Are ultrasonic weapons a thing? Twice over the past few months I've felt a strange strange pressure appear in my head...

Are ultrasonic weapons a thing? Twice over the past few months I've felt a strange strange pressure appear in my head. When I move around my house the pressure weakens and sometimes goes away. When I go down stairs, the feeling is much less noticable, and when I return to the original level of my house I can feel it again. Walking up and down the street, the feeling intensifies around my house. I just want it to stop and am very scared. IF this technology exits, it should not be tested on random civilians.

No history of mental illness with me or my family.

I NEED TO KNOW IF ANYBODY ELSE HAS FELT THIS.

My message is "LOVE and PEACE" in case anything happens to me.

Attached: Decibels.jpg (416x288, 118K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nypost.com/2018/05/23/us-diplomat-in-china-has-brain-injury-after-hearing-abnormal-sounds/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>posting on Jow Forums
>no mental illness
ya sure whatever bud

Yes, they are targeting me as well. I have tinnitus now since the targeting and it's pretty annoying

Your message sounds more like mental illness to me

This is the second time I've ever been on Jow Forums. Literally had to google it to find the right board

meniere's disease

I don't care what anybody thinks!!! I just want to know if anybody else has experienced anything like this!!!

>meniere's disease
Thanks I'll look into it.

Yes OP I'm in a similar situation as well. I've been targeted since I was around 20 years old
Once you are selected as a target they never really go away, but you can reduce their impact in your life by implementing certain measures.
For some people it can happen because we were involved in wrongthink or anything the government doesn't want to have around, for others it's seemingly random.
I suggest you do some research and connect with people in a similar situation, it's something you gotta deal with long term and you will need all the support you can get.

Kek

are you the guy who posted the thread yesterday about hackers being possessed by demons?

"For some people" I take it you're some fuckin expert. Maybe you can help us connect with these people! XD

No but that's funny lol

What have you experienced?

its not the right board

Not some dirty hippy faggot with mental disorders lol... just the product of much thought

What is then?

Meant to say: "in case anything happens to me for posting this."

Sonic weapons, physical stalking and surveillance, electronic (RF) harassment, psychological manipulation by agents, hacking into electronic devices, being blacklisted for certain jobs and activities, and I even suspect I've been given certain drugs (through the water maybe?) because sometimes I have memory blackouts that I can't explain.
They also use kilowatt microwave radiation to power remote transmitters and that contributes to the mental fog and tiredness. When being attacked with RF going around barefoot helps because the electrostatic charge in your body gets discharged to ground. I'm looking into getting sonic proofing and a faraday cage installed in my home to minimize the effects.

What scared me is looking into the reports on what happened to the US Embassy in Cuba. People would have to relocate to alleviate symptoms what is what is going on in my case. If I hadnt come across that info, I'd be going to the doctors first thing tomorrow. Still might because I don't technically know anything about whats going on. All I want is for it to stop. I dont even like talking about it now for a number of reasons, but it is necessary to see if other people are feeling things like this.

All electromagnetic radiation and noise can be recorded and analyzed. If it was there and affected people US would know about it 100%.
Theres other explanations that are more likely.

>just the product of much thought
your thought is mentall illness if you think the government is testing weapons on you
why do americans view the government as some godlike figure?

You sir should actually see a doctor.

Who said the government? Lol

my mistake
well it's even less likely that a non-governmental agency is testing weapons on you

Watching too much Secureteam? hahaha

Posting on Jow Forums where people sit at their computer all day long probably wearing headphones blasting music or god knows what else asking about hearing problems. Hmm.

>implying the government wouldn't do such a thing
>what is the cia
>what is mkultra
>what is the syphilis experiments
>what is henry murray
this shit comes out decades after it happens, and then only 10% of the stuff that's actually done comes out, the other 90% ends up on some dumpster at a black site after being shredded by federal agents
(((You)))

Attached: 1536741415352.png (430x441, 104K)

they would, may not now that the cold war is over, but you don't need to harrass civlians to test sonic weapons

testing on civilians is easier and cheaper than testing on soldiers that would figure what is going on and then later on leak it to the public and demand compensation for the chronic problems they developed

NGA would be the way to go! I'm all about the development of new technology - even things of "this" nature. I just want it done responsibly and ethically. The government has been known to covertly test on the public before. (As in releasing air-born contaminants in Minnesota in the 50's or 60's or some shit) The thing is, secrets always eventually come out, and the public backlash is bad, especially when covertly testing on civilians.

