Has there ever been a confirmed instance of a paid shill on Jow Forums?

Has there ever been a confirmed instance of a paid shill on Jow Forums?

Attached: image.jpg (225x225, 50K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/text/I bet you’re the guy who made the thread whining about “obvious Disney shills”/page/1/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Anyone who likes anything I don't like is shilling.

Lurk the archive

more than 50 percent of posts are shill posts

Apple has shills here

AMD has shills here

>Implying they would waste resources on such a low-traffic board

True

they do it for free

That Vodafone India iPoojeet guy, the Cloudflare DNS things, Elementary OS, Raspberry Pi, pretty much all AMD and Intel fan boys, Microsoft pajeets pushing Windows 10 and Debian, LLVM, I'm sure there's more.

Install Brave

cock.li if you consider advertising your own service shilling

time is a resource

redpilled

Has there ever been a confirmed instance of anyone on Jow Forums?

>offtopic meta post
Goodnight sweet prince.

That NordVPN cunt that was here a month or two ago is the only shill recently who I can be 100% sure about without holding autistic suspicions of shitposters and baiters

Discord.

Attached: discord shill team.png (1255x541, 101K)

Attached: shills shills shills.png (1366x1677, 266K)

just like jannies

Attached: 1536802261511.gif (320x240, 2.61M)

kek-ing at this zoomer target audience

Attached: shilling-is-entirely-subjective.png (2100x2172, 1.65M)

>tripfagging

>shills
>free

This isnt really directly answering OPs question, though if paid shills do exist they wont admit it and its very easy to notice fake shill po and ts (99% of posts saying amd is finished or Intel is finished xd)

archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/text/I bet you’re the guy who made the thread whining about “obvious Disney shills”/page/1/

Hi, shill. Your tricks are known, you fucking jew.

based
they do it to justify their purchases

then they're just delusional fans. shills are mercenaries who don't care what the product is

>implying they need to pay anyone with rabid fanboys everywhere doing it for free

Attached: shills.png (2100x2196, 2.14M)

That's spaming, not shilling (likely for troll purposes).

Proves nothing (^:

Windows 10 is the only halal os.

Cloudflare DNS is unironically good as long as you disable their """acceleration"""/SSL MitM """feature""". It's free of charge and has a nice API.
ElementaryOS is a good choice for Chromebooks because it has the Pulse Audio workaround, a good keymap and good settings for low power CPUs out of the box.
Raspberry Pis are good for tinkering and running Kodi at 1080p. They definitely do get shilled for completely unsuitable uses though like a NAS etc.
Ayyyymd and Intel shills are cancer. Win 10 is shit. Debian is old as fuck or liable to break. LLVM is awful in my experience but I'm sure it has some decent use cases.

This isn't a shill, this is people trolling by acting like shills. It amazes me that paranoid retards still don't realize that half of all posts on this website are supposed to trigger their schizophrenic delusions

Yup. If Microsoft were actually shilling here they would do a damn better job than that.

my favorite is pol, because they flip out about shills 24/7, yet it's almost guaranteed that Trump has shills there. That's the most likely shill platform, anyway.

Shills are going to be far more... subtle than people expect. But it doesn't actually matter what's shilling and what isn't because I actually just think for myself

I was a mod for about 2 months on 7+1 Jow Forums before I was kicked out by the owner for not being a total nazi retard and since im originaly Jow Forums I had the chance to notice how there was actual shilling on imageboards. Ranging from premade conversations across threads to spam to thread sliding. I couldnt have believed things were this far if I didnt see it for myself. And since most mods are tech illiterate retards they wouldnt notice these things. Mind you this all happened on a small chan with around 5k users at that time so how about on Jow Forums. It should be much worse.

>t. bot

Honestly it wouldn't surprise me if it were the case. I think the companies that use shills the more are microsoft, intel and nvidia. Is that or is just that those companies has the most aggressive fanboys.

The other 50% are Russian Trumpbots.

Companies are very well aware of Jow Forums's influence and how it has been influencing pop-culture (usually on a 2-3 year delay) for the last decade or so.

>notice "shintel" being used recently
>check this shithole

Attached: plebbit.png (336x609, 27K)

Microsoft has shills here too. Funny you don't mention it.

It's pretty obvious that the anti-Intel and anti-Nvidia countershilling and agitprop in this board all come from r/AMD.

surface release had a pinned thread.

Every day