AMD fags after being spit roasted by Nvidia and Intel

>AMD fags after being spit roasted by Nvidia and Intel
How do you guys deal with getting gaped thoroughly?

Attached: 1491916955985.png (653x726, 42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

old.reddit.com/r/Amd/comments/9ffjmr/who_is_getting_the_best_binned_vegas_now/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: chrome_2018-09-11_15-39-55.png (679x570, 43K)

Witnessing Intel shills just reminds me i'm on the right side of history

btfo

stock price doesn't mean a better product, it means a better company

It's lower than that. 44.88 aftermarket.

I deal with it by counting all the shekels Im earning.

Attached: gettinggaped.png (618x459, 29K)

Hurr butt stock prices does not reflect having a superior product.
-AMDfags

As a consumer and not an investor its working out great for me.

FPBP

I mean if "getting roasted" is the biggest threat to us, I think we're good. I mean, you could say a lot more about Nvidia and Intel. They aren't fortunate enough to only have mean words to worry about.

Attached: 9700k1.jpg (756x568, 210K)

>tomb raider
Show me Arma (I don't play that many games to be honest).

Attached: 2600btfo7800x.png (1279x715, 563K)

user arma players only understand YAABs with settings shown.

Can you run the most current yaab with highest terrain + object
for 1080p, and 4k user? Please post results itt.
Thanks.

kek fpbp

Attached: 1500222422039.png (600x600, 32K)

arma isn't well optimized :v

gaymerfag

>games don't matter anymore

Attached: 9700k.jpg (718x567, 159K)

oof

Attached: 1502790639694.jpg (882x758, 324K)

NONONO THIS WASNT HOW THE THREAD WAS SUPPOSED TO GO

Attached: 1519151364375.png (691x750, 33K)

>even after this Intel market cap is over 6 times that of AMD
OH NO NO NO NO WE NEED MORE TIME AMDBROS

Attached: 1488404372228.jpg (552x661, 71K)

DELETE THIS YOU FUCKING GOY

NOOOOOOOOOO

WHY DOES NVIDIA AND INTEL ALWAYS WIN??? ITS UNFAIR!! WHY DOES AMD ONLY MAKE INFERIOR MID RANGE SHIT??????

Attached: 1534577800034.png (623x808, 418K)

Whoa! Why can't I hold all these security breaches!?!?

AARGHH WHAT ARE WE GOING TO DO ?!?!?! INTEL RELEASING I9 9990K AND NVIDIAS 2080TI

We are finished bros

Attached: 1534583851716.png (1508x835, 259K)

I deal with it by not giving a damn about brands that don't give a damn about me

RADEON ASS NIGGAS

oh wew, it was 10 times a few weeks ago
time to buy high sell low

Did he ever do a test with 4.2ghz / DDR4-2933? It should be somewhere in between the two values just to show how ram impacts performance.

9900K should be 930x2 rougly ( 1860 )

Why is Nvidia's stock so high, despite having only a revenue of 9,714 billions (in 2017)? Meanwhile, Intel had a whooping 62,76 billions revenue, yet their stock is only 1/6 the worth of Nvidia. Intels net income is also 3 times higher than Nvidia, while also having significantly higher total assets and equity than Nvidia.

Yet Nvidia's stock is ~6 times more worth than Intel, and that was even before all those Intel problems became apparent for shareholders. I just don't get it why Intel's stock never took off compared to other tech companies.

Attached: explain this shit.jpg (512x347, 39K)

Attached: 1496407655703.png (1070x601, 495K)

lmao delid this you fucking cuckolds

old.reddit.com/r/Amd/comments/9ffjmr/who_is_getting_the_best_binned_vegas_now/

So is Vega memory bottlenecked? Came across this

novidia is a bubble.
just like apple, facebook, twitter, alphabet, e.t.c..

Nvidia is enjoying the benefits of the tech bubble. They invested a lot into AI and marketing revolving around it, drawing in big bucks from investors that eat up all the buzzwords.
They're involved in self-driving cars and all the jazz. So yeah, their stock is over-inflated, a lot.

>have rx 560 4gb
>installed ffxii pc
>can't get 60fps unless low.
>12 year old game
who is to blame?

