What technology where you using on 9/11/2001 Jow Forums?

What technology where you using on 9/11/2001 Jow Forums?
Dick Cheney was installing arch linux on his freshly built Pentium 4 gaming machine

Attached: dick_cheneys_guide_to_installing_arch.png (900x3959, 2.38M)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/5uwebwyg
youtube.com/watch?v=6bdr_2IAJWU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Is this real? What fucking timeline is this?

Of course it is

Post the source then

It's in the OP dumbass
dick wrote that guide himself

i had a 533 mhz celeron

On that day Dick Cheney was at the Pentagon reminding his underling that the order still stood and the plane should continue on its course.

I think i had a Athlon 700Mhz with Riva TNT2, a Nokia 3310, and a discman with antishock and MP3 support.
I heard about the attack on a short news update in between the music on the radio, while i was lying in my bed skipping school.

Attached: prease downroad.gif (90x90, 5K)

While running pacman -Syu of course

I was playing RollerCoaster Tycoon with my friend. Sunbeams through a window made it hard too see the CRT screen clearly, so my friend turned on the telly. I kept playing while the plane hit the second tower, cause I didn't have the game myself.

I was skipping school too lmao

I was still a Windows babby in 2001
Switched to Linux in 2002

Happy 9/11 everyone \o/

Attached: 1420080857947.png (619x406, 234K)

a baby bottle.

Played Baldur's Gate 2 on my Pentium 3 Win98SE machine.

just typed it all out pastebin.com/5uwebwyg

i'm not answering this thread
nice try cia

No videogames, no Computer
Just watch Spider-Man cartoon show

>I kept playing while the plane hit the second tower, cause I didn't have the game myself.
I know that feel

>What technology where you using on 9/11/2001 Jow Forums?
I dual-booted Windows 98 SE and Windows XP with Cygwin. It would take me another year to install Red Hat.

I can tell the guy that made this thread made this guide.

>technology
Fisherprice

What are you trying to say user?

Had a Coppermine P3 at the time. I think that was when I had a Voodoo 5, too.

I remember how everybody wanted to play CT in Counterstrike for quite a while afterwards.

I was watching CNN through a satellite receiver on my grandparents' 32" toshiba CRT. Earlier that day I was playing pokemon crystal on a game boy color and listening to radio.

I might have still been using a Windows 95 Packard Bell with a 36k modem.

Soon after we got a Compaq that had shitty Windows Me that was later upgraded to Xp.

Was watching on a RCA Direct TV receiver with a 27 inch Zenith CRT.

Also nice cozy OTA NTSC analog in the other room.

Attached: that_feel.jpg (234x216, 6K)

Bonus points: it was in China so the CRT was of the 50Hz variety.

I paused Spyro 3 and saw the smoke from my window.
Little did I know it would be smoke from the flames of my cremated generation.
Fuck cock cheney, fuck neo cons, fuck liberals, fuck kikes and most of all fuck arch linux.

Attached: luckylarry.jpg (599x742, 98K)

I had a crappy Dell laptop with a 4x3 screen. It was literally four inches thick and was always overheating, so I always had it propped up on a lidless box so the fan (which was on the bottom) could suck in air more efficiently.

I had no cell phone. I used a walkman to listen to CDs on the bus to school. I also had a tablet that I plugged into the laptop to draw in Photoshop or play Half Life 2 Deathmatch on Steam.

Back then Steam only had Half Life games, and you couldn't customize your profile with stickers and emojis and blingeez like current MySteamSpace.

Also I had a Cybiko. It was like a handheld Oyua. You downloaded shitty free games and apps online. I would play a RTS game with my friends wirelessly (if we were in the same room). It did have a nice midi music writing program I liked.

I said NTSC, so 60hz should be obvious.

Attached: flat,550x550,075,f.u6.jpg (550x550, 35K)

I was talking about what I was watching the news on that day. Everyone but my dad was out of the country and our flight back got delayed.

I was like 3 years old bruh. 9/11 attack is fake since I never saw it.

I was literally in Africa and I can't remember what I had at home maybe an Athlon 700 or 1200

youtube.com/watch?v=6bdr_2IAJWU

bush knocked em down btw

I was at school during that time. Only had an IBM PS/2 given to me by family. No internet access, nintendo entertainment system and plenty of cartoons on television. Hahaha.

>Half Life 2 Deathmatch
>2001
Doubt

A TV in our classroom
we watched the towers get lit up and decked LUL