Attached: Capture.png (1902x1945, 378K)

Other urls found in this thread:

puri.sm/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>512gb in a phone
>no 128gb option
oh no baby what is you doing

Attached: elf.png (438x618, 375K)

Why does that render look like it blowing up?

It's to compensate for the deflation of sales

Apple is a luxury brand for white people, user. They don't want to outsell Chinkphones.

All the basketball-playing individuals and FOBs from asia I have met use iPhones because "expensive = gud"

because iphone is likely to explode

Where is the notch?

I love how the notch is being hidden by the black part of space lmao they thought no one would notice

>I love how the notch is being hidden by the black part of space lmao they thought no one would notice
See... they've gone out of their way to make even people like you happy.
What's not to love?

Yummy yummy Apple flavoured Cummies

First comment on a product is lies. Wonders why people don't listen to Apple Bashers.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-09-12 at 7.49.11 PM.png (1032x1138, 271K)

>What is different pricing in different countries

Looks like a good phone to me

Jow Forums defaults to America.

>be me
>use phone with 10 GB of memory for 5 years
>literally never even use more than 6 GB anyway, think 10 GB is a bit overkill
>see this
It's like from another world.

>be you
>have no friends so don't take photos
>don't go anywhere so have no videos
>is a robot so doesn't listen to music
>only use 6GB

Can anyone explain to my what EXACTLY they do with a phone that has more storage space than their PS3s and Xbox 360s combined? Do normalfags really take that many photos?

Apple customers just have bland and generic taste. So they accidentally download 500 GB of music that all sounds so similar, they think they only have 10 songs and don't even realize it. That or the music they listen to goes gets old after a week so they constantly have to download more to get their dopamine.

who designs these web pages? yuckola

puri.sm/

Attached: librem5-quotes-kde-bits-1024x603.jpg (1024x603, 37K)

That looks disgusting.

Attached: 1527700938721.gif (245x207, 2M)

Get an iPhone like all the other superficial plebs who don't care about anything else.

Attached: 1536805403827.jpg (996x954, 319K)

or just not be a faggot

Attached: blackberry-key2-preview-4.jpg (1600x1200, 200K)

Im going to quote a good friend of mine. "That looks disgusting."

Does it actually support fast charging? Still using lightning?

Attached: Wojack and NPCs.png (971x546, 55K)

>using picture of women to win argument

I see you're the shill catalog your owners gave you

>keyboard not curved

literally pointless unless you have needles for fingers, well done fuckwits!

that's not a render. Apple uses renders only for Watch, the other products are always shopped photographs

>>Paying $2000 for a phone that will be obsolete in 1 year
Better than a phone that is obsolete before it's released and is withdrawn 45 days later.

>Doesn't even come with a battery over 3000mah

Lel it'll be 2025 before Apple catches up with the rest of the developed world

You fuckers have no idea how bad this is in Australia. Whoever buys this is a moron. Price has exploded since last year and the first time there has been no notable new features. Base model Xr is $882 USD.
The part that makes no sense is the Macbook 512GB is $20 cheaper or comparable to a new 13inch pro 256GB.

Attached: Cucked.jpg (1178x723, 141K)

I hate how Apple removing the headphone jack from the iPhone set a precedent for many Android phone manufacturers to also remove the headphone jack without providing a truly superior alternative.

Yeah, Yeah I do.

Attached: kiwicucked.png (1920x1080, 460K)

they got a like 25% tax on iphones in china

guess what's the most popular phone i see on the subway in shanghai. only the poorest use domestic phones

(iphone x)

WTF its $180 AUD more over there!? Lol I always cringed when people blart out Sheeple, Android is better blah blah blah. But for once anyone who accepts this kind of behavior and price gouging is truly a lost cause. I don't mean anyone actually rich that doesn't give a fuck, but the people on 40K a year and see this as a need to upgrade.

>fast charger
u wot m8

Yeah I know its fucked mate, but I can't blame Applel. If people are going pay the money then fuck it charge them.

Do they still not let you use Micro SD on apple shit? Is that how they get away with charging $500 for storage that costs closer to $300 in another form factor?

>this
these individuals very often finance iphones and spend a large portion of their income/welfare/loot on paying then off

>unless you have needles for fingers
Anyone who doesn't have diabetic pork links on their inflated ham hands or some kind of nerve disorder can use a keyboard like that just fine

Hey Siri, install gentoo

>use phone with 10 GB of memory for 5 years
no one cares granddad

> Ford is going to outsell Ferrari again

No shit

>Apple is a luxury brand for white people

kek you wouldn't know it from the pics apple used during the presentation

people in the comments claim they need it to shoot 4K video i guess

iPhones don't need fast chargers because they have shit battery capacity to begin with.

this tbhfamalam

I like the way other companies are suffering because of America's trade war with China.

>>Apple is a luxury brand for white people
>kek you wouldn't know it from the pics apple used during the presentation

It isn't. Apple pitches itself as a luxury brand for white people in an attempt to sell their high end shit to rich arabs and asians.

>physical keyboard
>in 2018

hahahahahahahahahahah fucking faggot

also clean the dried cum from the screen you pig

I love how this niggerburger is ignored.