Have you ever though you're being ripped off?

Have you ever though you're being ripped off?

Attached: 197342086.jpg (2048x1152, 135K)

Other urls found in this thread:

old.reddit.com/r/GooglePixel/comments/9fkrvw/is_anyone_elses_power_saving_mode_turning_itself/e5xl907/
fastcompany.com/90236195/forget-the-new-iphones-apples-best-product-is-now-privacy
lifehacker.com/heres-what-apple-knows-about-you-spoiler-not-much-1825779350
apnews.com/828aefab64d4411bac257a07c1af0ecb
indy100.com/article/iphone-xs-sexist-too-big-apple-size-women-hands-technology-8537891
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>implying I won't buy the 512 gb Xs Max just to wealth signal to other normies

wealthy people use watches for that.
also you can't buy taste

No, it’s REVOLUTIONARY technology bionic robotic super magnetic turbo force chipped camera lens

16 yo selfie thots don't care about watches, user.

and you care about 16yo selfie thots?
you have to be 18+ years old to post here

Can someone here explain to me what in the fuck this neural engine meme is?

You mean just like half of the welfare line will?

Nah, they're getting the X "reject". The premium device is reserved for the elite.

inflation is what i would call that, clearly.

anyone who ever bought any apple device (maybe a cheap as h e c c one for playing around with the hardware) is a victim of capitalism and modern society.

So you mean that say you're $350 richer than the average welfare recipient?

Kill yourself, seriously.

Every single golddigger out there worth a fuck knows decent rich men invest in watches not phones

Apple’s ‘Neural Engine’ Infuses the iPhone With AI Smarts

name a better phone on the market right fucking now.
thats right, there isn't, the note 9, xperia xz3 and everything else use a year old processor while the iPhone uses the newest and fastest ever to date.

is not a rip off to have the fastest phone on the world.

Stop. Being. Poor.
The other stuff you have to buy isn't that expensive either.

Seething Apple fag

I guess so, I've been on various android devices for six years now and I figured I'd try something different. The max just looks sleek to me, notch notwithstanding.

Your latest and greatest will be slowed down in few months after you receive “”””updates”””

Attached: AEE811F6-4D20-47D2-8EE8-46E858A18A51.png (1045x1136, 211K)

>investigating
>amounted to nothing
lmao, also avoiding the question, there isn't a faster phone out right now.

Smelly communist. Go rim your HIV infected drug addict bf with the rest of your cumrades.

oh come on did you actually fall for that?

Attached: lowqualitybait.jpg (123x123, 3K)

16 is legal in many countries, user. Mine included.

>tfw snapdragon 845 is slower than the a12 and android phones are currently slower than the new iPhones
>bait
denial

Yeah the latest and greatest processor with absolutely nothing to use it for besides opening Snapchat 0.000000000003 seconds faster.

Actually go kill yourself.

Shouldn’t you be shilling jio phone ranjit?

You fuckers still haven't told me why I shouldn't buy a 1500 phone apart from cost.

Bump for this

>You fuckers still haven't told me why I shouldn't waste money apart from cost
Wasting money is a bad habit even if you can afford it.

who would win?
> a team of highly trained, experienced phone designers and engineers
> one bendy boie

you arent actually arguing pro apple here, are you?

Attached: one_bendy_boie.jpg (640x353, 18K)

Constantly.

That was the second time they blatantly ripped off my styling. I can't be mad tho. Getting ripped off is like getting a compliment.

Ive bought a 5s for 80 bucks, it is not that great but suits my needs. I will never, ever, ever pay full price on iPhone even tho I like it over android.

Yea but dumb zoomer bitches just care about iPhones and shitty brand clothing like gucci.

>mE BnED PHONE SEE IF TEST GO9D
>UGG UGH

Troglodroids confirmed for subhumans who need phones to handle being used as crowbars.

iCope Max

Every fucking day of my life.

>uses apple
>ability to think

>still nobody answered the question
kek, alright poorbois,i'm getting a 512gigs iphone max es ex

You and I both, brother. What finish are you going for? For me, it's silver.

ecks dee

>Poojeet larping

You’re not fooling anyone Rajesh, we all know you’re a poorfag who lies on internet for a $2, you’re easy to spot, can’t even do one job right fucking retard

kek. you know, for most products, sturdiness shows quality. you know. the way you cant bend your car while driving.

getting a 512 gb iphone xs in gold.

jealous poorfags cry more

>chassis warp is the same as some youtuber trying to break phones

LMAO

Are you 12?

Most iPhones cost only a quarter of their sale price to manufacture.

how much are emojis really worth paying for

Attached: 1522005778095.png (112x112, 6K)

No, because being an iToddler, I am too thick and stupid to know when I am being ripped off or exploited

Whoops, Google just did the same thing to Android users:

old.reddit.com/r/GooglePixel/comments/9fkrvw/is_anyone_elses_power_saving_mode_turning_itself/e5xl907/

"Sorry we accidentally slowed your phone down to extend battery life just like Apple did. Except we're incompetent and did it by mistake."

You couldn't be more wrong. 16yo thots are interested in older men with all the signs of money such as a nice car and watch.