Intel has a mcap of $200b while nvda is around $170b you absolute retard. Either way it's a bubble and valuations are so high people don't know what to put their money in anymore even AMD is taking off now.

first, why are you comparing per share price, turbobrainlet? it's a meaningless number on its own. intel also has the outstanding pool twice as big as nvidia.

second, why the fuck do you think market valuation should scale with size of cashflows at all? the only thing it reflects is the attitude of investors and here there's absolutely nothing to wonder about. intel trades first and foremost in x86 and it's rather hard to innovate here, any tangible progress takes much longer than in dGPU sphere, there's no reason to expect on them breaking out with some disruptive tech in this particular sphere. moreover they have a notoriously bad track record for a de facto monopolist from the universal Netburst memes to clinging to dead failed products on life support like Itanium and XScale to failing to actually bring shit to production like with Larrabee to something as banal as constantly missing its own schedule, moving from tech process forerunner to a struggling follower and dealing in bad faith with shit like Meltdown and Spectre. meanwhile nvidia has managed to more or less consistently be dominant in retail GPU market, basically monopolized GPGPUs and embedded, managed to make something as stupid as Shield profitable, introduces smart goyim lockdown tech like gsync and of course make perf progress unheard of in CISC CPU market. with further spread of ML and increasing computerization in automotive there's every reason to suspect Nvidia will rashly increase in value and divyields, while for Intel the only sure thing is probably that tick tock will include 10 optimization steps by 2022.
>daddy daddy i know the word bubble
time to go back to your buttcoin cuckshed, momma's angry pink economists.

I had to buy a PC in 2016, a year before Ryzen came out. I am stuck with an i3 6100 on a deprecated socket.
I had to buy a GPU in 2017 during the mining craze, with AMD cards almost entirely out of stock in my country. I opted for the 1050ti which is a decent and cool card. However, it is a pain in the ass to have an Nvidia card on GNU/Linux.

My next purchase is going to be a 7nm Ryzen and 7nm Vega/Navi. I am by no means an AMD fanboy, but I can't trust Intel with their constant socket changes, security exploit, and being shredded on multithreaded performance by AMD. I can't trust Nvidia and their proprietary drivers for GNU/Linux, and their lack of support for FreeSync. Honestly, Freesync + Vega 64 is better than any Nvidia GPU without Gsync and is cheaper. Gsync is just too expensive and not worth it. So that is why I am waiting on a 7nm AMD GPU, and a reliable 4K monitor with Freesync.

Attached: shintelnovideo.png (800x399, 46K)

>shintelnovideo.jpg
>I am by no means an AMD fanboy

It's hilarious when AMD shills pretend to be """non-fanboys""" or """unbiased observers"""

They even pretend to be Intel owners looking to upgrade to Ryzen

>>daddy daddy i know the word bubble
you fucking retard, all of those companies don't offer anything that you can't find somewhere else.
all of the companies I mentioned, along with novidia, are replaceable, they are afloat because of trends.
same shit happened with nokia, when nokia had almost all the mobile phone market share, nobody thought that nokia would disappear. same shit happened with myspace and the list is endless.
why is g-sync a thing? because novidia can market a trend, like g-sync, despite g-sync was described inside the DP standard.
Why can novidia market gameworks? because gameworks is a trend and they can get away with it.
why can they market ray tracing? because few people know that ray tracing is impossible to run on current h/w in real time, so they are creating a fud and advertise it as much as possible.
why do they get away with CUDA? because CUDA is a trend and despite being a subset of openCL, they get away with selling a limited gpgpu framework that is a bitch to setup in linux due to closed source drivers.

Trends tend to change, and novidia doesn't have the diverse portfolio to strike deals in different markets. They managed to get a deal with nintendon't to sell a bad copy of the shield with outdated microcode and hundreds of security holes... and that's it. they failed miserably in every market they tried to enter, just like intel.
they are selling cards because they have, not only the mind control of the market, but they have almost every title tailored to their gpus.
Same shit happened with intel and take a look at them now.
If you sell gimpworks and h/w with jewish tricks, you'll end up like intel.

3 years ago novidia's stock was at $23, now it's at $273.
since '99, novidia's stock barely passed $30.

>intel trades first and foremost in x86 and it's rather hard to innovate here
ofc it's difficult to innovate, if you are a useless company like intel.

Attached: 1413913323099.png (1000x1000, 162K)

Your stupid ass is to blame for not emulating the game instead, it runs better.

>inferior mid range shit
>the most powerful CPU ever
Pick one

>powerful
you mean it needs more power

mostp owerful x86 cpu*
just wanted to clarify, but yeah amd is based

No they fixed that with the last patch intelaviv shill.