Why is It that half of all the fat neckbeards are suicidal?

Why is It that half of all the fat neckbeards are suicidal?

Attached: Screenshot_20180911-173638__01.jpg (1080x740, 176K)

video games

>You're not CRAZY, ALONE or EXPENDABLE
You don't know me

Attached: 1535836864958.png (128x125, 31K)

fixed

Attached: 1536680257006.jpg (1080x740, 169K)

is this the same fat fuck who lost all of his data because he didn't have backups?

kek, i hope he dies of a heart attack

I'd have to guess the fact that they are fat neckbeards

being fat is really really gross

fatfags should just kill themselves

-.- meany for the sake of meany. I am not even a leftie and I think that you may need some leftism to balance that edge.

>you are not crazy
acting out of normal behavior patterns is considered crazy
>you are not alone
if you don't leave your basement to be with other people, you are in fact alone
>expandable
there are billions of people, you are an insignificant being that will replaced with new, better versions of the template of a human being

people not to realize they are not special and that if they don't adapt to life circumstances, they don't deserve it. it's that easy

>You're not CRAZY, ALONE or EXPENDABLE
nigga, watch me

Attached: [screams in Todd].jpg (296x300, 5K)

This autist been losing weight?

Literally who?

>Why is it that half of all the fat neckbears are suicidal
Because they are fat neckbeards, obviously.

I went to my colleges ACM general board meeting yesterday, and it was the strangest shit. I knew that the engineering department at my school was kind of brutal, but it was surreal when the crisis hotline came up in the slideshow. The presenters went from making awkward nerd jokes and talking about Vim vs Emacs, and then they started going "you don't have to be alone, anyone here can talk with you if you are struggling". I almost burst out laughing when I heard that, just because of the massive tone shift. One girl started tearing up while talking about it, and she looked exactly like someone I was in the psych ward with, it just tripped me out.

Found the Rick and Morty fan

that escalated quickly
unlike him

>Why is It that half of all the fat neckbeards are suicidal?
>why are people who are disliked by everyone around them suicidal
you don't have to be a genius to understand that

Attached: kill self pls.jpg (1080x740, 401K)

Death is the ultimate release and redpill from this materialistic world. Jesus knew this.

I never understood why random assholes who have great lives think they are in a position to proselytize about how my life is not utter shit.

I’m not suicidal. I go to work everyday and study so I can have a good job.

I’m kind of a loner, I have good people skills, but I’m busy, and I’m trying to save up some money.

Still, the loneliness can get hard, but I’m used to it.

Now it seems like everywhere I go there’s a black guy with a beautiful white girl. I hate it. It makes me hate life. Black people are so loud. I can never go anywhere or get anything done...

Now there is always like 4 times a day one is walking around with a girl I would’ve thought to be perfect.

>Jesus
You mean that Jewish faggot pussy who came back to live cause death was to spoopy for this dainty little ass?

>ablooblooboo, nigga stole my gurlfriend
kys

Attached: 1404066303190_.png (241x230, 36K)

Hi Achmed!

>CRAZY
>ALONE
>EXPENDABLE

Fat neckbeard here. I'm a pretty jolly guy a with few friends and a quiet but decent life. What went so right for me?

Only if you make it gross. There are also different levels of fat. There's fat, and then there's land whale fat. The guy in OP's image could feed a village in Iceland for 6 months.

Attached: afe66e497e7ec52a3e6c841b635e34eb9790342c40fa8d9d1cdcd717f4fa8ec0.png (645x614, 83K)

yes i am

they preordered an RTX

By american standards, the guy in the OP is dangerously underweight

>expendable
Literally 99.5% of people are expendable, if you're not Steve Jobs level of genius then your death will literally not make a difference.

Because normies are difficult to be around

Attached: 1534784668902.jpg (1001x1001, 51K)

He left Earth user. He was "resurrected" only for him to go to Heaven.

>the current state of winfags
we have the solution in pic related

Attached: 1523277573516.png (680x449, 163K)

If you were a fat neckbeard you'd be suicidal too.

Attached: 1532481498084.png (540x438, 289K)

Mmmhmm ms pancakes.

>Fat neckbeard here. I'm a pretty jolly guy a with few friends and a quiet but decent life. What went so right for me?

Attached: 1534689197235.png (300x699, 209K)

I like him. I appreciate the fact that he is still alive

I would literally kill myself if it wasn't for the people around me that would be fucking devastated.

don't. things will be better. If needed try to take a break. Just don't harm yourself

but i am crazy, alone and just as expandable as everyone else. that doesn't make me suicidal though.

is this pic real? yikes. i gotta gtfo out of here.

>is this pic real? yikes. i gotta gtfo out of here.

Attached: joey.jpg (634x661, 43K)

Nice work, I was hoping someone would make this edit.

modern society is making people more suicidal. We are becoming a more sensible society and materialism has ruined the life of many people. Also the incoming world war won't make things easier.

"Good times breed weak people" and all that shit

never forget that this suicidal fuck has a literal arsenal of guns
and considering he's been mental since he was a kid, that means that he lied in order to acquire them.
thats a felony. report and lock this faggit up before he decides to do murder suicide

Attached: Jerry with a gun.jpg (1246x767, 286K)

Attached: Jerry with a REAL rifle.jpg (1138x644, 224K)

just think of the precious life you could be saving

Attached: Dysgenics are real.jpg (1136x644, 211K)

Damn thats pretty mean

If you look around the world a large amount of people from all walks of life are suicidal regardless of how much they make, how popular they are or what they look like. Humans are a fragile creature controlled by emotions.

>Damn thats pretty mean
I agree
murder suicide isn't a nice thing to do.
plz stop him

>I'm going to make Columbine look like a fucking picnic compared to what I'm going to do to the Microsoft Offices!

wtf i want to leave even more now
AYYY LMAO

Attached: 1464779549473.jpg (540x540, 72K)

>wtf i want to leave even more now
That's it. That's the last straw. Insulting the place I call home, now you're gonna get it. Time to ice this bitch boy

Attached: 1516975384111.webm (720x720, 557K)

You might be right, but I like him. So no reporterino from me.

This guy use to be alright. Had some interesting and funny regularly uploaded videos topped off with some really good 3D printing stuff. All the fat cunt does now is take phone calls from Indians and e-beg on Twitch like a patheric faggot.

wtf? i want to stay now?!

life's just too tiring

Attached: 1491245196359.jpg (670x503, 61K)

>wanting to take a man's guns away
To back to sipping your sóy latte, libtard

>crazy
>alone
>expendable

Definitely all 3 of those.

>wanting to take a man's guns away
hes a crazy faggit
do you want crazy faggits to have guns?
he'll go out and act like a crazy faggit and ruin it for us.

>half
not all of them
makes me sad