Intel XMM7560 (iPhone Xs modem) has *TWO* x86 cores, not only a single one, and they work in tandem

twitter.com/never_released/status/1040696892831801344

>Intel XMM7560 (iPhone Xs modem) has *TWO* x86 cores, not only a single one, and they work in tandem.

THANK YOU BASED INTEL

Also best reply from David Kanter

>Sounds to me like x86 will have far greater share in phones than ARM in servers...

Attached: XMM7560.png (637x231, 28K)

amd btfo

Attached: 1522000853413.jpg (1920x2353, 335K)

Jesus Christ how terrifying.

Where were you when iPhones were knowingly susceptible to meltdown, spectrev1, spectrev2, speculative store bypass, and l1tf all on launch day?

That interesting as fuck honestly. No idea why intel tries to use x86 in fucking everything. Is it their quark design?

who the fuck dresses like that?

>NOOOOOOOOOO AMD IS BETTER!!111

Attached: 1536402285611.jpg (568x612, 66K)

my girlfriend

Attached: xoa11id9ihk11.jpg (798x1136, 76K)

She's not real lol

Japanese elementary school girls.

just like your gf

Imagine 2 x86 cores and then on top of that Intel Management Engine
Absolute state of iSheeps

she's

she's 22 baka

double the cores, double the failure...
will it be able to compete with the QC modem, or apple will have to throttle the QC modem again?

The Quark uses cores that are based on the i586, so it is entirely possible. One hell of a die shrink.

>One hell of a die shrink.
Intel Quark SoC X1000 contains a bug #71538[12] that "under specific circumstances" results in a type of crash known as a segfault. The workaround implemented by Intel is to omit in the compiled code LOCK prefixes not required on single threaded processors.[13] While source-based embedded systems like those built using the Yocto Project can incorporate this workaround at compile time, general purpose Linux distributions such as Debian are deeply affected by the bug. Such a workaround is not easy to implement in binaries meant to support multithreading too as they require LOCK prefixes to function properly.[14]

you mean, one shit of a Core.

Pretty sure that Apple engineer know better than you

My waifu

>Intel Quark SoC X1000 contains a bug #71538[12] that "under specific circumstances" results in a type of crash known as a segfault.
Which other range of CPUs have this problem? Oh Ryzen

>Having a botnet modem you know is vulnerable

Attached: 1537021560214.jpg (280x280, 15K)

>having your modem vulnerable to Meltdown, Spectre, Intel ME bugs
>having n side channels on your new iphone
WPA3 dead on arrival; obsolete by Brian Krzanich

call me when intel actually make a modem that doesnt thermally throttles down

ill wait

why the shit would a modem include ME? do you even know what ME is?

The average amdtard thinks that intel's botnet is on the cpu die like amd's psp.

that's beside my point
having an x86 core doesn't mean it has ME, ME isn't part of x86