Daily Reminder

Jow Forums is now as bad as, if not worse than plebbit.
>mindless consumers
>you're using it wrong
>my (shitty gadget) is better than (your shitty gadget)
>side-picking and sucking up to different entities
>gaslighting
>u are poor xd
>tripfags galore
I'm off to greener pastures.

Attached: 6f6.png (709x614, 115K)

what forums are better

None. The internet is officially dead and has been dead for a long long time. I'd say since 2008.

This. Newfags, retards getting access to it more and more, everything being congregated on a dozen sites, lack of decentralization, etc. have all killed it.

Also the state and laws against speech and freedom.

Attached: ff.jpg (1536x2048, 637K)

We just have to create our own content and communities. It's hard though. It takes time. The smartest people are contributing to the economy, not internet communities. Having a bunch of internet neets do it is difficult.

The site's completely fucking dead.
>everybody is posting for brownie points instead of holding genuine opinions
>absolute fucking hivemind and circlejerk
>retards posting about things that they don't know and then acting like they know everything about it and you're just "illiterate".

I feel like normalfags are retreating so much into their CIA nigger machines that real life will become as obsure as the Internet once was, and so everything will come full circle.

Attached: yinyang.png (540x540, 149K)

A thread had to die for this.

A thread had to die for someone posting "ARE YOU POOR I JUST PREORDERED THIS AND THAT"
A thread had to die for "I DON'T LIKE THIS FEATURE BUT I'M TOO STUPID TO DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT SO LET'S INSTEAD SAY YOU'RE USING IT WRONG"
A thread died for "PROGRAMMING SOCKS GENERAL"
A thread died for "WHAT CAN YOU DO TO GET MORE WOMEN INTO TECH Jow Forums?"
The problem isn't that threads die for shit content, it's that everybody is happy with it.
Fuck off you cocksucking nu-chan worshipper.

Attached: 1531678114740.jpg (506x604, 42K)

Modfags, don't you fucking dare delete this thread because we're allowed to have one meta thread per board.
Also bonus round:
>constant captcha AI training bullshit
>ads, ads and more shitty ads
>hiro is fucking rolling in cash
>constant influx of absolute newfags
>someone did a survey and apparently the average age of all posters here is something around 17.

>I'm off to greener pastures.
Good luck. If you manage to find one, let me know, because I haven't found jack shit yet.
>8/tech/ is filled with even more shitposters than Jow Forums has
>lainch is okay but slower than sin because everyone's circlejerking in IRC instead of posting on the board
>Other imageboards either lack an equivalent section, or they have one and it's slower than sin
>Using non-imageboards ever in the two-thousand and eighteenth year of our lord

Attached: 1519412237145.jpg (900x1260, 165K)

>Even a couple of those 50 yo boomers couldn't keep the average age over 18
yikes!

>frogshit meta-whining about the state of Jow Forums.

This is hilarious every time I see it. There are people on this board so cancerous they probably spend all the time frustrated they can't go back to the oldfag era of 2012 when all the pepe/feelguy spamming was ``fresh" and ``innovative". And now we're blessed with their opinions on the decline of Jow Forums culture.

Attached: redditfrog.jpg (500x492, 60K)

Fuck off, mate. Constant threads about how is now worse than ever are just as cancerous. It changes absolutely nothing. You just want another thing to circle jerk about.
The real solution to fight the declining quality of a board would be to post actually interesting threads. But that's too hard for you, isn't it? You rather post this very unique thread.
>Daily Reminder
Wow, I have never seen such a concept before. Just the thing this stagnating board needs. You are the savior of !

>using images to judge the quality of an imageboard
Yep, typical of the 5 second attention span of an underage normalfag.

>post thread a week ago about building an 8bit CPU with pics
>fucking 404'd with less than 5 replies

>make thread about using old hard drives to make sound effects
>also 404d

>make thread about 3d printers and how to build your own
>404d

What the fuck is "unique enough" for you people?
A shitty thread like with pseudo-Jow Forumsitics?

