1CAF76

activate with or KMSpico if you're a brainlet

win 10 is free to use without a license you fucking mongloid

1. download MSDN iso
2. find official checksum on microsoft.com
3. check the checksum of your iso. If identical, you're set
4. realize that it's windows so it comes with NSA rootkits by default
5. zetsuboushita

I was just wondering why no one has mentioned the available hashes

I swear to god, this nu/g/ needs to be spoonfed too much

>spoonfeeding on how to get cancer
You are a terrible person.

LTSC 2018 is ment to come out soon was reading on some hacker forum they where already downloading beta builds of it 3months ago and its due for final release soon. can one of you post a version of it here when its out I think its out 12-14th or some thing.

>winshit
>botnet free
pick one

Attached: 1523379499058.jpg (580x346, 47K)

prove to me Proton doesn't add lag or mouse delay input (which I experienced with DX9 wine years ago) and ill switch.

about to format any way its LTSC 2018 or Linux.

> prove to me Proton doesn't add lag or mouse delay input
I swear by mom.

>mom
Please, be mine.

mm I think ill install LTSC 2018 and play a bunch of pirated games with my overclocked system. once im done with all that and court up to 2019 time ill switch to Linux. I figure pirating games is extra complicated on Linux I just want to run shit in steam like a dumb cunt.

There's no delay on wine

There are no licenses for sale for LTSB, piracy is the ONLY option

Look on eBay. I just got one for 8 bucks