Has anyone become free of the cell phone bill Jew?

Has anyone become free of the cell phone bill Jew?

How did you do it? And what are you using now?

Attached: Choosing_a_TF2_Loadout.gif (384x288, 2.61M)

Why do you expect to get an expensive service for free?

I'm just looking for alternatives. Sms is flawed for communicating and phone calls can be done over VoIP nowadays but I'd still like to have people contact me through a number and not have to download an app

>I'd still like to have people contact me through a number
Via what infrastructure? If people are going to call you via a number, there needs to be some entity providing routing for that number, backhauling your communication data, and setting up towers for your device to exchange that data with. Nobody's going to do that for free. VoIP isn't any different unless you plan to not use a mobile device at all.

I never said it has to be free, just not a pricey cell phone bill. Using an app like LINE would let me continue to use a number as a point of contact for those that don't have the app and it's only one cent a minute. I don't talk on the phone that much so that sounds like a good deal to me

if you live in the city like 95% has wifi.

I manage without a cell plan just fine.

use prepaid service

I simply ditched my cellphone

"become free of the cell phone bill" doesn't usually mean "I still want a cell phone bill I just want it to be cheaper"

Google Voice poorfag

Cell phone bill Jew. We still pay to use cell towers in [current year]. There's non sheeny services now and I want to compare them

I tried it a year ago and didn't like it, is it better now?

Stop using your landline and get a prepaid service for your cell.

>Has anyone become free of the cell phone bill Jew?

You can't avoid a cellphone bill if you have a cellphone.

The best you can do is minimize the cost.

Stop getting subsidized phones for one thing, they lock you into high priced contracts.

Instead either buy your phone outright/wait for a sale and stick to cheaper plans that give you all that you need.

>We still pay to use cell towers in [current year]
Of course you do. They're expensive to build and maintain and they're the only feasible way to keep mobile devices connected.

>You can't avoid a cellphone bill if you have a cellphone
But i do.

>Pay 1.6 dollars a day to phone "jews"
>Be connected to the biggest information infrastructure in the history of man.
Yeah they're really leeching us for every penny

Google Voice. I use it as an alternative phone.

*phone number

>You can't avoid a cellphone bill if you have a cellphone.
Yes you can, if you're okay with only using wi-fi, not having a "real" phone number, and you own the device outright.

I've been repeatedly tempted to do this just because the "having a phone number" bit is such a pain, there's not much point to it except for letting scammers and robocallers find you.

I pay nothing and have 100mb per month full speed. I get one ad sms every 2 months for that.

Redpill me on prepaid cards

$37/mo is what I'm paying for 4.5gb data

DESU I'm perfectly fine paying $100 for electricity, home internet, and my cellphone plan combined. Here in Canada it's not uncommon for someone to pay over $100/mo just for cellphone (retards with iPhones getting raped).

lmao nearly everyone in this thread is still a phonecuck.

when will you become enlightened and DITCH THE PHONE. I've been living without a phone for 3 years now. It feels so nice and free. If I need to call someone I use Google Voice. And shortly I won't even have to deal with that botnet because I'm going to build a zerophone and have a botnet-free phone for 50 bucks. phonecucks make me laugh.

true chads don't own phones

>Here in Canada it's not uncommon for someone to pay over $100/mo just for cellphone (retards with iPhones getting raped).
I'm in the US and I know a guy that pays for unlimited data for all of his family members. $270 a month. Some people are just dumb.

Because I live in a sixth world country where people cam barely figure how to use phones as is? May God have mercy on my soul if I tried to ditch my phone.

>Nobody's going to do that for free.
Google voice.

My job gave me iPhone and pays for plan.

Here there's this telco called circles life and they give you a free 1gb sim card. My boss uses it for our organisation contact group.

Redpill me on the zerophone. How are you able to use it without a cell phone provider or Google voice?

Attached: moyashi_Ranma_Ranmachan.png (868x1228, 176K)

That's a very cute animation user, where did you find it?

I really wish I knew the source desu

I use Straight Talk. Bought the phone for $130 and pay $35 for 2GB data and unlimited talk + text. Coverage isn't bad around here. No real complaints and I can just quit paying any time.

It depends on your usage pattern. Sit down, Analyse how many minutes, SMS and data you use. These days data is the issue, so look at whether you can cover your data use with WiFi alone or if you need to supplement it with cellular data services. If the latter, how much. Do this analysis over a 12 month period.

Once you know that, you can shop for offers that match your pattern. You might get away with a prepaid service, you might not.

Depending on your country, switch carrier every 6-12 months. Carriers give significant rebates to new customers. But factor in cellphone number transfer costs and the cost for the new SIM card etc. over the duration of the new contract, so your savings don’t get eaten up by sign up fees.

Oh yeah and as said. Stay away from subsidized phones unless you’ve calculated it through properly. 99% of times, the carrier rapes you long term if you pick a plan with a phone.

Poland here, provider virgin, 30 minutes, 30 sms, 200 mb is gratis, paying only 0,5 usd for additional 1 gb every month, i don't need more cause i have free internet at my university

How the fuck is your carrier making money? Did you have to pay sign up fees or something? Or is this a students only offer?

Different guy, Those are normal prices for poland. My father pays~$15/month for 5 phones, unlimited sms and calling as well as 30gb internet.

Tracphone pre-paid, $20 every 3 months if you have no friends

/thread