Mods should ban all discussion of Apple, pro or anti, from this board...

Mods should ban all discussion of Apple, pro or anti, from this board. People are only using it to start weak b8 threads, and what's worse, those b8 threads are often successful.
Discuss.

Attached: black apple logo.png (2000x2000, 37K)

>things that i dont like should be banned
ok retard.

Why don't we ban the fucking idiots who keep derailing threads containing reasonable discussion of Apple first

>makes a bait thread complaining about bait threads

Faggots should stop posting threads demonstrating to the trolls how effective they are at rustling jimmies. Good going shitdick.

If we autoban certain keywords like "apple," "mac" "macintosh," "itoddler," "mactoddlers" "poordroids" "btfo," "pajeet," "rakesh," "tyrone," "iphone," "google," "android" and "smartphone," we can stop the shitposts from happening in the first place.
You get permabanned for even mentioning any of those words automatically. Problem solved.

>hates shitposting
www.reddit.com

rulecucks.

s o y

There is literally nothing wrong with Reddit.

Picture related.

Attached: SOY.jpg (700x695, 92K)

it'd be nice if people on the board were more mature but somehow Jow Forums only attracks uneducated 16 year old boys

Go. Back.

Attached: 1530331481641.png (1159x665, 74K)

Mods should ban all discussion of Linux, pro or anti, from this board. People are only using it to start weak b8 threads, and what's worse, those b8 threads are often successful.
Discuss.

>"pajeet," "rakesh," "tyrone,"
Without those words Jow Forums makes no sense, you can easily chat on HN or r*ddit. The whole point of Jow Forums is the freedom of speech for white people and other species.

Yeah a lot of posts containing those exact words sure add up to the quality discussion, would be a real loss to the community to see those go

just allow the apple general and ban the poo and pajeet meme posters. problem solved.

Go back

Attached: 1534230719229m.jpg (531x1024, 157K)

you sound like a candyass-got roodypoo

>The whole point of Jow Forums is the freedom of speech for white people

fuck off back to pol

Other species detected.

Just create a containement board for them, include android fags too. Just like it was done for mlp niggers.

Attached: 1523438897619.jpg (1226x1500, 441K)

I agree. This board should only be dedicated towards the discussion of semiconductor systems and associated devices.

Attached: xCqqv.jpg (600x367, 102K)

>iPajeets spam Jow Forums for months with shitty bait and shitposting
>act shocked and surprised when there's backlash from Jow Forums
Appletoddlers have burned their bridges a long time ago and will never be welcome on Jow Forums.

Attached: 1531771316179.jpg (480x480, 27K)

They already have /fa/ and /lgbt/, they just never use it.

More like years.

We need to autoban the discussion of linux for a few days, Jow Forums. Not forever, just for a few days, until the over zealous Linux users realize that they are only 1% of that market and it is NOT fair that 1% of the market gets half the threads and discussion here. This isn't representative of the populace and is NOT FUCKING FAIR. I come here to discuss technology, particularly computers. Why is such a small minority in this arena practically owning the fucking board?

I do use Windows, and while I have apple, at least the Macfags and the threads here are representative of population and market of OSX users. Unlike the tiny Linux using minority here that seems to make at least 3 threads a piece, because I know there is not that fucking many linux users.

STOP SHITTING UP THE BOARD WITH SUB PAR SHIT

Really made me think.

>When you go through the effort to add name tag and them remove name tag to reply to yourself.

I have found around 5 linux threads at this very moment

There might be a whole lot of them in different time of a day,
>hurr durr 1% of users are hurting me by making threads
It just says that there is more of those users here?

There's not much to discuss as far as Windows anyway though. Unlike linux where everything besides web browsing is broken and needs a continuous thread for troubleshooting, Windows actually just works.

Attached: 1472148547811.png (609x498, 208K)

kek what is there to say about apple besides THE NEW IPHONE IS TOO BIG FOR MY HANDS, besides it is representative since i recall data pegged 50% of this board's users to linux, kill yourself normalfag

t. s o y b o i

basado y rojopastillado

unironically based, I like this trip.

Sergey Brin please leave, so now not just elections are offensive to you, apple too?

Sage

emputado analmente y azulempastillado

Sage is not a downvote.
The only thing saging does is allow you to post without bumping, basically allowing the thread to last longer. So when you write a post that only says "sage," it's basically like not writing a post at all.

announcing your sages is against the rules :^)

also, if you had just hidden the thread without posting in it, you wouldn't have prompted anyone to respond to your post thus bumping the thread. basically you did the opposite of what you wanted to do :^)

it adds to the post count without bumping it, which makes the thread reach its post limit faster and stay off the main page sooner

There is no such thing as a post limit. There's a bump limit (which he just circumvented by saging), and an image limit.

Mods used to be based and moved Apple posts to back when they cared and weren't sell outs

Attached: Elderly_Gentoomen_Looks_Longingly_Out_Window_At_World_He_Once_Knew.jpg (731x461, 152K)