Attached: 1504583756496.jpg (900x702, 65K)

>2012
>oldfag
>fagdittor calling out other fagdittors
You're part of the problem. You have to go back.

His post was a lot of vague, hipsterish whining about groupthink with bad memes and clumsy use of profanity added to intensify some pretty vapid observations but I didn't think it warranted a thorough breakdown of why it was stupid.

>not able to grasp sarcasm
This thread has a pretty low bar for participation but nonetheless you're too dumb for it.

Yes, sometimes threads take off and sometimes they don't. I shouldn't have to tell you this.
The last thread about AV1 got 6 replies. The one prior to it was archived with 326.

It's not sarcastic in any way though.
>I was just pretending to be retarded.
Too bad that any only 1/100 threads are decent.
>1/100 threads being okay justifies the shittiness of the rest of the board and site

>gamergate
Pic related.
Also, tripfaggotry is at an all time low - if you were here in 2011-2012 with Sysadmin of Gensokyo and all the other anime/avatarfags that's when it was bad.

Attached: 1399424328781.png (709x636, 167K)

>2011 fag thinks he's d
>supported the clusterfuck of mod censoring and moot being a cuck

Die

Attached: ff8.jpg (1080x1294, 108K)

Every other chan laughs about Jow Forums. But they are also shit. Anywax of course there are normies here, it's one of the fucking biggest sites on the internet, what do you expect?

And instead of making it your goal to increase it to 2/100, effectively doubling the amount of worthwhile threads, you rather posted a thread to bitch about how bad everything is nowadays. Again, that really helps.

Enjoy the rest of your thread. I'm sure you'll get the attention you crave, but that your failed threads didn't provide. Not from me though. This is the last (You). Now I'm going to do something you should try as well sometimes: Hide a thread that I don't care about.

Moot was always a cuck, and what kind of censorship exactly are you complaining about?

The post is complaining about frogposters and referring to their subjective opinion of a not-actually-long-ago time being better because of the fresher frog memes. Really, you're too dumb to have opinions (or reading comprehension), so just stop.

Eightchan

>don't talk about video game related topics on /v/ take it to Jow Forums
>don't talk about it on Jow Forums take it to /v/
>don't talk about it at all

I wonder

goobergate

No shit, what do you think the board categories up there are for?
If you wanted to discuss draw distance or suck Apple's cock over Metal vs Vulcan, you can do it on Jow Forums.
If you want to discuss ethics in gaming journalism or how much you hate kikes, take it to or .

Crossboarders like you turned Jow Forums into the shitpile it is today.

Attached: 16e.jpg (903x960, 45K)

I cannot imagine what it must be like to be as clueless as you and try to go through life. How did you not get the point I just made?

>whining about women is video game related
Why are white males so retarded?

r/programmingcirclejerk is like eighty times better than the good parts of this board

You're either baiting, willingly deluded or just fucking stupid. Which is it?

NONE.

mexicangirl.jpg ?

>whining about women

Deliberate over simplification to defend kike shit? Got it. So the first?

Gaymergate was nothing except:
1. Whining about women
2. Whining about people who were annoyed with you whining about women.

Except it wasn't. It was literal bias and shilling.

lol keep crying because women don't want fuck you faggot

Ah yes, bias by a guy who didn't even review any of Quinn's games.
Face it, you just have a problem with women because you can't get laid.

g has never been anti culture like the rest of Jow Forums, just because there is 3x as many consumer threads doesn't mean shit

>t. neonazi poorfag

Ive been on this god forsaken shithole of a board for 12 fucking years and its always been a consumerist contrarian fuckfest

Quality took a big hit in 2013 and then again in 2016. Things are so bad now it's almost impossible to have a proper discussion about anything. Jow Forums used to be a much slower board and now we're approaching /v/ levels with all the chaff

Attached: GTX_480_Housefires.jpg (700x700, 145K)

The rogue janitor did nothing wrong (aside from being caught by the mods).
This pedophile is right.

>mindless consumers
Unless you're talking about when Jow Forums was a guro board, this is nothing new.