tfw you will never be this colourful

> tfw you will never be this colourful

Attached: image.jpg (758x660, 293K)

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE EVERYONE LIED TO ME AND SAID IT’D BE 500 DOLLARS. I COULD HAVE AFFORDED THAT BUT NOOOOOOOO
ITS SEVENE HUNDREDED FIFTY FUCKING DOLLARS
UGH
FUCK APPLE
FUCK MY POORFAG SELF

Attached: image.jpg (900x904, 501K)

almost every chinkphone comes in like a billion colors

>XR screen is worse than the iPhone 6 Plus
What the FUCK were they thinking

Attached: iphone720p.jpg (1292x627, 57K)

THE iPHONE 5C WAS SO AWESOME WE DECIDED TO MAKE AN iPHONE XC WITH LAST YEAR'S HARDWARE AND AN LCD SCREEN

colours are pretty cool though.

Attached: iphone storage.png (616x511, 308K)

Buy goyim, it has the BEST lcd in the market like daddy phil said

But Xr has A12 Bionic though

>everyone proceeds to cover with a protective case because everyone knows how fragile those devices are
>suddenly anything that isn't the screen don't matter anymore

OLED isn't an LCD.

XR is LCD.

oh really? I didn't actually watch the keynote

does it still have 3GB RAM while the Xs/Xs max have 4GB? that was the rumour

we might not know until Apple drones get their hands on them, since Apple never really talks about how much RAM their phones have

>you will never be this colourful
don't be too sure about that

Apple has had a product margin between 60 and 70% on their phones for years. This is totally amazing and unheard of in the industry, nobody else comes close to being able to make consumers pay $1000 for a phone that's just worth $300. Saying "you can't have our phones if you're not willing to grossly overpay" means they sell fewer units but make more money anyway due to those enormous margins.

What this means for the actual products is that the screen ain't going to be the best or even the second best one that's available. It's also why Apple phones have half the amount of RAM flagships do and why their products are way less durable than everything else. It's really simple, a $300 phone with a $700 profit margin will be worse than a $800 phone with a $200 profit margin even if both of them will cost you $1000 at the store.

Attached: xiaomi-redmeme-4-prime-wallets-IMG_20180912_211143.jpg (3226x934, 1.26M)

>tfw you have nice hair and will never have a receding hair line

Wish they adopted iphone x camera bump design with flash and mic in the bump. It looks so much better with a case on then and you do need a case cause the phone won't lay flat otherwise.

Attached: MTFH2_FV419.png (710x465, 148K)

uummm try again sweaty

Attached: lumia-532_story.jpg (760x405, 31K)

Damn I miss my Lumia 920. WP 8.1 was the GOAT.

>Sub 1080p
>fucking 2012 lcd panel
>750 bucks
What the actual fuck?
This phone has to be a meme. I suspect it's encouraging consumers to get the S because this is garbage.

>not having a WP in 2012+6
my L930 is still fast as day one, i dont see any reason to upgrade

Those phones were such a fucking good deal for the hardware you got back.
Too bad windows OS sucked dick, and wasn't supported.

niggers, spics, and coalburners will still buy it cause it's Apple

nah man wp 8.1 was the shit except from app support. w10m was really nice too since you could easily sideload apps and shit.

fuck yeah it was

what's your snapchat?

also what bank app do you use

Attached: fox.gif (300x250, 3K)

>buy it cause it's Apple
Can we mark these people as legally retarded.
The phone has a screen that is worse than most phones from 2015, with a higher price to boot.
What the actual fuck is Apple doing.

>using anything but a web browser on your phone
Snapchat, are you a whore? post feet

>20 fucking 18
>using fucking snapchat

>nah man wp 8.1 was the shit except from app support
Which in turn makes the OS shit, I agree it was a smooth and nice OS. (actually ranked above android for me in terms of cleanliness back then)
But if it supports fuck all it's automatic trash.
Can't even put my essential daily use apps on it. Might as well buy a flip phone at that point.

dumb incel

My fucking z5 is 1080p and was cheaper on launch
WHAT THE FUCK

well I used really basic stuff like using ie,listening to music, calls and messaging. The thing is that no flip phone supports a 64 gb microsd card so yeah

yeah sure go ahead and pay 200$ to see some below average hoe's soles you fucking mongol

>My fucking z5 is 1080p and was cheaper on launch
The fucking Samsung galaxy s4 from 2013 has a higher res than this piece of shit apple phone. And was cheaper at launch too.
This is a fucking meme, it has to be.

