Is this the most aesthetically pleasing fridge?

Is this the most aesthetically pleasing fridge?

Why isn't your fridge as clean?

Attached: 1536635075345.jpg (3024x4032, 841K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DrTBH_VYVD0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

based s o y boy

Are you even human anymore?

what the heck mang

Attached: 1504409356320.jpg (550x538, 46K)

NPCboy

Because i eat different food usually and it wont fit in some focken package majt...

I live with my parents and their fridge is filthy.

I've put a lot of thought into kitchens and I hate the modern kitchen design where your fridge and stove have a designated spot that you back them up into. What ends up happening is that dust, grime, and spilled foods/liquid build up alongside, behind, and underneath them and it becomes virtually impossible to get in there and clean it. Does anybody ever completely unplug their fridge and their stove and then pull them out for thorough cleaning? When I finally get my own house, I want to arrange everything so it's easy to clean and keep clean, because to be honest, my parent's entire house is filthy.

The stove, yes
Fridges are to cumbersome to move around.

do you have an electric or gas stove? what's the process like for turning off and undoing gas lines on a gas stove?

If only I wasn't allergic to some of the ingredients... that looks simple af

I have a minifridge on wheels. It’s about the closest I think anyone can get to having the kind of refrigerator that can do what you’re thinking.
I’m a single dude though living in a small room with no one ever around though, so that’s probably just enough for me. If I had a wife or kids, parents or siblings with me, it wouldn’t be enough.

Gas, and I don't undo the gas line. Just pull it far enough to clean the sides and behind and a little under it. Also cleaning under the hood.

My fridge has wheels on the back and rubber feets on the front, to move it you just tip it back a bit, really easy to clean afterwards, the electric stove is embedded in the kitchen so you clean it like if it was furniture.

maybe I'll start putting all of my appliances and furniture on wheels when that time comes

Actually, right now, my bed frame has wheels and it's convenient for scooting around when I want to vacuum beneath it.

Good on you, Glad that you're not a heathen who lives in filth. Here's another thing I've seen to keep the sides of your oven clean.

Attached: 81jbF6879JL._SL1500_[1].jpg (1500x1000, 175K)

Attached: DSCN3602.jpg (2448x3264, 1.82M)

filthy

Typical programmer, can’t understand why people would enjoy doing something, so they have to apply some super autistic mathematical approach to it.

>he keeps his bags in the fridge like a retard

Attached: Girls.png (449x401, 490K)

all the memes aside, that can't be proper nutrition.
you should clean your kitchen, nigga.

Looking at this really makes me want to die.

No actually that fridge looks like something out if a dystopia book

>basic symmetry and lining shit up
>"super autistic mathematical approach"
you're a dumb fucking super nigger

I don't even have a fridge. I either eat fresh or in a café.

Dont you want to TASTE food...

What's the model of the fridge.

Attached: NeurolaB-Inc.-Sfx-Fridge-V2.6-Features-2017.png (1200x900, 369K)

>Dr. Peeper

>racist
>unable to communicate with others cordially
>needs things ordered and lined up
Classic example right here

>Is this the most aesthetically pleasing fridge?
>no white Monster
0/10

youtube.com/watch?v=DrTBH_VYVD0

how did you even type that out without having a seizure

You know whats worse? the fact that its made for women who suffer from menopause. That alone should be a good indication that I dont want to drink any of that shit.

Attached: 1536724902156.jpg (500x373, 17K)

Poor people are fucking morons

Maybe I should just live off liquid food. Cooking and cleaning is so tiring.

No.

Attached: wota.webm (853x480, 2.53M)

there is nothing edible in there, of course it's clean

Surely the powder doesn't need to be kept in the fridge.

>putting unopened tins in your fridge
Why?

>refrigerating the powder

every time

Attached: laughing feneko.gif (651x481, 321K)

You need to chew gum otherwise your jaw muscles atrophy

Attached: 0f6233bc325b5e3a8dcb0ed75778feb6--bo-zombies-supra-skytop.jpg (750x996, 66K)

Attached: 1515590989852.png (800x750, 106K)

Rather live like this then like this ALSO WHAT IS THE FUCKING MODEL OF FRIDGE IN OP

I think you're mixing up Onions with estrogen.
Onions was made as an experiment to see if humans could survive on a single nutritional substance without consuming any solid food, and it turns out the answer is yes.
Estrogen is prescribed to women going through menopause but onions actually doesn't have that much estrogen in it, and sure as hell doesn't affect the hormonal balance at all. Prescription-strength estrogen is so densely concentrated that it does affect the hormonal balance within humans, but even then it's really slow and takes a long time for any noticeable effects to take place.
Lots of foods and drinks contain more concentrated estrogen than onions milk, for example beer (ironic considering that beer is widely considered the 'manly' drink) has almost twice as much estrogen, as does cow's milk. Also, onions doesn't actually contain estrogen, it contains phyto-estrogens, an estrogen-like compound found in various plants.

TL;DR, don't listen to Jow Forums memes. Onions is fine to consume. It doesn't do anything to your estrogen/testosterone levels. There's only one study suggesting otherwise, and that study was recanted anyway.

Goddamn wordfilters.
Replace every instance of the word "onions" in this post with "s o y" or "S o y l e n t."

What's the godtier brand when it comes to fridges?

>I live with my parents and their fridge is filthy.
>If it as my house ? I'd clean everything spotless
>But as its my parents, and i only like live there, fuck cleaning and shit
>fucking selfish filthy boomers, make me sick.

the side light is pretty aesthetic
the tape and block holding the shelf up, not so much

Hold on to something, gonna blow some zoomer minds.

Attached: He Doesn't Know to Raise the Bonnet.jpg (625x833, 38K)

Nah

Attached: kelvinator1.jpg (1512x2016, 593K)

Attached: kelvinator2.jpg (1512x2016, 641K)

I thought you were gonna restore that.

I am but its still a work in progress. I replaced all the old insulation but am trying to still source a proper door seal.

Attached: IMG_5611.jpg (2016x1512, 834K)

Hey cool, you're making progress. It's a lovely machine. Please make a thread when you finish it.

aren't there generic fridge seals you can use? or do you want a strictly "original" restoration

I looked into the generic ones but they all leak to some extent.

What's the model you fucking NPC.

Attached: pnc.png (318x346, 48K)