Microsoft is the most consumer friendly. Why does Windows 10 get so much hate?

Microsoft is the most consumer friendly. Why does Windows 10 get so much hate?

Attached: windows-10-features-7-670x335.jpg (670x335, 54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/compatibility/automatic-maintenance
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

fuck yourself ms shill

>consumer friendly
>ads in taskbar
>not respecting privacy settings
>market place lock in
>locking new features to a new os release as bait to get people to upgrade

>countless bugs in apps that never get fixed
>High vulnerabilities never get patched on time
>Updates tend to break apps too often
>Cant find solutions to simple problems
>Everything is closed source
>encryption keys are maintained by ms
>always need to install drivers for something

Monopolies are never consumer friendly.

eats too much resources

sour grapes

this is prolly the only one mentioned here that isn't true. Win10 is more resource friendly than 7 and 8.

>Win10 is more resource friendly than 7 and 8.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA
Good one.

With the currents state of Windows even Loonix is more user friendly. Honestly if it wasn't for cancerous freetardian politics we would unironically live in the year of dekstop Linux.

Try harder

Considering it took me 4 hours to troubleshoot why the fuck IE11 wasn't installed on my new W10 pro machine, and nearly all of their documentation said 'just run it, bro, it's already installed' I can safely say they are as garbage as I thought they were before I had to use W10

install win10 on a 3gb vm and then do the same with a win7 vm and compare the resource monitor of each one. I thought like you as well, but facts say otherwise.

Hardware manufacturers are not consumer friendly but customers of Microsoft?

consumer is a broad term, it might be friendly for the average joe but power users find it annoying and like it's holding your hand the damn time (see turning shit back on you disable 'for your safety')

if you must stick with it use ntlite

The built in backdoor, constant keylogger, and and updating and restarting whenever the fuck it feels like it, fuck whatever you're doing.

The answer to your question is actually right in the picture you posted. The pic is related. You can see it right there. Candy Rush Saga and every other fucking piece of shit bloatware that Microsoft preinstalls on YOUR computer without you asking. Not only that but the user has little control over how updates work. Obviously updates are a good thing and prevent epidemics of malware from occuring but I would, as a power user, prefer to have the ability to prevent updating from happening. I don't want automatic updating with a "active hours" option. Automatic updates are shit.

>Considering it took me 4 hours to troubleshoot why the fuck IE11
This is bullshit. It should not take anyone 4 hours and Microsoft even says that it is not preinstalled unless you upgraded from an older system.

>it's already included in Windows 10
This is my surface pro 3 by the way, no upgrade from an older system

Attached: croppedImage.png (1452x806, 2.32M)

you forgot:
> default apps that you uninstall get reinstalled after update
> settings that you disable get reset to default after update
> forced periodic reboot after updates

Look at Windows Ten, never mind the other shit that goes on, but at the desktop/start menu itself. Then look at Windows 7's desktop/start menu. Which one looks more appealing and not so "depressing"? Hint; it ain't Windows Ten. I'm forced to look at/use Windows Ten at work. I hate my job, even before the "upgrade" to Ten. After a week of using this shit I just wanna die, my job sucks the soul right outta you, this shit will make you just think about offing yourself or start popping pills. The real irony is that I'll prob be one of those fuckers who works his whole life till he gets only 2 weeks away from retirement date to only have a big ol heart attack at his desk. This has actually happened to some poor bastard at my workplace, dude was wheeled out on a stretcher w/sheet over him.

>tfw 8.1 is actually the best because of neat things like this

msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/compatibility/automatic-maintenance

>Automatic Maintenance automatically stops currently running maintenance activities if the user starts interacting with the computer. Maintenance activity will resume when the system returns to idle status.

>Note All activities in Automatic Maintenance must support stopping in 2 seconds or less. The user should be notified that the activity has been stopped.