Alternative to Android/iOS?

There's none. You HAVE to give out ALL of your digital data to Google or Apple, companies that work directly with (((them))) to limit our freedoms. Windows 10 Mobile is dead. Firefox OS is dead. Microsoft & Mozilla are also shitty companies that sell out your data, practice identity politics and exploit cheap labor by lobbying for more third world immigration.

Even Ubuntu phone is dead, but thanks for shunning alternatives as "no apps" "pajeet phones" etc, retards.

Attached: smartphones.jpg (1280x720, 131K)

open firmware SBC
FOSS os
touchscreen
optional SIM-card port, enabling calling and 4G
wi-fi and bluetooth optional

also, if you're worried about Jews then you should stop using HTTPS

What do you want to be told OP? Yes, Android and iOS are the only active mobile OSs with any hardware/support. The mobile space is dominated by megacorps.

The alternative is not owning a phone at all because regardless of the OS they all contain hardware backdoor and even the basic functions of a phone (calling and texting) can be used to track you.

Goyim are incapable to make anything worthy.

Librem 5

You can use aosp or lineage without gapps

Just install a custom ROM on an Android phone amd you're good.

>yessss goy, send everything unencrypted by default!

kaiOS unironically.
they will scale it up eventually.

This could be useful but it's a real pain if you have to give up modern hardware features to pre order a 500 USD phone . Without modern hardware support and ideally a virtualized way to run Android apps, it's just another curiosity - you'd be better making your own out of a sbc to phone maker kit

This is a good start depending on the ROM. Stuff like LineageOS based are good , AOSP second etc. Then you need to run Magisk or whatnot and other software. Can you do without Google at all? If not, you give up a little but Y'all Store for the store and MicroG for the backenf many non Google apps rely on, is the way to go. Don't forget FDroid of course.

This helps with most corporate data gathering if you do it right, but most phones baseband is still a proprietary black box. So that's why the Librem and others are a nice start

Librem 5 next year.

Do you have brain damage? That's like saying

"Some links can see cleartext messages in your e-mail, stop using PGP for now!"

But I'm open to new info, why not use httpS? Is it HTTP-Shoah?

>microG

I'm intrigued, what does it do? I am now runnin Yalp store, no Gapps (but udemy works, just shouts at me for not installing gapps, I tell it to fuck off everytiem).

Also, one errata some people might not get: Y'all store is the Yalp store (F-droid, sideloads APKs from google).

Sent from my Nexus 5X running CopperheadOS

One issue I take is not differentiating between Android and AOSP. Android might refer to the huawei Miui bullshit or something. AOSP is purely the operating system. No gapps, no nothing.

dude. no one gives a fuck about your data. take off the tinfoil hat sometime and go outside for the first time in years.

Attached: 1507348416202.jpg (990x1200, 143K)

Damn why do they keep making ugly androids? No wonder normies buy ishits, new Mate 20 and Pixel 3 XL look like shit. Luckily P20 Pro is pretty

Does not using Gapps improve the phone autonomy?

Yeah, it's ironic that people who use the internet and hardware are worry so much about being tracked.

I've been using my phone with LineageOS without any Google apps for well over a year now and never had a problem so far: battery lasts longer, the system is snappier and the experience is just better overall. Yalp works fine for the few applications not on F-Droid that I use.
You're right about the black box baseband thing, and in fact, GSM tracking cannot be escaped even when running FOSS only. Not to mention potential hardware backdoors.
At the end of the day, there is no known way right now to make a mobile phone truly botnet-free (even dumbphones), but you can greatly reduce the amount of botnet if you do it right.

This. Summarizes the situation well.

Ub phone might be dead, but Ub touch just had an update last week or so.

I believe they have working builds for certain 1+ phones.

If you're worried about gentile nationalism outside of Italy, Germany, and Japan, then you should get inside a fucking oven.