The most and only well known woman in robotics on youtube is known for making broken garbage

>the most and only well known woman in robotics on youtube is known for making broken garbage

Attached: robots.jpg (940x545, 292K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robotic_arm
youtube.com/watch?v=pXlMUlcyYoo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

why do you care how good a woman is at something apart from sucking your dick?

>be a woman in 2018
>can't even cook, clean or raise children properly

Attached: 1365351248962.jpg (591x530, 115K)

She using technology to make people laugh.
You just make your parents cry.

What have you made?

I'm good with computers, I swear.

>the most and only well known person in robotics on youtube is known for making broken garbage

Post pics

>I'm good with computers, I swear.
if you're browsing Jow Forums, I pretty sure you're good at computer.

She did more than OP and majority of the board. She's fine, unlike the OP who has enough time to shitpost here and to be envious of other people's success.

Attached: isee.jpg (1366x768, 328K)

>betas defending roasties ITT

Attached: 1461917568817.jpg (500x378, 48K)

It wasn't broken, it was just set to whore.

this is my fetish

I bet

Show feminine penis.

lmao

bitch

People in the 1950s couldn't do that either otherwise we wouldn't have 30 year old boomers

Based and redpilled

you're forgetting that most if not all of Jow Forums are mentally ill faggots

I want her to break my penis.

Penelope in Wacky Races had a lipstick robot arm back in 1976.

Her videos get old quick and everything she does can be done with pretty simple knowledge of Arduino.

You just know for a fact that this woman has a fucking machine, and has tinkered with it.

Is she actually building those from scratch or doing bad programming and minor changes to pre-made kits? The robot arm in the picture looks like it was made in a factory not a hobbyists basement.

>The robot arm in the picture looks like it was made in a factory
It really does. Good point.

>ywn get to see comfy fucking machine construction and tinkering tips with Simone Giertz

Attached: agony.jpg (599x563, 74K)

Shut your whore mouth OP. Her and Michael Reeves are the only tech channels worth watching. You're probably a Linus Tech Tips fag aren't ya?

post bob and vagene

(((Giertz)))

I used to dislike her videos but when she got her tumour I began watching her backlog and it grew on me. She's changed after the surgery though, I wonder if its just temporary or if it's permanent. I wonder if she thinks about it too.

OP BTFO

Hurray for Micheal Reeves

Maybe she sent the cad files to a machine shop to get the pieces made for her

>YouTuber makes deadpan videos with intentionally shitty household robots
Lmao that's hilarious

>It's a girl
REEEEE

>Is she actually building those from scratch or doing bad programming and minor changes to pre-made kits? The robot arm in the picture looks like it was made in a factory not a hobbyists basement.

Yep she bought a uArm and tries to program it. Remember this a woman we are talking about.

Women are so dumb I swear, watch her ted talk about being a cool scientist inventor lady. she just woke up one day watched the Wallace and Gromit movies and decided then and there to be a cool inventor and make funny XD inventions (whacky).
Women really do deserve to live in cages and be fed only cornmeal and milk while they grow babies in their tummys all day.

hopefully the next tumor finishes the job

I dunno that's pretty awesome. Jow Forums's version is just to make a fleshlight-holding robot arm.

and she will still make money cuz of all the tards on Jow Forums
(no wonder twitch whores do so well)

Who hurt you

if that chick put on any more make up she'd start absorbing all the water from the atmosphere

DESU we make mostly broken garbage.

If she made good robots you wouldn't care, and/or claim she had her boyfriend make them.

it's called 'uArm Metal Open Source Robot Arm'
pictured here in the wikipedia article:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robotic_arm

Lay off Simone, I can't ever recall her using the fact that she's female as some kind of important factor.
She's just an entertainer who makes shitty robots. She did nothing wrong.
If you want to attack someone, attack the retards who try to "educate" women on how they need to all get into stem careers to show men how it's done.
If you leave out the cannon fodder, there are women in tech who actually know what they're doing, and their ability is only getting watered down by the cannon fodder.

Outside robot toys kits and scify robots.
Robotics begin build machines for factories in extreme control conditions.

Research tried to build models for robot arms interactions.

keks based

how hard is it to programm a roboter like that?
all you need is some standard knowledge in linear algebra right?

the uArm is programmed in some visual blocks made for children.
tbf she was not famous when she made that, didn't try to become famous.. people just happened to like her stuff
even says on her video title she just programmed a uArm and has links to how she made it

at least with the newer uArm you can just press record button and move the arm and it will play the motion back.

wew

maybe 15 years ago

Is this the daily incel thread?

Based 5s

based and redpilled

>axe wound gets magic digits
RNG was on your side

Didn't know about her. Her ~15 seconds long videos are funny.

six fives doesn't lie

exact repeated movement, easy as pie
applying makeup to inconsistent people in varying conditions, very difficult

Attached: tasks.png (267x448, 29K)

Is she still alive?

delet, it make me unironicaly sad

>be a man in 2018
>can't even cook or clean
let women raise children but you're a fucking useless slob who lives off tendies if you can't do any of those

get wasted on butthurt. shamefur

Post feet

>be a man in 2018
>can't change a tire or operate a power drill

be a male in 2018
can't install gentoo

>be male in 2018
>can't greentext

>axe wounds

who are you quoting?

