Have a business fixing old people's technology problems at a premium cost

>have a business fixing old people's technology problems at a premium cost

Literally the comfiest and easiest business to be in

Attached: shitty pepe drawing with money.jpg (450x403, 21K)

Ok

Are you having problems with a slow computer? I'll reinstall Windows for you for $100. And I usually expect a tip because I'm polite and courteous :)

No, I can do it fine thanks. I would tip computer people if they go above and beyond, but I won't for simply doing their job

Is your router running slow? I'll reboot it and pretend I'm doing something for 20 minutes then take $60.

Where on the wallet did the computer repair man touch you?

Normies will never know, how easy it is to remove a virus. ps I buy the cheapest chink screens in bulk for iphone repair and use really good adhesive. Also modify the apple logo with LED for nig nogs. Also install pirated FL Studio for $50 to them

Attached: 1473219936748.png (425x481, 94K)

Maybe for brain dead retards with no aspirations.

money can be used for aspirations

But can you install gentoo?

based and devilish

I feel the same way working out of an IRS call center in Dubai.

Red flame evil edition

An old lady I know just gave me (I didn't want to accept it, but she really wanted to pay me) 50€ for LITERALLY putting her an icon for a web page on her desktop.

Whenever i fix computers i disable stuff like the soundcard driver so costumers would return

I'm tryig to teach my mom to start asking stupid questionsright into google rather than me but it doesn't fucking work./

your job shouldn't be your life unless you're a scientist

I used pirated software for everything too, I also charge people $80 for Windows keys then just buy $5 OEM ones

Attached: unnamed.jpg (900x900, 74K)

t. cuck

>find textbook pdfs online
>sell them for half price

Attached: 1497475773866.jpg (1000x800, 301K)

I don't have a tech job. But if I have to remove a virus I usually just keep it from starting up with the OS or browser. And done.

Attached: believeit.jpg (720x439, 47K)

I really want to do this, but I always think it will be like those shitty backwater computer stores that barely get any traffic. There are already a lot of those where I live, and they're all Arabs

How much capital did you have to start your buisness? Wish I could do something like what you're doing now that a have the A+ cert and looking into the ifixit repair pro cert too.

The tech illiterate old folks will die within your lifetime, enjoy being unemployed.

lmao

Attached: 1530898812829.jpg (897x667, 164K)

t. zoomer

No they won't because 80% of people on earth are dumb as rocks. Maybe it won't be desktop/laptop pc problems anymore but phones and tablet pcs.

>have to actually talking with old people about computers
>comfy
choose 1.

>Also install pirated FL Studio for $50 to them
soon

>doesn't realize how completely tech illiterate dumb normie zoomers are

>tfw old people look at you with that sparkle in their eye and a look of amazement on their face as you fix their computer in less than a minute

Attached: 1221142746482.jpg (650x200, 37K)

Delightfully devilish Seymour!

Literally nothing wrong about ripping off boomers and retards

>install update for them
>ui breaks because they're running windows 95 software on windows 7
>their incredible autistic workflow isn't possible anymore
>hopelessly search for an installer of a 12 year old program on google
It's a dance with the devil user.

yea
i install win10pro for 50$ and build pcs at 10% more expense

Sure is. Schedule people anytime you want. If you fail to fix something, just say it's not fixable. Best fucking side job I've ever had.

My mom has some stupid spider solitaire app on her phone that she plays 24/7. Everytime an AD pops up she comes running to ask me what it is and Everytime I just close it... I can't get rid of the app cause if it's not the exact icon she knows it's not the game she plays.

I rejected a career in IT because my familys tech retardation.

This. A thousand times this.

>grandma buys a new computer (old install got corrupted but she didn't consult me as I was away)
>she misses her old solitaire, doesn't like the new look
>install XP just to get the exact executable (my google-fu failed me, but then again I doubt that a lot of people miss XP solitaire)

>can't change the icon
>my familys tech retardation
the ironing

this shit should be illegal

Attached: geeksquad.jpg (864x1536, 177K)

I dont care enough to try at this point.

>usury
>noun
>1. an exorbitant or unlawful rate of interest
>2. the act of lending money at an exorbitant rate of interest
is there a similar word for "charging too much, enough to be morally reprehensive?"

>letting a sand nigger even near your PC
>have some fucking decency man

Literally makes me sick

Spoken like a true self absorbed angsty failure.

There’s a reason why your dad walked out on your asses.

>$150 to copy files to new hdd
>probably doesnt include hard drive

It'd be a rip with hard drive included too

This is what a nigger with no integrity actually believes. Actual subhumans

Tech literacy has been going down for years. Zoomies are dog shit at anything tech. Its why you see so many Linux trolling threads because they can't use them. The technical among them are limited to JS and simple web dev because they've never seen a pointer in their fucking life and never will.

Okay, this is fucked up. This shit will get you beaten up eventually.

>be a retard who can't do their own research
>i-it's the other person's fault

Cuck

>do so minor thing to PC
>they bring it back
>fix it in a few seconds for free
>person thinks you're an angel

It's 5D chess

Nah, if you didn't fixed something minor, something they didn't asked about and then fixed it for free then it will be a good thing. And not some jewish 5d chess bullshit.

Are you Jewish?

Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them.
Yes, teach them about GNU/Linux and install Lubuntu for them

Attached: faggot.png (500x2000, 270K)

Look at these cuckolds and laugh

If it makes you feel any better, that's an older brochure.

We now sell "Total" Tech Support, which is the same price but has the word 'Total' in it.