XIAOMI puts advertisements right into their settings options

XIAOMI puts advertisements right into their settings options.

Defend this shit china phone fanboys.

Attached: settinglol.png (379x484, 44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Xiaomi/comments/9g1mbc/safe_to_uninstallfreeze_msa/
forum.xda-developers.com/redmi-note-5-pro/development
xda-developers.com/xiaomi-anti-rollback-protection-brick-phone/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

now you know why thier phones are cheap as shit. Got to make money from something. Cant just give phones away and expect to stay in business.

Damn, it's a good thing I bought a Huawei chunk phone.

Install LineageOS

Ya, like it aint gonna happen to Huawei.

>what is a custom rom
>what is adaway

>not unlocking the bootloader and installing lineageos without googlel shit as soon as you open the box on any device
normalfag niggers kys

My Redmi 3s doesn't have this problem :)

I own the same Huawei for 3 years now.
It's just perfect.

pajeet intensifies

How hard is this on Xiaomi phones?

The slave labor isn't enough?

Their phones are great but the software is awful.

why are you making this thread when you already got btfo'd in or did you take that user's picture just to make this thread?

>I own the same Huawei for 3 years now.

That's why they're resorting to ads. You poorfags by cheap as fuck phones, and hold onto them forever. Enjoy being the product. Stay poor faggots.

Ok nigger you convinced me to try, i only care for battery life tho

will this lineageos shit slow down battery drain?

Aren't those phones marked up by ridiculous prices in the first place, while components are actually cheap as f?

/thread
Also, no one is defending this.

Theres a whole thread about it on Gayeddit.

There's even faggots trying to blame it on a 3rd party rom, even though OP installed the official global update.

reddit.com/r/Xiaomi/comments/9g1mbc/safe_to_uninstallfreeze_msa/

I'm using LineageOS.

I've never seen this on the xiaomi.eu miui builds. They probably removed it.

I don't have Xiaomi but from what I've read somewhere else, the Miui EU rom is less bloated than other Miui rom. If people doesn't want to use LOS or Resurrection, why not use that one?

>That's why they're resorting to ads
He never mention anything about ads on Huawei. So wtf are you memeing?

Their phone is dev friendly. Most people don't buy them because they want to use the stock rom.

>will not having googleshit phoning home 24/7 slow down battery drain
you tell me

Didn't they say they will stop allowing bootloader unlocking?

can i get around the (now) 720h wait time to unlock my bootloader?

Attached: stallman.jpg (275x183, 7K)

China is the only place in the world with real Capitalism.

Damn it's almost like you can't solve it by just installing Xiaomi.eu ROM that everyone and his mother uses or anything like that

user there are ROMs way better than Lineage

such as?

crDroid, AOSiP, Havoc, AEX, Liquid Remix... and for Pie (even if it's pretty new) ArrowOS or crDroid again.
Depends if there's a maintainer for your phone, I'm on a Redmi Note 5 which is the king of modding.

Pixel Experience

>implying this isn't just a chinkrom on a phone you imported directly from China
That's what you get when you buy phones from untrusted vendors. Your ROM is likely full of chink malware. Install LineageOS ASAP.

Im on Note 5 as well. can you link me to some resources? i am

>forum.xda-developers.com/redmi-note-5-pro/development
Browse here to find ROMs threads

>linking to that website
Fucking kill yourself

I'm sorry to tell you that you have to wait. No way to bypass the time

can i check my status somehwere? like how long i still have to wait?

You can check it on MiUnlock after you pressed on "unlock" and the operation started. It will then throw an error saying how many hours are left

This user knows.

install update

PRAISE THE CHINKPHONES

I have a Xiaomi A1 with the stock Android one ROM. What's the best custom ROM to de-google it?

Sony Xperia doesn't have this problem.

>Pay """extra""" to Apple for a phone that doesn't shill ads all over the place
>get called an applecuck who doesn't know how to manage money
>Buy chinkshit and get ads on the fucking setting page and send all my personal data back to China
>B-b-but how will they make money??

lagdroid fans will defend this

Fuck off. At least people on that site are reporting on the faggitry Xaomi is pulling, unlike the Jow Forumstards here who are happily boasting about the wonders of their china phones.

>buy chinkphone
>unkock bootloader, install custom rom
Got five days of battery life and no ads.

They're also subsidized by the government

>dev friendly
>can't downgrade without turning it into a paperweight
xda-developers.com/xiaomi-anti-rollback-protection-brick-phone/

I never defended it. I always said their software is literally botnet and adware like Windows 10. I only said their hardware is worth the price. Use some custom rom in their phones.

Their phones also exfiltrate user data back to china>720h wait time to unlock my bootloader?
They really want to steal your user data, making you use the phone for that long until you can flash custom firmware on it

>I always said their software is literally botnet
Some of their phones have been shown to exfiltrate user data back to China

It's feel good not being as stupid as you, thanks

I always say if you need cheap and well performing handset go for motorola, NEVER buy chink shit.

Motorola is owned by Lenovo, aka the chinks

Xiaomi has put ads also in File Manager, Download Manager, shit cleaner and security app and music player.

>defend this

any decent person that knows what he is doing install the xiaomi.eu rom and get done with the bloat

They do the same thing with their routers which is why you install a custom firmware.

does alldocube do this shit with their android devices?

Xiaomi phones are unusable without a custom ROM, that's how it's always been. So are Samsung phones by the way, except after GS5 they had absolutely awful ROM support so that's not really an option.

Never seen an ad on mine

I'm there as well but have to admit the camera is shit.

Thats only happens on the chinese versions of their phones. Global versions are clean of those ones.

Its what phoneposters deserve.

There have been workarounds for this for weeks now. Also, why would you even use beta MIUI 10 builds and feel the need to downgrade them?

>NEVER buy chink shit.
That isn't the same Motorola which produced those original Moto Gs. Also, don't even bother buying a phone if you don't want anything Chinese.

im new with phones
where is settings?

Attached: Question_ Does this happen because the cats dad was black and mom was __.jpg (382x417, 47K)

What phone? there is nothing there on my Mi5.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-09-16-11-27-50-493_com.miui.securitycenter.png (1080x1920, 139K)

This is the right answer

Attached: 1DAE46D9-F93F-4467-A0E2-F351DC1104C0.png (750x1334, 782K)

this is true for all roms. Your only chance is trying to see if your device has a camera "mod", which is just closed source camera app with all the shiny post processing features to get good pictures out tiny ass camera lenses.

>my phone does not have this issue
>walled garden proprietary iOS
(You)

Yet it still doesn’t shit ads everywhere unlike your LoogleGookShit LOL

>LoogleGookShit LOL
Nonsense meme-speak after frogposting. Yeah, you've got this all figured out.
>doesn’t shit ads everywhere
What kind of a benefit is this? Not everywhere? You have no option of disabling them at all genius.

>wanna use custom roms
>stock has longer battery life
goddammit

>freetard unironically shilling chinkshit knockoffs of jewish OSs
literally can't make this up
state of these commie bastards

>Buy iphone
>throw it away two years later becasue a new version came out and suddenly your iphone is slow as fuck.

It's like you don't even want mindless consumerism

>freetard unironically shilling chinkshit knockoffs of jewish OSs
>literally can't make this up
>state of these commie bastards
This is one od the worst abominations of the English language I've seen on this website. I hope you're proud of yourself.

/thread

That should be a red flag enough to avoid their brand.

As soon as they do, I move over to another smartphone, so I really dont care.

Where?

Attached: Screenshot_20180916-160914.png (1080x1920, 135K)

if you have trouble understanding a simple post like that I have bad news for you pajeet.