She can come get Summa my Cum in the EECS

your dad

buuuuuuuurn motherfucker
kek

can even read the Uarm logo etched on the metall
seriously, moving a servo is day 1 stuff

he likely got kicked out.
The last Sexbot thread was like 6 months ago

holy shit. 25K sheckels per month on patreon
youtubers really are the kikes of the modern age

youtube.com/watch?v=pXlMUlcyYoo

Woman here. I have been working as a software engineer for ten years now. I have worked on game engines, machine learning, data science, pretty much anything fun.

There’s a push because it honestly is a lot harder grtting into tech as a woman. There’s all these weird hoops like I have to be “one of the guys” to fit in and any sign of femininity is taken as a weakness. For example, most women who have worked in nonfrontend programming I’ve seen over the years avoid makeup or use minimal. They also speek like an octave deeper around teammates than around me. Most women just weren’t encouraged like a lot of men are to get into tech when they do show an interest. I know like some men I had to fight tooth and nail to get where I am today—there’s a disparity here with how accessible tech is made to men vs women. Heck, even on IRC most of the women I know on freenode and the like go to great lengths to conceal the fact that they’re women because people will automatically treat them with less respect.

I have a trans woman friend who confirmed what she experienced as a male in tech and what she experiences passing as a woman in tech. Its very interesting how insecure or jusf plain shitty men get about women doing intellectual things, almost as if it threatens some of them.

All in all I’ve worked with mostly pleasant people but its stupid to pretend this reality doesnt exist and that women have less opportunity to succeed in tech than men om average.

Like my male friend who I just taught to code just got a high paying job which took me years ro get to that point when i was on my own.

Yes there are womens reachout orgs that help women get into tech, but the reason they exist is because texh is currently an extremely masculine space. I know that sounds absurd but if uve ever worked with a mostly female team vs a mostly male team ull notice differences. I wish tech to be more accessible and pleasant for all.

>has brain cancer
>is literally dying
She just makes shit for comedy. She doesn't have long to live.

can i stick my 4 inch cock into u?

I drink lots of vodka. That cleans out my system, and even cleans my teeth (I haven’t brushed in years, and haven’t had a cavity since).

I also eat a liverwurst sandwich pretty much every day – to counterbalance the effects the vodka has on my liver. I make my sandwiches on seeded rye (because it’s the healthiest bread), with mayo (because eggs are the best protein; I use kewpie, because the msg makes it taste better), coarse mustard (good for the white blood cells), zucchini pickles (because they taste good), and a bunch of baby spinach (just for filler; it could honestly be left out).

I also eat a lot of canned fish (mostly sardines, but also the occasional fancy smoked oysters) on saltines. They give you all your essential amino acids, and provide a nice opportunity to try out various hot sauces, which are generally very low in calories, while high in flavor and immensely prodigious to healthiness.

Aside from that, I drink large amounts of water (anywhere between ice-cold to slightly chilled) every day, always through a straw, and sometimes with a lemon wedge.

To each their own, I say, but I’m just shy of 30 and am doing better than most of you.

holy shit I didn't know chad actually had humor outside of doing embarrassing shit in public

I think women are oversensitive and take the same discomfort that men also have to deal with on a daily basis as some kind of systemic oppression. Don't you think every guy has to go through some shit to become "one of the guys"? Be good at your shit, provide value and be smart. Stop fucking complaining. If men dislike you at all, this is why.

>300K views
>55$ on patreon
Fuckin kek

>I drink lots of vodka. That cleans out my system
4 inch cock here

vodka made my eyes whiter
how is this
>(anywhere between ice-cold to slightly chilled) every day

ice cold water is bad for you but cold showers is good for you, dumb fucking women.
drink warm water

Michael Reeves is fantastic

>vodka
>making you white
nice try ivan

>double spaced pasta
it's like you're purposely trying to trigger retards

>the I have cancer give me money meme
Why do people fall for this?

Attached: 1526810067518.jpg (900x900, 111K)

No...
She had a tumor, but not cancer idiot!

HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>4 inch cock here
are you white or indian?

How is youtube-anything relevant to "robotics"???

What is "robotics" anyway.

I'm around industrial robots literally every day.

Really? You don't even need teaching for either of those.

hope her brain cancer comes back with a vengeance 2bh

chimps can do two thirds of that buddy

im 185cm/90kg male, brown hair, blue eyes, pls date me

>just weren’t encouraged like a lot of men
How are men encouraged? Men do it because they want to
> on IRC most of the women I know on freenode and the like go to great lengths to conceal the fact that they’re women
Must be hell to not talk about your vagina for 10 minutes.
> but the reason they exist is because texh is currently an extremely masculine space
And why is tech an extremely masculine space? This can't be infinite recursion, something had to start it all.