>Paying for the privilege to get spied on by the NSA

Attached: NSA.png (1141x1238, 516K)

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/MycroftAI/mycroft-core
github.com/ThomasTJdev/nim_homeassistant
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I've never heard of anyone having one desu

t. 25 year old boomer

Neither have I. What if they don't know?

Literally what even is the point of a smart speaker, does it even do anything google assistant on your phone can't do?

OY VEY, CAN YOU SEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

why

this shit is useless

>ITT: hypocritical smartphone-owners

>smartphone-owners
speak for yourself

I'd buy one if it ran completely free software

America is such a consumerist shithole.

Attached: quick! somebody post teh flamethrower muh appul laughing whore!.png (710x569, 717K)

Any open source assistants so I could make a DIY version with a raspberry pi?

something like this?
github.com/MycroftAI/mycroft-core

nsa is already listening in from your pc, your phone, your tv, even your dishwasher

but yes, why make it easier for them. and i dont want to support NWO corporations like amazon or gigolo

or this?
github.com/ThomasTJdev/nim_homeassistant

>nsa is already listening in from your pc, your phone, your tv, even your dishwasher
Why would you connect any of those devices except for PC or phone to the net?

yeah I saw the mycroftai one with a google search I'll have to look into this

The stupid boomer cablebox remote at my parents house has a mic in it that actives when I dont even say tv related things

Fuck all this garbage.

tv for streaming services

look into IoT, they want to connect literally every single electronic device onto the botnet via 5g. so literally every single electronic device will be a spy device, and you will also be irradiated to death

My girlfriend works for best buy, she has 3 of the fucking amazon botnets in her room, one's a smart speaker, one is a regular Alexa, and another is another Alexa with a screen and a fucking camera on it. She fucking loves the thing and she wants us to move in together. Probably just gonna ban them from the router and be like, awww sorry baby. I guess they aren't gonna work.

this

OYYY VEY CAN YOU SHART, IN THE LOCAL WALMART!!

my 50-something boomer parents own one

>Amerilards

We all know you're too chicken shit to do that.

What do people use these things for? What does it do that a phone cant?

1984 needs to be updated.
>Whoa, that's the newest telescreen(c)(r)(tm) you've got there O'Brien, i bet you have to wait 2 days in front of Big Brother store to get it!

Honestly what the fuck is the point of owning one of these NSA surveillance devices?

Like what do they do that a phone or a computer doesn't already do?

What you expect from Americucks. This is the country were every new kind of degeneracy is tested before it's unleashed upon the rest of the world.

If you own one you're still on a list (there's no way not to be on one) but your threat level rating will be lower as more of your data can be gathered and processed.

Attached: independantthoughtalert.jpg (572x421, 41K)

It is by far the quickest way to get the exact song/band/album/playlist you want to play going. Literally one or two vocal inputs. And it sounds better than your phone's speakers do. And it doesn't require you to know what this newfangled Bluetooth malarkey is all about (provided someone can connect it to your wireless router for you) or plug a thing into a thing that you'll have to unplug later for some reason. And maybe they can parse speech better than your phone.

I don't even own one of these things.

too chickenshit to punch in my DNS and click a few buttons? lol!

>>Paying for the privilege to get spied on by the NSA
GIVE ME CONVENIENCE OR GIVE ME DEATH

what the fuck

Attached: image.jpg (241x260, 48K)

they want to be able to search/ask for things without moving. it's perfect for americans.

Possibly a very heavy trigger on the thing to help prevent accidental discharge.

the only people i know with these are libshit good goys

What's wrong with people?

Attached: 1530451899215.png (600x558, 276K)

Getting spied on is just the tip of the iceberg. If only people knew the other things it does to the brain...
I'll go back to

both libs and conservatives americans eat this shit up

This is great news for l33t hax0rs. Please all use WPS to connect, please.

i concur
t. Jow Forumsommando :-DDDD

I feel bad for any kid named Alexa.

to be fair a lot of speakers/headphones are coming with alexa/google built in. It seems to be the new meme feature to put on speakers.

They need something as speakers and headphones havent had any major tech advances in a long time.