When net neutrality is lost we will see all Americans dissapear from Jow Forums

When net neutrality is lost we will see all Americans dissapear from Jow Forums

Attached: net-neutrality-needs-to-stay.jpg (800x800, 97K)

Other urls found in this thread:

oneminute.rationalmind.net/net-neutrality/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

God I hope so.

Attached: 56-per-cent.gif (1000x1000, 1.47M)

Yurocucks are getting ready to be b& from the web because of GDPR and Article 12.

Stupid fags want those kind of regulation for the rest of us. Kek. Enjoy your ban.

>Americans weren't on the internet before Obongo
I know you're baiting, but people actually exist out there and believe this.

>Yurocucks are getting ready to be b& from the web because of GDPR and Article 12.

God I hope so. No more Euros is a dream

>the government regulating things can’t possibly go wrong!

The government is a bloated, incompetent bunch of tech illiterate dumbasses. They need to stay the hell away from the internet.

Europeans rarely post on Jow Forums anyways since they have to use internet cafes

We already lost it. All that changed was us getting faster internet for cheaper.

Attached: 1534185823553.jpg (1010x1016, 73K)

No NN: Content PROVIDERS can be charged more for internet "fast lanes".

Attached: 1511488704757.jpg (600x451, 24K)

Let Netflix and Google burn in the fires. Fuck off.

Attached: 336_Wp.jpg (1402x1080, 225K)

Germanfag here
Whatcha talking about?

Imagine paying for the privilege to be brainwashed by Zuckerberg and (((Netflix/Hollywood)))

>NN dies
>only thing that has changed since is my ISP installed gigabit
>now have better internet
Uhhh

So when does my ISP start charging for "fast lanes"?

i was referencing an Jow Forums meme

Okay

*burps*
hmm yeah

Woah woah woah, that changes the entire argument. I don't think you should be typing that aloud.

It's why every website on the planet was bitching about repealing NN.
ISPs sometimes provide their own streaming tv or music services that compete with spotify or netflix.
They can also keep the rival startups from getting off the ground.

oneminute.rationalmind.net/net-neutrality/

>everyone must pay $55 for shit they don't use
miss me with that senpai, the government doesn't need to force my grammy to pay for gaymen, Jow Forums, misc autism that she doesn't even use.

>They can also keep the rival startups from getting off the ground.
Good. Fuck tech startups and the cultural marxism they peddle, let the ISPs raze silicon valley to the ground and salt the earth that remains.

Attached: 1536760700981.jpg (900x789, 235K)

Here in Ausfagia we have some of the most controlled, censored Internet access in the Western world, and no concept of "net neutrality". Yet here I am, happily shitposting that you're a stupid cunt.

t. cant handle american banter

>obsessed

I live in a 3rd world shithole (Chile), no net neutrality since ever. Here's how it goes: (mobile plans)
>You pay a monthly fee for certain giggidies (let's say... 20GB).
>Certain shit (FB, Whatsapp, Instagram, Spotify, Pokémon Go and whatnot) DOESN'T spend your data.
>Eveything else does.
So you have as much normalfag shit as you want for """""""""""""free"""""""""""""" as long as you keep making that monthly payment. If you go above your data cap on non-normalfag shit both types of data are cut off unless you buy more.
>Alternatively, you can pay a premium fee for an "unlimited" plan.
In reality tho, as soon as you go above 50GB -of anything- they slow your connection further and further until it's pretty much useless. This ALSO applies to the limited plans, so if you go above 50GB of, let's say, facebook shit they're gonna slow you down even if your non-normalfag data is still available.
IT FUCKING SUCKS.

EU here.
>(let's say... 20GB).
15GB is €30/mo here. Almost no-one has nor uses 20GB.
>Certain shit (FB, Whatsapp, Instagram, Spotify, Pokémon Go and whatnot) DOESN'T spend your data.
How is this not great? There's no such thing here thanks to net neutrality.
>In reality tho, as soon as you go above 50GB -of anything- they slow your connection further and further until it's pretty much useless.
That's a lot of mobile data, which I'd never be able to use up.that much data is €50+ and if you'd use much over 50GB on a "unlimited" plan your contract would be ended rather than throttled...

>That's a lot of mobile data
the average 4g LTE speed here is about 20 Mbps.
>20Mbps = 2,5 mb/s, which means roughly 8GB per hour.
You're through with 50GB in 6 and a half hours. It's supposed to last a month. You need to consume 1.6GB per day in order to make it last a month. That's about 12 MINUTES of heavy use. Twelve. Fucking. Minutes.
This is not considering the fastest 4G LTE available here btw, which is twice as fast. You could go through your precious 50GB in 3 fucking hours.
It's a scam my friend. My GF uses her """""""unlimited""""""" plan as a hotspot for her laptop, and she kills the 50GB in less than 2 weeks if she's not careful.

Based!

> How is this not great?
Because it kills competition and natrually creates monopolies

And need an internet loicense

The jews really outdid themselves this time.

PSA : NO NET NEUTRALITY(the law) is the good answer, just what the internet was like in fucking '08 or some shit. Without any regulations from either the government or ISPs

>fake news

If ISPs wanted to charge you packages like that they would have done it years ago. Democrats and other retards for net neutrality have been circulating these images for years and it has never once been a reality.

The internet is not your TV. ISPs can't know what every single IP you access does in terms of service.

So you spend every moment your phone screen is on maxing out your bandwidth?

What the actual fuck?

Attached: NU_GOLD.jpg (425x285, 39K)

Of course not, which is why I added a real life example at the end of my reply. It still sucks tho.

Mobile is good for.... being mobile, not for being your home/main connection. I wonder how much you pay for this though.

You COULD reach your cap your mobile cap in 6 hours. Or you could stream spotify on 160kbps for 700+ hours. For (i'm guessing) pretty cheap.

fpbp

>mfw cable company installed fiber lines a month after net neutrality was repealed
>150 dollars cheaper than comcast
Feels good.

Attached: 1451544294243.png (1000x1000, 32K)

the cheapest "unlimited" plan here is 30000 CLP/month (~43 USD)

>$54,99 with Net Neutrality
>$54.96 without
thanks based Ajit for the three cents I save a month!