> Not wanting to fuck 16yo thots
Jow Forums is even gayer than I thought.

that is vhy i burchase new $300 phone every 6 monnths to gets updates or if my phone beging to crumble I NOT STUPID LIKE APPIL PPL

i relly much enjoy my Opoo Find Loo Pro phone

Attached: pjt.png (222x257, 104K)

Trying to defend the bendgate is next level Apple fanboyism. There's people who went into debt for this, and Apple knew it. They still didn't do anything about it and released a product without enough rigidity.

We're talking about the new iPhones, Juan. Apple isn't responsible if the average 300lb Ameriplanet takes a 16th nap of the day with their phone in their pocket. Normal people don't manage to bend a mobile phone.

Isn't the camera better on a Samsung?

My iPhone bent while between two couch cushions. Went Samsung after that.

shhh user goo back to sleep it was just a bad dream, you still have your Nokia 3310 there is no such thing as overpriced smartphones

Can you retards stop deluiding yourself?

Hello user, welcome to the world of capitalism

>There's people who went into debt for this, and Apple knew it. They still didn't do anything about it
> There's people who went into debt for this
> debt to buy a luxury good
> entitled to more from the manufacturer

how is this relevant

Apple has many flaws IMHO, but their processor OS the best on the market hand down. Qualcomm just can't fucking compete. Maybe Apple holds a bunch of patents of processors, idk

>this is what iToddler subhumans actually believe

Attached: 1506665288360.webm (640x290, 2.43M)

Amounted to nothing, because they didn't slowed down.

>t. street shitting iPoojeet

Attached: 1517404476688.png (1074x1011, 178K)

>wat is r&d

For Apple, it's just copying Androids from 2 years ago.

Attached: 1529690465370.jpg (600x620, 71K)

No, because I don't use Apple for phones to begin with.
Also only a fool wouldn't know that there's far better and long lasting things to buy with that kind of money.

>that notch-hiding wallpaper on xs

Attached: differen conversation face.jpg (646x571, 49K)

this. Your new phone will be slowed down so you're forced to buy new iphone next year.

Because there's better and more long lasting things you can buy with that money, and more than one of them in fact.
Not only that, you (and many others of course) justify all these companies being greedy with the purchase.

>Buying a new phone because a new version is released.

lmao, buying new shit just because its new is dumb. I'm on a 4 year old phone and have no plans to buy a new one any time soon. Battery life is fantastic, gonna get a new one for 30 and be good for another 4 years.

this. I'm on a 4-5 year old phone as well and looking to upgrade to pocophone f1, b/c i want to improve my camera quality, mostly.

Using a 3T. Faster than iPhone :)

I know I'll get hate for this but fuck it I don't care, aside from watching videos which I barely do I don't even notice the notch on my iPhone, doesn't even bother me

>between two couch cushions
stop shoving the phone up your ass user

Daily reminder communists are not the ones sucking corporate dick.

Miek:
Wagie, wagie, get in cagie,
Boss needs help! Don't be lazy!
Zero breaks will make you crazy?
I'll tell the guards to get their tazie.

Need to get those new iPhones,
Gotta pay those student loans.
Work your fingers to the bones,
Bosses need vacation homes.

Don't trust unions, vote in pairs,
Buy all of boss's consumer wares.
We'll stay seated in our chairs,
And make our bosses millionaires.

Love your work! Love the pain!
Feel the life drain from your brain.
Think of all you have to gain,
As your dreams go down the drain.

Come on wagie, join the crew,
Don't you want your wages too?
And if the bossman makes you blue,
You deserve it. You're a tool.

Weekend comes round after ages,
You can come collect your wages.
Throw your parties! Have your rages!
Then get back into your cages.

at least when you buy an iphone, Apple has made all the money from you then and there. but when you buy an Android, Google hasn't made a dime and now they have to surveil everything you do because now they have to make money off you buy finding your psychological weaknesses and exploiting them by selling you shit you don't need.

fastcompany.com/90236195/forget-the-new-iphones-apples-best-product-is-now-privacy

Attached: 1515463788830.png (758x1737, 310K)

Embarrassing

idk why people rate google so highly that shit seems way more cancer than apple's business plan

>this is what street shitting iPoojeets actually peddle

Attached: 1530118545974.png (728x945, 345K)

While i understand your perspective on modern life, you’ve just shown that you have a pessimistic and low IQ brain

what a bullshit image. apple responds to gov requests like everyone else. that's what they give them.

here's what they give to gov:

lifehacker.com/heres-what-apple-knows-about-you-spoiler-not-much-1825779350

compare that to google and what they do with your data:

apnews.com/828aefab64d4411bac257a07c1af0ecb

stay mad,. pajeet.

OOF

love that they tried to hide the notch with a different black image on the higher end models

no

Attached: 1536469679024.png (971x546, 55K)

You are right, the NSA backdoor doesn't even exist. Heck, letting the government spy on you just because "it's the law"isn't a serious precedent
>protip: neck yourself faggot

iPhone XS: Apple criticised for making new device too big for women's hands

indy100.com/article/iphone-xs-sexist-too-big-apple-size-women-hands-technology-8537891

>NSA backdoor
that's not what PRISM is you massive retard. and PRISM can't give the gov what Apple doesn't have. Apple keeps shit on people's devices and when people backup, they don't even have the encryption keys.

Anything by Motorola.

>I've been heterosexual all my life so I'd figure I become a homo and start taking it up the ass