Anecdotally, I would rather use an LCD with True Tone than a miscalibrated average android OLED. Much easier on the eyes!

>using ie,listening to music, calls and messaging.
>no flip phone supports a 64 gb microsd card so yeah
Buy a flip phone and a ipod. Same effect. More apps. Don't get me wrong I really liked what windows was making, they just dropped the ball HARD on app support.
If I cant download most basic apps, and my university roster app it becomes useless to me as a smartphone.

6 Plus: 5.5" 1920×1080 (401 ppi)

X R: 6.1" 1792x828 (326 ppi)

WTF? My 4 year old 6 Plus has a sharper screen than the X R? Apple really want me to get the XS.

Attached: 600x338-ts-19279-CashOut_1442753127623_tcm1488-258180.jpg (600x338, 43K)

>I would rather use an LCD with True Tone than a miscalibrated average android OLED. Much easier on the eyes!
It's sub 1080p (900p even), your excuse got thrown out of the window when they made it 1792x828

Actually i currently use an ipod and an old ass android phone (pic related) but it's really inconvenient to always carry and charge two devices. My 532's display is broken and it really isn't worth fixing.

Attached: Huawei-U8150-IDEOS-1.jpg (1634x2126, 240K)

>Actually i currently use an ipod and an old ass android phone (pic related)
Case and point.
> but it's really inconvenient to always carry and charge two devices.
It's inconvenient to carry around 1 device that cant fill the most basic need of most students.
It was a good phone on paper. And in practice it was really good. But the support killed it day 1.
Also just buy a new cheap android phone. Most 300 dollar Motorola's are great.

why are android users so poor

>buy a $1000 phone in an amazing color
>it's slippier than a wet piece of soap
>put $10 silicone cover on it
>it now looks like shit

>I have considered buying specifically a moto since they are cool but I do have a lot of stuff with higher priority that I want (new guitar, guitar pedals and shit) so I just live with this set up. The phone is also surprisingly in great condition and the battery is decent too.
nice meme but read this^

I never put cases on my phones. Common sense makes me careful with them. Don't hold em too loose and use it like it is 750+ euros.
100% guaranteed you're scared to drop it so you're careful.

People having cracked screens seem retarded to me.

>muh apps
desu, with google actively crippling Microsoft effort (youtube anyone?) and dickhead developers deciding to not do Windows Ports out of spite, they didnt have a chance.
For any app company, there is not a single reason to not make a shitty port than being an Autist

shit didn't mean to imply but ok

>(new guitar, guitar pedals and shit)
Cool user, whatever suits your needs first I guess.

screen cracks happen 90% of the time under alcohol influence

I'm white, why would I want to be any other colour?

fucking hell that was such a pain in the ass. I think part of the blame goes to microsoft too for half assing apps on their own platform or just making them majorly inferior to ios and android versions (see skype) but yeah google's sabotage was a big factor in this failure. Also devs really were assholes about it even after ms made it really easy to port apps (or was that just a plan?)

the thing is that there are some great yt apps for wp now (mytube, tubecast) but it's pretty late

Right, so your point is..... what exactly? Also not spite but extra effort that wasn't needed for a niche market.
>fuck app devs
This is retarded. If they can push out cheap imitations on other apps by the day on ios and android they could do so for windows phone as well.
But the OS was shit to develop for compared to easy android and IOS, and large userbase owned the thing.
It just isnt sound business wise.

