Decorating a PC case

How do you ni/g/gers place your LED strips to illuminate your case? I ordered an RGB strip from (((Amazon))) that said it was magnetic but it actually uses that shitty 3M adhesive so I have to be damn sure of the placement before I place it. Where do you guys put your strips?

Top and bottom

Bottom and side?

>pic related is my case with the LEDS just laying in there since I don't wanna use the adhesive yet

Attached: pc case.png (1643x928, 3.02M)

>Side window
>Leds
And your cablework is abhorrent OP.

Attached: 1532429354429.jpg (1080x950, 45K)

first time building a pc dude. I admit it's not the best

used long plasic strips, which hold the leds in place by their shape Left, top and right, bottom is illuminated by motherboard

Attached: IMG_20180906_121529.jpg (816x835, 149K)

wrong pic

Attached: 41000672_2754977877860956_2665642456938184704_o.jpg (1567x2015, 333K)

if your first thought after putting it all together wasnt
>"maybe i could do a better job, and all those leds make it look really faggy, i know ill ask Jow Forums, they'll surely be supportive and treat me nicely"
and instead your first impulse was to blog about how to attach your faggy stuff then maybe you don't have the autism it takes to visit Jow Forums

here's how it actually looks

Attached: IMG_20180906_115939_Bokeh.jpg (878x1580, 240K)

>UwU
>BUY ME user
ywc

Attached: MAGNET STRIP.jpg (800x800, 178K)

Out of sight.

Attached: 10220014-2.jpg (667x1000, 420K)

here's how it looks without side panel

Attached: IMG_20180906_120556.jpg (1645x1590, 800K)

>he fell for the RGB meme
Sorry, i don't have any respect for you
>>>/gtfo/

ignore the miserable faggots here. Firstly dont worry about adhesive I'm currently using blue tac, lol. Just play around and see what looks good, main thing is having the LED strips out of sight (basically the opposite to your image)

Decorating your pc just shows traits of pride which you should try to not have.

And it’s ultimately a usless practice unless you are to present it to others.
Just fucking use your money on upgrading the internals instead.

bitch I literally used a piece of strip I had from before and shoved it in the motherboard
it looks sexy af

Hey man, decorate your PC till your hearts content. Your here posting on an anonymous Taiwanese little girl froum run by the CIA.
Therefore I’m just saying that pretty lights on yer battlestation is pretty gay desu

Thanks. Here's a pic of what it looks like now, what do you guys think?

Attached: pc case 2.png (1648x929, 2.96M)

I am well aware that most people that come here are spiteful, unhelpful ni/g/gers, but I don't mind, I can ignore them.

Sometimes you do get a helpful post.

not the most flattering lighting so can't see much but pretty cool, it's not covered in 4cm of dust at least unlike mine

"finished" this last hour.
i'm still gonna put a 2080 ti in it if the benchmarks are good.
and on to decoration
i personally am gonna place one LED strip in the bottom and one in the top, glowing white.

also not flashlight bright but a weak glow.
just put it where you want it ant it looks good

Attached: IMG_20180915_165707.jpg (1188x1011, 247K)

My PC is a µATX sized, black, unlit, soundproofed monolith (define mini) sitting on an old side cabinet in the living room, making my battlestation quiet enough to hear the quiet hum of my side monitor's power supply chaning it's pitch as it's power led is changing brightness and the idle hiss of my speakers (btw any ideas on how to eliminate that? It's Audioengine A2+. My guess is a bad rectifier in the power supply, but I'm too much of a brainlet to open it up)

Are you serious

What kind of animal glue LED strips while letting several pci slots without cover.

Looks like a poor Streep club with aids hookers

I had to leave them open while I order replacement covers. I used to have a multi GPU setup for mining, but that's done now.

Look at all the manbabies complaining about muh gamer RGB, grow up fags other people have opinions, yours isn't the best one around

same color but taken with a much shittier camera

Attached: DSCN3315[1].jpg (3648x2736, 2.11M)

>decorating
When did you get the impression that there were a lot of women and children on Jow Forums? We just want our shit to compute fast. Putting rainbow lights in our cases is a waste of time.

Attached: 1437369352104.jpg (499x700, 98K)

You gay? I guarantee the number of women who build their own PCs and add RGB lighting can be counted on your fingers.

Pic related niggar.

Attached: DSCN3323[1].jpg (3648x2736, 2.09M)

I'm not gay. Thought that was the point. Maybe I'm not being obvious enough for the generation of children who needs their computer to glow the color of their ruling company.

Attached: 1445726293583.jpg (525x809, 131K)

What's that Asus thing below your gpu?

Never seen a sound card, user?

I have but it could've been a lot of things besides that.

Why in the nigger would anyone need a sound card? Don't mobos have those integrated since like 2002?

Dats actually pretty nice looking.

Sure, if you like shit. on-board sound has come a long way and made the cheap, entry level sound cards mostly obsolete, but if you're driving any decent speakers or headphones better than a pair of $5 gas station earbuds, you shouldn't be using onboard audio. Some people will claim that a USB DAC is the only correct choice, but a sound card is still perfectly valid if you don't mind paying a little more to save the desk space and keep it inside your tower.

A USB DAC is a decent choice, but only if the power is supplied from outside the system. Mine sounded like shit until I hooked it up to a hub. Even scrolling in a web browser created interference in the audio. Drove me up the wall.

If I felt the need for PC lighting I would use cold cathode, as it's less directional and softer.