How do we add javascript support to dildo, the most redpilled and BASED web browser?

How do we add javascript support to dildo, the most redpilled and BASED web browser?

Attached: dillo.png (1773x737, 1017K)

Other urls found in this thread:

netsurf-browser.org/
duktape.org/
netrunner.cc/
netsurf-browser.org/documentation/progress.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

idk why don't you google it or something instead of posting a SECOND thread here?

I don't know what you're talking about

>dildo
KEK

did you or did you not make this thread

nope I didn't but that looks like a cool thread

javascript is cancer. it makes everything bloated, convoluted and promotes bad web design

but I can't post on 4chinz without javascript support

that's why you block javascript on a per-site-basis.

honestly, what did you really hope to achieve by posting this thread? you clearly know so little about programming, that this is a question that you have to ask. Yet for some reason, you still want to project this inflated notion of understanding of web technologies by sperging about this super obscure browser. to what end, retard?

kek
user I just want to be able to shitpost on my less advanced machines

Is this thread for some Jow Forums cringe compilation on reddit or something?

>user I just want to be able to shitpost on my less advanced machines
yea, and there are existing solutions for embedded or older platforms, nice post tho

>leddit
You have to go back.

Attached: go back.jpg (396x382, 41K)

>xD fuck leddit!!!! theyre more gay than us!!!
ahh to be young again

Like what? Everything is a cheap shitty lelkit browser these days

>redpilled
Why do you use Jow Forums jargon and yet hate when some people express right leaning Jow Forums-esque opinions here?

*crack*
Have you ever seen one of those old school trap compilations on /b/? Back in my day, WE used to be the homo faggots.
*sip*

>Jow Forums is one person
>being this new

I mean it completely depends on what you're trying to do and what context you're trying to do it in, but you've provided so little context other than
> hey look at this cool bowser i found, its written in C xD so thats minimal and cool right Jow Forums? how do I make javascript work? im redpilled so i'm cool ok Jow Forums, be nice.
honestly, you don't seem to be thinking very hard about this

A web browser usable in the modern web that's able to run on the shittiest tier hardware than any other browser capable of using the modern web.
>inb4 what hardware
what is portability user?

Shit next to netsurf.
netsurf-browser.org/

Attached: 1520348267235.png (429x686, 79K)

*blocks your path*

Attached: MORE LIKE NETSHIT.png (1177x888, 186K)

Nice shopping.
I run AmigaOS3 builds, your pic seems silly.

Not a shop lol, even though I see the ironic nature of the situation, I just downloaded it. You can even see the shitty Windows 10 DPI adjustment over everything that's not the titlebars.
It's not that it's using any memory, it just apparently has some bug in it's memory management that caused it to error out as soon as I tried to access a page.

Not really, no.

Attached: 1529044083414.png (1055x761, 228K)

Can you post with it?
Does shitty javascript block the UI/render thread?

I could post with it without JS if I had Jow Forums pass, probably.
Else I'm blocked by recaptchashit unfortunately.

>I just downloaded it. You can even see the shitty Windows 10 DPI adjustment over everything that's not the titlebars.
There's Windows builds now? Last I checked there were none.
I'm thinking the windows version is probably the worst because of that.

So basically we are at point zero again. It needs a new javascript engine just like dildo.

It has a JS engine.
AIUI, it's mostly the DOM being incomplete at fault rather than the JS engine itself.

Specifically, they use: duktape.org/

you mean the functions to manipulate the dom? cuz if it was a cosmetic issue (aka the dom is not rendered correctly) it would still work well enough to load a captcha

We all know there is only one objectively superior browser.
netrunner.cc/

Attached: 1502320208299.png (752x614, 261K)

at any rate yeah, it sounds like a project that has at least attempted to implement a js-able dom would be easier to fix than one that has never tried to push javascript at all

Maybe, someday.
ATM they're far off.

you know
you're right

kek
looks like the retard who made that spent more time on the download page css than the browser's code

atm it's dead

*crack
L U A K I T
*sip

>pajeetkit clone
Into the trash it goes

Netsurf's engine is the third free engine, khtml derivatives and gecko being the first two.
There's more engines, but they're far from netsurf in development progress. Netsurf is not there yet, but it is already useful somewhat. Others can't say that.

Attached: 1509348884491.png (1000x1593, 1.54M)

Netscape Navigator
Make sure none of that CSS3 or HTML5 items work on your browser.

Attached: Netscape-999x599[1].jpg (999x599, 37K)

netsurf-browser.org/documentation/progress.html
Not bad.

>implying I use more than one site

well you're on Jow Forums, so there's at least Jow Forums.org and 4cdn.org, then you're apparently not using a pass, so add on google.com and gstatic.com

Yikes

It works if you add www before Jow Forums.

Nice, that fix actually worked but the perf is worse than chromium and its bugged to hell and back

breh, it's primarily designed for RISCOS, trying running chromium on that
it's not aiming to compete with "big" browsers

at that point it's barely more useful than dildo

Windows port is really new, and still really bad.
Use Linux or any of the other ports.

>designed for riscos
Not really, no. It's designed for low resources, and runs in the likes of AmigaOS3 and 4 too.
But their best platform is currently Linux.

They're at most CSS2 and HTML4 implemented, and there's some work on HTML5/CSS3 already.
This browser is no toy.

it's no links-with-pictures, but it's no firefox, either
it's a bit of a weird middle ground, not something you'd use as a main browser. the most capable browser for extremely low end systems, though