Daily reminder that there will never be another phone as beautiful or functional as this one. enjoy your notch faggots

daily reminder that there will never be another phone as beautiful or functional as this one. enjoy your notch faggots.

Attached: SE_Passport_1.jpg (800x450, 35K)

Mine doesn't have a notch desu

Mines in the mail!!! So excited desu

>keyboard taking up half the front
>no LOS support
>functional
Hell no. Unless you're typing on your device 100% of the time you use it, in which case you should honestly kill yourself, it's a retarded design.

Keyboard doesn't even take up 1/4. When aren't you typing? What else are you doing?
All I do on my phone is email, text, and call. Your not playing games or browsing (((Instagram))), are you user?

W E\_/L C
L C O M E
T O T H
E N O T
C H F U
T U R E .

I hate how Blackberries in general don't go down in price over time, I'd love to have one but I can't justify the price when I can get a regular Android phone that's twice as powerful for the same money

Scoured mine for $80. Just gotta watch eBay.

Retarded aspect ratio. The Priv was a good idea, too bad they didn't make a new one

Damn, nice. I was referring to retail though, they never go "on sale"

>tfw buying a new Passport soon
I've been using a Q10 for a year now. I missed my Q10 when I used my Passport and I miss my Passport now that I use my Q10; they're both great phones.

i liked q10 design more. it looks rather ordinary in photos, but it looked amazing in reality. simple and basic design taken to another level with right materials and overall feel in hand.

getting keyone soon, can't wait

Attached: BlackBerry-Q10.png (600x600, 194K)

I love the 1:1 aspect ratio on phones. Moots the portrait vs. landscape debate, don't need to rotate your phone when you come across 9:16 videos shot by morons, other aspect ratio agnostic reasons.

Bought a nearly new one for £100 two months ago.

Best phone I've ever used, but it'll only last a year or two more due to not having Android.

I primarily browse web on my phone. I spend like 1% of the time using the keyboard - to type an occasional search query.

this is still 500euros in my country unlocked
i have a z30 but i hate the browser has no adblock and can't play webms

i wish they'd stuff android and modern guts into that design

keyboard on the key2 doesn't look nearly as good as the older designs

KEYone is pretty good and it runs OS that at least someone gives a shit about

Attached: keyone.jpg (3000x1674, 467K)

Part of me really wants to buy an old Blackberry but then I remember I use my phone predominantly for reading articles / browsing web and doing so on a Bold would give me a stroke

>Keyboard has no punctuation marks
>Only works great with English language
I would rather go back to my old Xperia Pro from 2011, where I was able to remap buttons to right alt and ctrl.

Buy a Key2 if you're considering buying a KeyOne, no point not to.

t. KeyOne owner, on the fence about a Key2 or another brand of phone. Man do I love a physical keyboard though.

are the keyboards on those things as flat looking as pictures suggest?

last time i used one was on a bold which had curved rows and more sculpted keys