Is it morally wrong to kill an animal that only lives because you feed it, water it, etc?

Is it morally wrong to kill an animal that only lives because you feed it, water it, etc?

Headphone plug/jack broke off inside audio port.

None of the Bic pen, coffee, straw etc shit fits like ever soln says. I just used locktite superglue on the other end of the plug and let it sit for 3 hours. I pulled, glue didn't do shit.

I am going to get epoxy in the morning to try.

I am pissed, though, $300 headphones broken, this audio port likely fucked in a $3k laptop ALL BECAUSE OF MY FUCKING CAT. Is it morally wrong to step on a cats head in this case?

And every review for replacement cord s for my old pair of fucking radio wireless headphones says it's for this model, but the reviews say it doesn't work. And no mic with it.

I am going to kill my cat, or at least make it hiss.

Attached: mzl.hixgyfdm.jpg.png (512x512, 98K)

I like to flip my cat's ears inside out

Attached: catears.jpg (1600x1200, 137K)

Killing your cat won't fix any of your shit, you braindead sperglord. It's probably not even at fault and you're just blaming it for your own flailing around like a fucking retard.
>300$ headphones and 3k laptop
If I met your cat I would hug it and feed it a can of tuna because any damage you claim it might have caused, you deserved it and the cat did the right thing.

tl&dr: if you want to kill something, kill yourself.

>be OP
>be retarded
>can I morally kill my cat because I'm a retard?

What you want is a small "screw extractor"; they're pretty cheap. Since this is a trivial fix, why are you even considering harming your cat.

>fell for the expensive technology = better technology meme

not gonna make it

Attached: satania laugh.gif (500x491, 376K)

It's an animal you fgt. How many strays are there? Do you volunteer at the kennel and pound. Who gives a shit. If I were starving, it would not a thought to me to slit its throat to eat it. It's a goddamn animal.

>$300 headphones
>mic
>wireless
also
>$3k laptop
kys yourself OP

Is it morally wrong to shit up a board with bad threads?

did you try to suck it out? you seem pretty good at sucking

>oh no my "gaming" laptop and my "gaming" headphones broke
It's your fucking responsibility to police your fucking animal, so it's your fault. Go take your reddit spacing someplace else you underaged retard.

Attached: 1533588226685.png (1437x1080, 1.24M)

Rodrick?

>Paying more than $20 for headphones
>Paying more than $100 for a laptop

Attached: 1442069095414.png (400x400, 6K)

Well, the headphones are what 4 or 5 years old and still great or were.

The laptop has lasted me now 2 and a half years doing pSpice and Cadence and Matlab and Quartus at school and now it let's me do process engineering shit at work. Yeah, was a good a buy.

Was excessive in school, is working perfectly now at work.

First time I seen that. Thanks, going to get one. All other solns were glue and bic pens. Or to buy some little cheap metal thing for 25$ from a websitel Fuck that.

I should just 3d print the equivalent of thatt grip it thing might be quicker unless I can go tomorrow and buy a screw driver.

And yea, kinda my fault cuz I did get the plug out after an hour with a lockpick set, but my dumbass didn't go get tweezers to pull it out tried to use my fingernails and it pushed back down. Now it's in so deep, computer thinks it's plugged in so 0 audio. I don't want to drill a hole in the motherboard to get it out, so I may send it in for repair and wait 3 damn weeks for it to come back wiped.

do you have a rare earth magnet? You could probably pull it out easily with that and it wouldn't make a mess

Attached: 1438307993030.jpg (268x265, 42K)

open your laptop and push out the 3.5mm connector you retard.
replace the cable on your headphones you retard

If it were wireless, why would there be a jack stuc in the audio port you autist. I have to buy a replacement set for the radio wireless ones as I don't want to spend $300 again. $60 ok.

I could make an electromagnet easily, but would that damage anything internal?

Oh yea I didn't think of that! dumbass

That's like asking if it's morally wrong to kill a child that only lives because you feed it, water it, etc.

I don't know if an electromagnet would be powerful enough, you need one of those serious rare earth magnets that will attract some shit. It should be fine if the hard disk/ssd is not close to that port.

I don't know but I called the police so you can ask them when they show up

If you only consider animals to be nothing but meat (even your own pet as it seems), then you are a literal psychopath and should be committed.
>fgt
go back to your containment site.

>considering to kill an animal simply because the owner was too inept to keep it away from valuables

Why are white americans this degenerate?

I don't think OP is chinese.

Why are you assuming OP's race? He/She could be any race or mixture of races.

Currently munching on a delicious meaty sandwich from Jason's.
Pets are for amusement nothing more;

I think the audio port is enclosed by the motherboard, and really this laptop I need to buy a special toolset from the manufacturer to do it. Not going to risk it.

Okay, the magnet idea was good. I am going to do that. If I remember rightly rare earth is like 1.4T, ferrous is 1T, and easy electromagnet is 1.6T-2T and can be up to like 32843T if you really fuck with the magnet flux.

