Discord-Google Platform that neglects abuse

I stumbled upon two major loli servers with 500+ members that sit there and post everything from loli-shota to 3D. Some of this technically isnt illegal though I have my doubts with the 3D side of it though it all violates Discords TOS. I contacted them and they at first responded quickly saying "I have initiated an investigation based on the information that you provided and we will take appropriate action based on our findings. Please note that for privacy reasons, we're not able to share the specifics of the action taken." I thought and hoped that would be the last of it though sadly it wasnt as this server is still up after 14 days of reporting them. Discord instead told them that this violates their TOS and to stop and all the owners did was shrug and backup everything. They now have what they need to backup and start over if they ever get banned. I myself was furious that Discord hasnt taken proper action and they have slowed down trying to answer me as I have emailed them on the 8th and no response on any platform.

Attached: neglect.png (2100x1200, 1.09M)

>private chatroom full of completely legal things I don't like

Why won't anyone DO anything??!?!?

You just sound like a self-righteous virtue signalling faggot.
Do you really think your whining will stop them?

/thread

kys

None of it is illegal. Those types of laws aren't enforceable and haven't been since the 70s thanks to supreme court precedents.

Congratulations, you just reported 2 servers for having pictures of cartoon kids doing sexual stuff! 2 down 5428786245888 to go

fuck off you sjw cunt

You can't use this site if you're underage

Nice bait & advertisement there, user.

>Somewhere, someone is doing something I don't like

Attached: 1534766115022.jpg (639x605, 51K)

Attached: 1523521433420.jpg (500x307, 39K)

It's a shame discord didnt ban you for wasting everyone's time.
Reported. Off topic. Sage.

convince them it's cool to say nigger ironically they'll be deleted in a few days

fpbp

you need money to get people to censor things, retard

I fucking hate people like you

Attached: 1536249982983.jpg (680x680, 36K)

Why is Jow Forums so easily trolled?

i hope you get stitches OP, cause snitches like you deserve them

You must be over 18 to browse Jow Forums.

>threads still up
>retards still bumping the thread
Jow Forums is dead

Attached: 1511587035779.jpg (320x304, 17K)