The good guys of PC gaming

Intel and Nvidia can suck a dick.

Attached: AMD.jpg (800x450, 12K)

>CPUs and GPUs objectively worse for gayming
>the good guys

I never heard of AMD paying shills or forcing shit down your throat like Intel and Nvidia do

>makes inferior products
>but it's better because muh schizophrenia!
okay

I've never had an intel or nvidia product.

AMD has kept us poorfags online, and I'm glad they are getting the credit they deserve in today's market.

I wish I could be paid to be an AMD shill

NVIDIA doesn't care about gaymurrs anymore. They focus mostly on solutions for computing clusters or scientists. That doesn't change the fact that AMD is quite behind when it comes to GPUs though.
Higher end AMD processors are really good though. It will definitely give Intel a run its money.

You're in denial , my little goymed fanboy

based and redpilled

Attached: drlisasu2.jpg (720x676, 125K)

BASED

So good to see so many AMDBros. What ya'll doing? Post your builds?

Attached: 1535820696013.jpg (239x239, 6K)

In denial of what? I couldn't give two shits how a company markets its products as long as they're objectively better.

>not giving a shit that Intel is discontinuing chipsets every year even if they use the same socket, basically making further upgrading impossible without changing the mobo
>not giving a shit that Intel willingly sells vulnerability ridden rerererererererefreshes with the same specs as the previous gen and little to no improvement
>not giving a shit that Nvidia drivers being shit and they can kill your card with every driver update
Last one is no joke, a driver update killed my motherboard's PCIE x16 slot couple months ago

ITT dumbasses
did you faggots forget that Sony and Microsoft are still going AMD for next-gen consoles? when AMD was suffering, who saved them and kept them above 1 dollar from delisting on the NASDAQ? console gamers, you fucktards

Core2quad with HD 7750

2950X, R9-390, HD7870

r5 1500x, rx480

waiting for Zen2 threadrippers, I like the pin-less design and how the CPU is installed into the mobo, very refreshing
I can't stand the anxiety of having pins break on me so I'm not touching Ryzen

Attached: 2018 speccy.png (1041x656, 178K)

2600X, 1050Ti
Last build was a FX-6100 with a FirePro V4800

>muh price/performance
>i5 8400 exists

>gaming
time to grow up buddy

Shit you're right, good thing I've already got the best multithreaded CPU and OpenCL GPU on the market.

lol the chances of bending a pin in a LGA socket is way more likely and harder to fix

>I never heard of AMD paying shills or forcing shit down your throat like Intel and Nvidia do
Ironic statement, or have not been on Jow Forums for the past 2 years?

>this fag again

Attached: chrome_2018-09-11_21-08-19.png (591x581, 135K)

AMD DOES NOT have the funds to pay shills, especially 2 years ago

>AMD DOES NOT have the funds to pay shills, especially 2 years ago
Shut the fuck up. AMD gambled most of their funds on shills, and it paid off big time.

>unironically siding with a literal monopoly

Bro I'm here with an i5 6500 and a GTX 770 4GB waiting for AMD to drop Navi and waste all these green and blue faggots

>unironically siding
This is how I know how you get paid to post user.

bend this

Attached: how to install AMD it's a big socket.webm (1280x720, 2.9M)

looks like was right about you guys being shizos lmao

samefag tbqh

>good guys of PC gaming
only good guys of PC gaming are pirates
everybody else pushes paid digital distribution as hard as they can

Today I got my Ryzen 2600 and RX580, What a blast of a machine!

schizo

Attached: yep.png (711x220, 12K)

>everybody else pushes paid digital distribution as hard as they can
I hate this so fucking much.