Okay about to grab some shit. Oh well fuck. I don't know if I have a diode to ensure no voltage spike. Well, I'll go get one in the morning along with the screw extractor.

Rest of you need to grow up. We kill dogs in my country because they are feral. Cats everywhere though. Who gives a shit

It costs less than 5 dollars to replace an audio jack and there's a million different ways to remove the piece in your laptop for nothing but since you're a consumer retard just throw them both away and buy new ones

Attached: alllife.png (610x282, 312K)

Give the cat to a shelter or something. You have no right to kill a living, sentient being just because you're too retarded to fucking fix an audio port.

It's a fucking 3.5 mm jack. If the end of the connector is accessible, solder a wire to the end of it and pull. If it's farther in there, use a needle or some shit to dig from the back.
Also quit being stupid and just solder a new end onto the cord. I really cannot fathom how people like you survive on a day to day basis.

Seriously though, give your cat to a shelter where he can find someone who will actually treat him like a living being. The fact that you're even considering killing a cat because you're clumsy and broke your shit, and too inept to fix it, is seriously concerning because that's some serious anti-social behavior.

Also
>$3000 laptop

lmao I do that to my cats and they give me this look of
>"are you fucking serious"

I've met people like you before.
They're always guys who feel insecure in some way, usually because of height, looks, or they perceive themselves as a failure in some way.
They talk about trying to run over cats they see in the road, etc, probably because they hate any sort of animal that they can't control like a dog.

Do you not have a pair of tweezers you fucking idiot

Based cat

Oh my god, the autism. Okay, I'm leaving. Jow Forums is retarded beyond belief nowadays.
Self projecting much? It's a fucking animal. Do you wear a mask and sweep in front you like a fucking a Jain monk?

Yeah, I didn't look into that.

The amount of autism is astonishing in this thread.

Sorry, I don't want to drive 45mins to go get the soldering gun and do that shit. I already tried melting a paperclip and letting solidify. I tried locktite. I've tried all I can. If locktite and solid steel is not enough, I need epoxy then.

Not sure which type of solder flux we have. Is it lead and tin? Copper? Antinomy? Zinc?

Kind of dependent on that.

You retards have never worked in a factory manufacturing electrical components/products huh I first did all the assembly shit including soldering to get a feel for it all before sitting at the control booth.

I am going to do the locktite again and let it cure overnight. DIdn't think it'd take that fucking long when every video everything I see says 5 minutes, I gave it two hours. I'll try that again, get epoxy that'll do it. Electromagnet, I am too scared about voltage spike. I don't want the magnet flux to fuck with anything and shit, I have a D cell battery, how many fucking turns of wire will that take and maybe I have a diode? I'd have to wait until Monday to have adjustable current source.

Solderig, it's dependent on the type like I am going to waste money.

A cheap little thing of epoxy is all I need which I'll go get in the morning.

Autists telling an EE what to do, ok.

Well, I'll just try curing the locktite longer than 2 hours, then epoxy, then I already ordered a screw extractor that'll be here in three days. And if then, fuck it. I'll just fucking disable that audio connection with the driver then I can just use bluetooth headphones. Though I have the radio charging stand, I kinda want to buy those headphones to use it, but that's a waste of money.

>calls anyone retarded
>can't fix a 3.5mm audiojack
>wants to kill his cat because he's such a retard he thinks melting paperclips with a bic lighter will help

Nope, I'm just observing what I find similar between all the people who openly discuss killing small helpless animals.

Tianaman square taiwan number 1 emperor's dream i disagree 1984 animal farm

You shouldn't own nice things brainlet.

It's not a cheap chinese piece of shit that I am going to lose the company hundreds of thousands and get fired. It's control systems and process engineering. Not shit you can back up and just fuck around with on any ole pos workstation you have.

Ok, you kids are idiots. I am exiting now.

>is so retarded he literally can't fix a piece of equipment he's being paid to use
Have fun getting fired you retarded brainlet

>i am going to get fired rather than spend about 5 mins fixing something easy

Nyanpasu

If you had a iq above room temp you'd know that you can take the laptop apart and push it out from the back of the port.

Attached: Windows10PLAEN.png (672x371, 388K)

I can tell your cat is genuinely disappointed in you.

This: Did you even attempt to take the laptop apart before you started trying stupid shit?

Serisouly tho, your cat is a beautiful cat, pet it for me and say "good doggo".

stfu retard

>reddit spacing
Abandon thread, everyone.

>owns a cat
>doesn't cat-proof shit or train the cat
Stop being a lazy cunt.

Attached: le trash man.jpg (352x450, 31K)

Did you ever consider that some of us here might have done actual electronics repair in our lifetime, and not just soldered to "get the feel for it"?
Your post reads like something off of Jow ForumsIAmVerySmart.

You claim to be some sort of EE, yet cannot figure out how to extract a broken 3.5mm jack from a laptop and suggest killing your fucking CAT as an acceptable action.
Are you sure you don't suffer from some sort of psychosis?