wrong, because you want to have a repeatable experiment and you want to be able to see the effect of the weapon up-close. Non lethal weapons are tested on volunteers

Yeah but you'd think they could use animals or say cultures of tissue to assess neurological damage. In virto is always much different than in reality, however.

nypost.com/2018/05/23/us-diplomat-in-china-has-brain-injury-after-hearing-abnormal-sounds/

>short term testing on volunteers is more accurate than long term testing on unaware subjects
you are so jewed it's not even funny

Sounds like schizophrenia to me, get help

You know it's possible these things are happening to you but it's not intentional. Maybe there's a subaural frequency being emitted from your walls due to a harmonic resonance with trucks on the highway, or a new cell tower, or your neighbor's AC system. Maybe it only happens when your blood pressure is in a certain range. There are a gorillion things it could be, and the reason you think you're being targeted is your innate self-absorption, which is common to everyone in this society, as a person a thousand years ago might attribute a string of bad fortune to being targeted by God for sins. Or witches.

So has anyone tried earplugs?

it is, do you know how science works? do you want to be able to observe your test subject in a lab up close or are you going to park outside their house and watch them with binoculars and try to guess what's happening?

Other explanations are always possible. Also you'd be surprised how unobservant people can be!

Maybe you have cancer in your head? I'd go to the doc before I assume some sort of super weapon that has targeted some nerd living in his moms basement

I would invent a fungus to colonize the subject's skin that grows nano-cameras and nano-microphones, with nano-antennae to nano-transmit the nano-readings. Nano.

Agreed. There's no stigma in seeking help. Its always respectable. Nobody's too manly for medical treatment... unless the treatments are bandaids... fuck that pussy shit

what volunteer is going to allow the cia to blast them with ultrasound 24/7 retard? how do they plan to keep it from leaking 30 years from now when they begin to suffer the consequences?
besides the cia doesn't give a shit about scientific accuracy, they're paid regardless
as I said look into mkultra, how scientific do you think slipping lsd into people's drinks is? it's not, they're just paid to test chemicals and weapons so they do but they don't give a fuck about """science"""

Brain damage??? Thats the fucking worst!!! NOOO please not brain damage!!!

OP here. I was actually just fucking with you all.
turns out Jow Forums is full of schizos lol. Thanks for the (You)s.

I looked past your meme see ->

What an amazing post!!! Thanks!!! OP here.

Top kek. A medical examination would be a great first step!

>what volunteer is going to allow the cia to blast them with ultrasound 24/7 retard?
what kind of retard signs up to join the military? people sign up for dangerous trials with the possibility of long-term negative health effects all the time

>how do they plan to keep it from leaking 30 years from now when they begin to suffer the consequences?
they dont, it doesn't matter

>how scientific do you think slipping lsd into people's drinks is?
Considering they usually administered it to people in their direct control and observed them closely, sometimes over a period of weeks, very scientific

First ask your mother if she suffers from something similar, I got low blood pressure so It's quite common to hear this high pitch buzzing ocasionally, specially after getting up fast or taking a shit

Bandaids exist so that blood doesn't get everywhere.

Bandaids exist to separate the weak from the strong.

>nuh, don't put that baindaid on there it be taking away muh masculinity
It's almost like you're a pussy for not being able to handle some bandaid.

The funny thing is that at the end of the day, it's all speculation. OP could be the target of mass testing of a sonic weapon... or OP could have some type of illness, or just be experiencing an unusual combination of environmental factors. There's no way to actually know!!!

Its not about the pain, it's that I'm far too cool for that! Who gives a fuck about pain nigga?

>Its not about the pain

>arguing about bandaids
so that's what being an npc is like huh

Why would you say that?

kys

sounds like migraines

If it happens all the time I suggest sleeping at a hotel and pay with cash so you can’t be tracked, if this happens at a hotel far from home too then it’s some issue in your head, or your apartment is too quiet, in places too quiet you start hear ringing noise.

Attached: 628A5FA7-834E-4697-9A33-92164393C5B1.jpg (700x606, 151K)

Yes. They are called women. At any frequency they are a weapon which produces accelerated wear and tear on both the mental and physical states of men as well as on the well-being of society.