>90% of the time under alcohol influence
Why the fuck would you pull out a phone when drunk, even I'm not that stupid when smashed.
Also why pull out a phone at all? When I'm pissed I have fun talking and being a retard. I don't need to check fuck all on my phone.

tubecast has been a thing since wp7 if i recall
major drawback was no audio play on locked screen, but since all providers in my country are massive data jews i never really cared about mobile streaming
>Also not spite but extra effort that wasn't needed for a niche market.
Pajeet my son, you must choose
make shitty 0 effort port for app and get guaranteed add revenue
or loose and entire platform share to cheap Chinese clones and piss off the users
Im Not talking about unkown one-guy apps here
>Why the fuck would you pull out a phone when drunk
when i need a flashlight in the dark
have you honestly never seen someone drop his phone while drunk?

who fucking cares about resolution when the refresh rate is 120hz

>Why the fuck would you pull out a phone when drunk
foraging slut digits of course

>when i need a flashlight in the dark
What kind of shithole do you live that there's no light pole outside when drinking late at night? Seriously.
Also I've yet to see someone drop a phone on the floor when drunk. Since most of em drop em for 10 cm max. Because they're smashed and bent over a fucking bar or table. If any of those fucks walk , they are 100% concentrated on walking straight.
The phone never comes out.

>who fucking cares about resolution when the refresh rate is 120hz
Who cares about 120hz when the resolution and display are worse than half of the chink phones on the market.
user 120hz is fucking useless on a smartphone. Only shit that gets better is the fucking menu transition.

It's 120Hz touch input.
Not 120Hz panel refresh rate.

>foraging slut digits of course
Why the fuck would you do that when drunk.
That's like asking to be honeydicked, and realizing it was a goblin the morning after.
I have a rule to never go chick hunting when smashed.

>It's 120Hz touch input.
>Not 120Hz panel refresh rate.
Even worse kek.

streetlights go out at 1 am here.
I enjoy not living in a lightpoluted hell.
When was the last time you looked up and saw starry sky's?
>Also I've yet to see someone drop a phone on the floor when drunk.
then you haven't seen shit, desu

Attached: 4568765876876.png (600x579, 271K)

I don't have a case on my own phone. Had to get one for the work iPhone because that shit is so fucking slippery, especially with sweaty hands, that there's no way to actually use it without one.

i only think trying to get involved with women is a good idea when i'm stumbling drunk. when i'm sober not even 10/10s can tempt me into believing they're worth the effort.

>When was the last time you looked up and saw starry sky's?
You still wouldn't be able to see them with light posts on or off. Since the light coming from houses or bars have the same effect. Nice try user.
>then you haven't seen shit, desu
I go out drinking once every week and get hammered 9/10 times. Maybe it's luck, maybe my friends are too drunk at the end to do serious damage. Probably both.

>when i'm sober not even 10/10s can tempt me into believing they're worth the effort.
Again honeydicking yourself into something that isnt worth it when you come to your senses.
Why user.

B A S E D

you're right desu. i've been experimenting with just being myself and not creating artificial desires with booze but it's a radically different lifestyle and comes with sacrifices. it's probably better in the long run though.

Fugly notch.

Probably doesn't have a removable battery either.

Attached: 1535747790038.jpg (540x540, 50K)

People often put a colourful case over their phone anyways.

Buy the iPhone 7 goy,hehehehe

No iphone ever has had a removable battery...

It'll be 500 next year. The SE also had insanely good carrier deals when it first launched, so if you get a phone on contract then you might still be within budget.

If that wasn't for the shitty screen this would have been the best iPhone ever.

Just buy the p20 lite

Gee, a simple LG K4 has a better screen resolution on one of the axis.

LG has 854.

They should.

Funny how other phone makers from 10 years ago could figure out how to make a phone have a removable batter while still being resonably waterproof.

It's not funny.

Attached: 1511723225979.jpg (500x360, 46K)

Can we talk about how apple copied Samsung's color choices? Blue? Piss yellow? Like jesus apple.

*that's for everyone claiming every "rose gold" phone was copied from apple

>tap to wake being a feature

Just get a Xaomi mi mix 2S or the Pocofone F1

Stop wasting your time on this shitty decayed brand.

Attached: sitkachu.png (319x180, 111K)

dude you sound lame as fuck

The could make the Max proportional thickness as the same as the XS and give it a bigger battery, but no... Their sense of design is gone. Bring back Steve Jobs.

They all have 3GB.