Getting a note 9 tomorrow after using an s6+ after 4 years, what am I in for?

Getting a note 9 tomorrow after using an s6+ after 4 years, what am I in for?

Attached: intro-10.jpg (1280x720, 178K)

A whole lot of disappointment.

Why is that?

S6 is still more than fine for anything, bugman. Enjoy your more advanced botnet and cancer.

Fuck off apple shill
Sorry you're poor

My S6 had a massive crack at the top and the battery would need charging twice a day, so I thought having more battery would be better.

This isn't even how it looks like.
>looking at shopped/fake pictures of readily available product you're planning to buy
How much more delusional can you get?

I have a Note8, my brother has a Note9.

Both are excellent phones, if you're already used to samsungs software it will be an easy switch, minor changes and overall much faster and smoother.

you're paying almost double the price to use something a few months earlier. are you so much of a consumerist drone that you can't resist the urge to buy a newfangled toy right away?

Attached: Screenshot_2018-09-11-14-17-29-1.png (1062x493, 74K)

I went from an s6 edge to a note 9. Wasn't expecting much, doing simple things is a joy because of how responsive it is, especially if you're a heavy duty user. It's the difference between a 600$ piano and a 20,000$ piano. Both can get the job done, but one gives you pleasure with every touch.

You use your phone more than anything else. $1000 for perfection isn't bad.

I just found a random image on the internet, i know what it looks like
I'm only paying 110 aus a month, its not too bad

Shill thread

>You use your phone more than anything else. $1000 for perfection isn't bad.
Perfection... Jesus. Glass back, curved screen edge and that price tag is hardly perfect.

Some people traded in their old phones to get discounts fyi. Me included.

Youre in for an amazing phone op, enjoy.

Ignore the shills, the Galaxy Note phones are great. I have a Note 5 that's still working great for me. The stylus is a bit of a gimmick but otherwise they're fantastic devices. Good battery life, wireless charging, fast processors, lots of RAM, lots of storage, incredible cameras. Touchwiz is still trash but not nearly as bad as it was some years ago.

Attached: 1533556129025.jpg (530x348, 54K)

Attached: LiveMessage_2018-09-11-16-13-58.gif (600x600, 3.54M)

>I'm only paying 110 aus a month, its not too bad
For what? 12 months? You think 1320 AUD is a bargain?

the 'perfect' phone.. if only it had a removable battery

>$1000 for barely an improvement over last gen

You basically are a retarded poorfag who blows his money on useless shit.

and better software

But that's not a BlackBerry KEY2, the white men's smartphone. Physical keyboards are for people with talent, those in leadership positions and people with ambition. You don't see yourself as a simple touch-keyboard consumer, right?

t. poorshit

The only thing here that's disappointing is your spelling and handwriting.

Jow Forums is full of jelly poorfags OP, they only aprove of sub 200 phones, 4yo shit hardware and weeb garbage

>expensive
>cant unlock bootloader and get rid of SAMSUNG EXPERIENCE FORMERLY KNOWN AS TOUCHJIZZ(TM)

If you get an exynos version you can unlock the bootloader, but you only get to choose from about a dozen different "debloated" versions of the stock ROM since Samsung is actively hostile to developers and doesn't release the necessary bits for AOSP ROMs to work.

But if you don't mind stuff the facebook app always being on your device (even if you disable it), by all means go for it.

>cant unlock bootloader and get rid of SAMSUNG EXPERIENCE FORMERLY KNOWN AS TOUCHJIZZ(TM)
being an amerifat is suffering
Exynos already have twrp

Attached: mpvshot0001.png (710x569, 717K)

and no AOSP ROMs

hope disabling Samsung Pay was worth flashing Pajeets "DEBLOATED SAMSUNG EXPERIENCE ROM VERSION 0.1"

Attached: bloatware.png (1920x1080, 673K)

galaxy skin

>waste all that money when Xiaomi Mi 8 is 400$ and Pocophone is less than that.

Sooo
Just change the battery ?

Should probably wait for the S10 since it'll just be better in almost every way, the Note 9 is just a new 8.

Why you upgrading OP? I still use s6 and really like it.

Every major carrier in the USA has either buy one get one free or 50% off if you agree to stay with them for 2 years. Since most people don't switch phone carriers every few months it makes sense and isn't that expensive

The s10 is just a new s9

My note 8 has been fine. Would have stuck with my note 5 but it decided to die. Just make sure you get a good case because I feel like it will shatter if you drop it.

Attached: Screenshot_20180912-091931_Samsung Experience Home.jpg (1440x2960, 1.3M)

A shit device that has slower nand than half of SATA ssds. Meanwhile IPhone 7 Plus gets 950MBps read and great write (Depending how full the storage is). Still though iPhone 7 Plus holds up well and is the equivalent of Windows 7 of hardware that just works.

Attached: 49B2DBED-338D-4492-AA8A-39617C293C3C.png (1242x2208, 207K)

Not going to lie Jow Forums I switched from my Pixel to the iPhone 7 Plus because I got it free from a rich friend since he got the X and it’s fucking blazing fast. I hate to agree with Apple for once, but Jow Forums will just shit post the following and someone should cap this

>NU HEADPHONE JACK
>bending your phone is fun huh
>has it died yet?
>throttle toddler (even though Apple stopped)
>Itoddler no oled

Attached: 06C1B569-D9F5-4335-AFB9-2E554143D51A.gif (349x165, 1.94M)

Why pay the price of Apple device if you they perform faster in the first place?

>pic not related

Attached: E2E320B1-FC65-45C8-9CCE-4894DE95FD37.png (1242x2208, 707K)

Traded in my S7 edge for the note 9 and got $500 off. Feels better in every way honestly. Plus free noise cancelling headphones.
Also battery life is crazy. I start the day at 7:30 Am and use the phone all day. By the time it goes on the charger at about 12-1:00 AM it's at %50.

>what am I in for?

Annoying notch.

Attached: frustrated_wojak.png (633x758, 29K)

>$1000 for perfection

if it isn't water resistant with a removable battery it aint perfect.

What are you doing with your phone that would justify such high costs?

Attached: incel_were_listening_3.png (570x306, 120K)

I just bought a Note 8 for 520 Freedom Dollars and it works swell.