Try going on vacation for a week and see if the pressure persists. If it does, you're paranoid schizophrenic or have a tumor or some else CNS malfunction. If it doesn't you're just paranoid schizophrenic (99.9%) or they are targeting you with supersonic weapons. Also, try not to be anti-suggestive when you're on vacation, focus on feeling the same thing, do the things that normally cause that

no u

Good one!!!

The thing is, this happens like less than once a month, which is why I'm uncertain!!!

Iam also under attack. I get up in the morning, sleep at night. I dont know what is happening between these times.

That's just their MKUltra programming coming undone.

The unnamed employee in the city of Guangzhou “recently reported subtle and vague, but abnormal, sensations of sound and pressure,”

THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT I HAVE BEEN FEELING!!!! I REFUSE TO REMAIN SILENT!!! FUCK THEM FOR DOING THIS!!! I WILL NOT BE A GOOD SHEEP WHEN THEY HAVE NO GOOD REASON TO DO THIS TO ME!!! PEOPLE NEED TO KNOW ABOUT THIS, I DONT CARE IF THIS BURNS ME!!! IT'S ON THEM FOR PULLING THIS SHIT IN THE FIRST PLACE!!!

Sounds like mold in your attic, fuckin' shitass

I cannot relate to that!!!

How do you know what that sounds like!!! (LOL) Explain your reasoning... it is possible that I've been exposed to mold.

YOU'RE NOT THE REAL OP AND YOU KNOW IT!!!

THEY CHEMICALS ARE TURNING THE FREAKIN FROGS GAY!!!

is this /x/

... or am I? :^)

Can we have people save this shit? It might be important later on!!!

Yes, similar technology exists and is pretty widespread. But if someone is really using these weapons on you, you should also feel a slight burning or tingling sensation on your skin, since these weapons don't exactly use sound. It's based on technologies similar to those found in a microwave. Basically you're being cooked by it.

You just sound like you have clogged sinuses or you're developing tinnitus.

Attached: zachqwe1o4w01.jpg (645x773, 53K)

Eat a dick douchbag!!! Funny how it all continued even though you tried to cap it!!!

you can tell who the OP is because he ends all his sentences with three exclaimation marks like a schizo boomer

Except it's not in my sinuses!! Not my Frontal, Ethmoid, Maxillary, or Sphenoid!!!!! It feels like a headache but it fucking changes based on my location!!! Its the worst in my room, bad on my floor, and not bad at all outside in my back yard!

have you tried going to the doctor

Well I'm concerned and I'm no doctor, but why would my symptoms vary based on my location?!

It could be mold or dust in your house. Have you tried opening a window?

I dont have a clue dude, see a doctor before you assume people are trying to attack you with ultrasonic weapons, the least likely of all scenarios

That sounds like high blood pressure, see a doctor soon or enjoy a massive stroke

The whole point of this thread is to determine if other people are feeling this way lol

Have you considered going to a doctor you absolute twat?

If it were high blood pressure, the symptoms would intensify with movement/standing up, right?

Have you read the previous comments in the thread?

why? so you can whip each other up into a paranoid frenzy? Having headaches is not unheard of, yet you seem to jump to the least likely scenario first. How can you say you aren't a paranoid schizophrenic? You sound like one

No but I'm willing to bet I don't need to.
Go to a doctor, it's for your own good. You could be having an aneurysm.

For posterity's sake! Lol. I've had headaches in the past, and I always go sit on the porch, especially at night when its cool out to relieve it. That's why I feel its so absurd when my headache dissipates when I go out there, then it returns as I go up the stairs and sit back in my bed!!! Also, this whole time, I have never once said that it wasn't a medical phenomenon!!!

if it happens in rooms, it might be a gas leak or ventliation issue. Does it happen outside your own house? Why is a medical advice thread on Jow Forums?

Seek help

kek

Will do, thanks friend, but this has happened to me once before, and this time I want to do something about about it. See best case scenario, I'm experiencing a medical condition, and there's nothing to worry about for the general population. Worst case scenario, this is more than just an isolated incident... which is why I created this post.

Worst case scenario is the blood clot on your brain is so bad you're hallucinating all this shit.

Good point!!! Beginning ventilation now - a box fan on high blowing air out of my average sized window. A second window on the other side of the room letting air in.

>No that's not the worst case scenario!!! I'm not selfish - I'd rather face something awful than have some crazy shit happening to the public.