AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

AHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH Dear God

Attached: 1536879236073.jpg (1200x675, 59K)

stop making fun of apple

Attached: Very_Angry.png (640x640, 129K)

Only poorfags, idiots who's think about their nose in their vision, and poorfag android users care about the notch

Attached: fish-hook.jpg (1045x2398, 77K)

Meanwhile, Poordroid phones just have useless plastic flanking the front camera.

So.. do you want the whole thing to be a screen? Cause this is clearly nitpicking from a lagdroid fanboy

>nitpicking

>wasting 1.2k on a fucking phone

For many people now the smartphone is their most-used device, so why wouldn't they want to have a really good one?

There's at least two Android phones that did it.

because 99% of those people use their phones for instagram and facebook and they'd be content with a $100 phone if they were not brand whores

People buy iPhones precisely because it lets them take better photos for Instagram that $100 chinkphones and curryphones can only dream of doing.

Has anyone actually done it for real without it being some little faggot camera that pops up from the top?

OwO what is this

fixed for you, retard

Attached: 171003_all_screen_or_something.jpg (590x354, 131K)

*baited*

Attached: Notch.jpg (1026x719, 118K)

Jam that camera, problem solved. You can't completely omit the front camera due to Google's requirements.

You have autism

>being this poor

>being this dumb

I want Apple to stop the false advertising, turbofaggot

And Instagram reduces image size, and thus quality. So, it's not about the phone's capability - it's the brand whoring.

It's "all screen" in the sense that any part of the front that can be practically used for screen space (which is everything but the camera and sensor housing at the top) will be.

This is contrast to previous iPhones and most Android phones which waste potential screen space by covering it with useless plastic instead.

You have to be really fucking dense not to understand that.

>muh megapixels = image quality

>It's "all screen" in the sense that any part of the front that can be practically used for screen space

Attached: yT3cS.png (800x433, 46K)

Are you implying that those edges are screen?

"Embracing the iPhone X Notch Isn't Difficult"
Yeah, just pretend it's an older iPhone with a fuckhuge bezel and you're good.

Attached: Screen-Shot-2017-09-15-at-11.08.29-AM.png (1248x648, 223K)

What is your point? That picture is only saying not to place touch controls on the very edges of the screen that could be mistakenly activated by the user's grip. That space is still part of the display. Are you that fucking stupid?

Wasted screen looks better than bezel, who cares lmao

I don't understand what you're complaining about. Do you want a phone that cuts off text and UI controls at the corners?

Attached: gear-s3-notification.jpg (770x577, 88K)

>I don't understand
Typical itoddler.

Or maybe you're just complaining about absolutely nothing.

this

>phones
>image quality

Get the fuck outta here

The notch is the most retarded fuckinng design decision of the past deacde. It serves zero practical purpose and looks terrible both idly and in use.

Yes, and no one would EVER want a smartphone without a physical keyboard.

>The notch is the most retarded fuckinng design decision of the past deacde
It's not though, is it

Not even remotely similar issues. Stab yourself in the throat.

It is.

Haha le epic pic! I never got the haircut thing before seeing this. 9,001 internet for you!

>t. shit taste

God I fucking hate how up their own asses Apple is about their decisions. NOBODY likes the notch, NOBODY wants the headphone jack removed but Apple does it anyway and then just repeatedly chants, "Just embrace it" as though they're fucking you raw-dog in the ass and you should just accept it.

And then shills or buyer's remorsefags come out of the woodwork to justify Apple's anticonsumer bullshit with lines like, "I'll just use bluetooth anyway" or "you get used to it pretty easily".

No other company can just cavalierly shit all over their customers like Apple does an get away with it. How do they keep getting away with this shit?

Attached: DmPZ_rhU0AI-UfJ.jpg (1200x901, 112K)

NOBODY wants a smartphone without a hardware keyboard. Absolutely NOBODY.

>some little faggot camera

It's just a selfie cam, if you are over the age of 13 yo don't need it.

I unironicly hate not having a physical keyboard and subsequently no phone has ever been as good as my Motorola Photon Q. I'd love to see slide out keyboards make a proper resurgence

Show us your account balance fag

>Wasted screen looks better than bezel

new iPhones have both a gigantic bezel AND a notch.
That's the point.

>create notch "to remove bezel"
>add bezel a year later.
And iCucks actually defend this lol.

...Yeah, that was the major complaint for years, and to be honest, I wouldn't mind a phone with a physical keyboard as well as modern specs.

What's your fucking point? Apple, who pioneered the trend of removing useful shit in replacement of their own dogshit ideas of innovation, is justified in pulling anti-consumer bullshit constantly because they also started the trend of removing physical keyboards from phones?

The point is that making grand sweeping statements about what everyone does or doesn't want or should want from a consumer device tends not to age well in hindsight.

NOBODY wants color graphics.
NOBODY wants a GUI and mouse.
NOBODY wants WYSIWYG apps and laser printers.
NOBODY wants CD-ROM.
NOBODY wants digital video.
NOBODY wants USB.
NOBODY wants Wi-Fi.
NOBODY wants a digital music store.
NOBODY wants a multitouch smartphone.
NOBODY wants HTML5.
NOBODY wants puny expensive SSDs.
NOBODY wants a tablet that doesn't run Windows.
NOBODY wants hi-DPI displays.
NOBODY wants an external PCI Express connector.
NOBODY wants untethered headphones.
NOBODY wants more screen than plastic.

Attached: tongue-6.jpg (460x276, 20K)

Actual innovations arent the same as removing shit in replace of worse shit. Bluetooth headphones, aside from ease-of-use are not better than 3.5mm jacks, yet. And right now, having a notch for literally no reason other than Apple REALLY wants you to have a notch is retarded, unneeded (as seen on a few other phones that have near-borderless displays) and right now, completely disliked by pretty much every reviewed. I know a few IPX owners who either hate their notch but buy iShit anyway or tell me that "its not that bad once you get used to it".

I dont want to have to "get used to" a poor design choice, do you?

>Apple removing shit in replace of worse shit

This. Worse shit & more expensive.

Attached: Gay Apple.jpg (500x394, 23K)