Either way just flux it with your normal tin/lead solder and it should hold fine enough to pull out. Don't come into a thread asking for solutions and then be sarcastic and unhelpful whenever someone suggests something.

OK your posts are seriously not making any sense here.
If you had critical company equipment plugged into your personal headphone in a place where your cat could damage it (?!?) you have much larger problems.

>300$ headphones and 3k laptop
it would be morally wrong to not kys

>laptop has lasted me now 2 and a half years

Attached: Cleanroom_Garment2.jpg (2709x3074, 3.08M)

>animal
>water it

Why is a mannequin dressed like that

>I took some EE classes therefore I am an EE
LOL

Kill yourself since you feed yourself. If others feed you, ask them to kill you since they feed you.

>I am going to lose the company hundreds of thousands and get fired
one or both of those things are certainly going to happen, and not just at your present job either

I am just guessing because it is in a clean-room and is required to follow clean-room procedures

I don't get why OP is sperging out. It's a broken jack in a port.

abusing a dindu cat won't compensate for your peanut brain tyreese

Keeping a cat alive is immoral.

>$3k laptop
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
GET KEKED /V/ERMIN

It's entirely your fault for letting your cat do that.
You also overpaid severely.
You should step on your own head, faggot, your cat deserves better than you.

>all these pet fags screetching about the cat when they eat meat on the daily
Hypocrites should be shot in the streets.

Nice bait but I would gladly eat cat meat if it was served in restaurants, or have a chicken as my pet if it was legal.

Your cat deserves better. Give him to a loving family if you can't learn how to not be autistic, fucking sperg.

Get soldering iron and replace the original jack.
Thin tweezers and pull it out. If that fails try opening the device and push it out from the inside, jack ports often are like tunnels (I dont know how to explain it).
If that fails, you might need replacing the port. If it's laptop we're talking about it might be easy $10 fix if it's pc or phone it could be more expensive. External DAC 50/50 chance it's either $20 or $100
Use a lot of flux and consult

you could always put it up for adoption
tons of people like cats

>having a cat
What a flamming flamingo.

Cat cucks are such retards
>dude this animal doesn't give a shit about me and my house is a mess because of it but OMG LOOK HE'S SOOOO CUTE
Get gassed

>water it
Stop watering your cat

>he cant keep livestock
What cuckhole does your shed occupy?

i have 2 cats and they both love me. The one kneads my scalp when i'm in bed at night, and the other wakes me up in the morning by laying in the slot in the headboard and purring roughly 10 minutes before my alarm goes off. They both wait for me at the door when i get home and usually respect the rule of not jumping on the kitchen table or counters.

All cats except for lions are solitary animals. They do not love you they are not capable of love. They will feast uppn your doritos dusted corpse when you die downloading the latest season of big bang theory.

Cats are not solitary, where the fuck did you get the idea from? Wild house cats are very really found solitary.

They have emotions and can be emotionally attached to a person. Love? Probably not.

>wild house cats
>wild
>house

They do all that shit to obtain food and shelter, don't fool yourself

house cat is synonymous with domesticated cat, you dumb fuck.

We get it jan, you like your "fur babies". You smell like cat piss and so does your appartment, the other tenants are starting to complain.

>domesticated
>wild

Maybe because they've been domesticated and can't handle themselves in the wild anymore

Are you a moron? Feral is state of being wild, you fucknugget.

No, feral is not the same as wild. Go feed your cats.

Edgy

I said, state of being wild you moron.
All you did was show how stupid you are and that every post made by your in this thread should be ignored. Good job on being a moron that you are.

The cat's actions are directly your fault. Killing it is only morally acceptable if you consume it to free its soul from being stuck in limbo

Attached: kot_0.jpg (680x680, 48K)

Get a fucking grip, what are you even doing letting him around electronics
Also; >3k laptop
you deserve it, what a horrible waste

>laptop is in charge of controlling stuff
alright buddy

Based cat desu

Obviously not, he's so fucking braindead he actually thinks the more expensive the laptop is, the riskier it is to attempt self repair, when 98.888887% of the time it's the opposite.

USB headphones are amped by the USB power and sound better than aux headphones for a fraction of the price.
Stop being a fucking loser and get your shit together, fucking niggers man, I swear to God they just get worse every year.

>not gonna make it

This isn't scamcoin board faggot

Kill the faggot cat, they're worthless anyway

It costs exactly $10 to have a repairman resolder a new jack on your motherboard and a new plug on your headphones. Retard sperg.

>I am going to kill my cat, or at least make it hiss.
Reported

You dont eat things you guve names to, user.

resolder or recable the plug for your headphones

get a USB DAC

ez pz

My $3k machine outcomputes your crappy thinkpad any day

>sound better than aux headphones
If the DAC in your crappy headphones is literally better than your motherboard, you have serious issues.

Attached: 8F37176C-408D-40B4-9332-10F0CE95E426.png (1026x918, 98K)

he has a point. we should be kind to all animals capable of feeling pain