A mouse fell from my ceiling. It almost hit me actually...

A mouse fell from my ceiling. It almost hit me actually, but I calculated that something was trajected to hit me and I moved. My cat got the mouse in it's mouth immediately, but it seems, that, like it's owner, it dislikes unnecessary killing. It can keep animals in it's mouth and not harm them a single bit, and it kept catching and releasing it to play.

But I caught it now. And I think I may pull my aquarium out of the trash pile and keep it. Or I could just let it go outside. it likely prefers being my prisoner to being the cat's dominion.

Attached: file.png (853x480, 667K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/R8fpVNhiqKQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

cum on it

put him out of his misery

No we need to think of something good here guys, best suggestion so far is cumming on it, PLEASE DON'T KILL IT!

Why are there so many spaniards suddenly

Attached: 1540398307246.jpg (714x902, 31K)

get rid of him before he bites you or something

I'm always on Jow Forums so it's not my fault faggot

Tbh just cum on it already cause I've been brainstorming and really fpbp, I actually cannot come up with something better to happen to it

do NOT bully mouse
just let him go or take good care of him and have a mouse friend

Attached: no.jpg (452x498, 33K)

Attached: 20181025_153017[1].jpg (2560x1440, 892K)

now you must find the mouse a mate, and you will have infinite mice.

do you have food and water for it? and do you know how to keep a mouse as a pet?
it might be better to let it go

>Inbred mice

Attached: 1540369143749.jpg (390x455, 68K)

mice eat anything and yeah I have water

I know nothing of keeping pet mice

Cats will catch mice and birds instinctively, but actually need to be taught how to kill. They are usually taught by their mothers at a young age. Cats kill quickly by bitting the neck, but cats that don't know how will often injure the animal and cause much suffering. It is better that cat know how to kill in my opinion.

oh my cat was born in a cage and spent six months there until I saved it

where should I put my mouse-tank? my study? my bedroom?

>I know nothing of keeping pet mice
it will probably freak the fuck out and die soon if you let the cat sit next to it like that

meh, such is life. If it didn't have a heart attack and die when it was in the cat's mouth, I think it will be fine. It already seems pretty relaxed with the cat looming over it like a tyrannosaur.

I put a sock and a bowl of water in it's tank. Crafty thing too, I can tell already it wishes to use the water bowl to increase it's jump height to escape the box.

What should I name this thing

Attached: 20181025_154424[1].jpg (2560x1440, 698K)

big dick stuart

have you checked if it's a male or a female mouse.

disease

no

you're gonna have to look eventually.

why

So we can name it

don't ask questions, just check the mouse's privates OP.

no

lorenzo mcwhiskers von cheesenibble the third

>t. tiny-legs McMann

good man OP, don't let these degenerates make you do things you don't wanna do

Jerry

Dog

>OP still hasn't looked at the mouses balls
you're never going to get a good name at this rate.

Roll for this

hourly reminder to look at the mouse's balls.

Call it r/banter. Because like the board it's a disease ridden pest which needs to be put down.

testing: ●w●

feed it to kot

I think i've decided to let the mouse go. The cat has nearly figured out how to get into the mouse cage anyway.

did you let it go yet? last chance to check for balls.

Yes, it is free.

youtu.be/R8fpVNhiqKQ