What happened to open source?

What happened to open source?
There are trannies that seemingly only "commit" code of conducts and other bullshit fulltime.
Why are they so attracted to open source of all the things?
Honestly its scary shit that there are these abominations trying to dig up shit on you 24/7 and then reporting to people to remove you from projects.

Is there any tranny-free place to host open source projects nowadays?

Attached: fags.png (1790x1831, 1.41M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lynn_Conway
contributor-covenant.org/adopters
meh.schizofreni.co/random/lulz/2016/01/08/tales-from-a-gate.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Host your own repo, faggot.

Trannies are huge contributors to FOSS, and no it's not just CoC. A few days ago someone posted how a tranny did some of the math behind gcc. Do you have a single accepted pull request?

Do it yourself or keep impotently bitching :D nobody gives a flying fuck

/thread

OP's just butthurt because he'll never accomplish or contribute half of what Lynn Conway has.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lynn_Conway

Attached: Lynn_Conway_July_2006.jpg (751x1000, 178K)

why are foss trannies disgusting and not qt traps?

they want to be "real women" without having to care for themselves. Traps have to put in a lot of work to stay qt

Attached: garfield thanksgiving diet4.jpg (1600x1034, 212K)

>these are the ""people"" posting the programming socks meme

transexual freakazoids find safe space between "techy" twitter subhumans

open source is complete trash these days

>open open source developers twitter
>lgbt flag
>her/he
>onions smile

all transexual freaks should die

No. Programming socks are lewd, playful and trap. That shit is political, ugly and trans. Learn to spot the difference.
Traps wants you to drill their backdoors because you are horny for that ass and take cute photos.
A trannie would screech at you and try to get you fired for not adressing it as "her" even though it has a 3 day old bristle hiding its 5th chin

This, if they were cute you wouldn't say anything.

That's more of a comment on twitter userbase than anything else.

"Meh" responded perfectly here. Need more people like him in tech desu

>men are better than women at being women in tech

You act like a douche on twitter, with your online persona attached, and cry when you get hit? talk shit. get hit.
fuck off.

Open Source is full of nerds. Nerds become trannies because they were never comfortable as men (too hard) and they're miserable and think it'll solve their mental issues. Trannies in general are also drawn to tech because they see it as the tool to bring in the genetic Utopia where you can be anything you want with a single pill.

There's also a power element to it, where everyone has to heed every word you say, and you can end people with a single post.

>Why are they so attracted to open source of all the things?
Because those are community based projects? Which means anyone is free to send out PRs? Which means trannies are able to send out PRs too? Is it too hard to fathom?

Attached: 1519264861280.png (645x729, 62K)

can't trannies just focuse on getting buttfucked instead of puking out nonsense? they are meant to be fuckdolls, if they want to be taken serious for stuff that doesn't involve dicksucking then they shouldn't have gone onto the path of becoming an analdroid

blaming others is the only game they play
that's why they can not win
they kill themselves when they don't make transition
and they kill themselves with the same rate if not more when they making a transition

accept your gender, everything else is an ungodly thing to do

FOSS is awesome
please don't ruin it with your gender confusion shit

>said the christcuck

I just realized how lost they are

people doesn't want them
church doesn't want them or want them to change
god wants them but wants them to change first

they can only settle with like minded people
but they are view that's why they force themself on us and want society to accept them

If I'm an obnoxious peace of shit, people and society has the right to shun me, or not?

they are the people who will path a way to communism,
that's why they are protected and encouraged by so many nowadays
satan's little workers

>wants to cut his dick off and dress like his favorite anime character for the rest of his life
>tries to pass judgment on someone for being religious
I'm sorry Sylvana (Dave), that's not how this works.

I'm not a christian, but I accept it as a true way of salvation

meh is a pretty based guy, why can't everyone else be like him

bootlickers are disgusting.
prove me wrong.

Here's a list of people who gave in to these leftist mind control idiocies: contributor-covenant.org/adopters
So you should stop using their software.

Attached: Ajax and Cassandra.jpg (993x2000, 664K)

It takes some amount of mental illness to devote a significant portion of your time to do something for free that is unimportant.

I'm sure Meh collects piss bottles or counts his steps and skips on every prime number.

>be unfuckable neckbeard
>become tranny, even more unfuckable then before

y do dis

Trans "wymyn" are not women. GET OVER IT. I will say it whenever you want, and you can't fire me for it.

You can try to fight reality, but you will lose.

>I will say it whenever you want
*whenever I want
dammit

>I will review it, and accept it as long as it extends only to things that are strictly related to the project (issues, gitter, mailing list, stackoverflow, whatever), which means interactions related to it, I'm all for inclusiveness.
>It should not extend to what one has to say on their own when not talking about the project and everything related to it.
>In this case @elia saying what he thinks on his Twitter is irrelevant to the project, if he starts attacking a contributor or refusing contributions because of his views, then that is not acceptable

So much this. Keep politics out of software, for fuck's sake

>Honestly its scary shit that there are these abominations trying to dig up shit on you 24/7 and then reporting to people to remove you from projects.
Who gives a fuck if you're removed from a project? You can just fork and maintain the code on your own while merging all upstream changes. That's the beauty of open source, nobody can prevent you from using and modifying software. Shitters like you who complain about nobodies opening pull requests to projects the source code of which is available under an FOSS license are absolute waste of spaces, even worse than the trannies because at least trannies submit PRs, even if they have low value.

>curl
of course those swedish cucks

[[citation needed]]

>Who gives a fuck if you're removed from a project? You can just fork and maintain the code on your own while merging all upstream changes.
While the original -and bigger- project will keep profiting from your work and putting it on their SJW repo.

You would end up with a one-man project that nobody uses because all of your changes will end up in the bigger SJW project anyways.

>You would end up with a one-man project that nobody uses because all of your changes will end up in the bigger SJW project anyways.
Who gives a fuck? Are you one of these shitters than only write code to put on their resumes? The only code I write is code that I will use, I don't have time to maintain things for other people. SJWs merging my code is the best thing that can happen to me because then I won't need to maintain my own fork anymore, I can just use upstream.

The problem with them is that some do decent code and use it as an excuse to be assholes. It probably comes from the fact that these trannies are low t nerd males.

But uh the only people crying is the trannies, the guy on Twitter did not make one post in that thread

The reason why you see so many fuckers like this is due to the fact that snotty rich kids who want to act very retarded and have the rest of society accept it are disproportionate. The average everyday worker does not have the time to work on FOSS anymore.

>Conway
What the fuck, she's 68 in this pic. Did she get a face transplant or something?

>she

autogynoaphilia

>"Meh" responded perfectly here. Need more people like him in tech desu
Pretty surprising considering he's/was a Jow Forums user.

You know the "trannies age like shit" thing Jow Forums loves to spout? It's wrong. They typically age a lot better thanks to consistent hormone levels. A normal human could acheive the same through very regular testing and supplementing, but it's trivially easy for trannies who are no longer producing sex hormones naturally.

>A few days ago someone posted how a tranny did some of the math behind gcc
>trannies have that big IQ so it fucks up their mind
Makes sence.

>she

>we should kowtow to trannies because one (1) managed to achieve exceptional stuff

Attached: 1537000435366.png (412x594, 461K)

>she
?

\G\ btfo!

Give me a break, you can't blame me for not realizing he's a dude when he looks like a woman.

he does actually, like a testosterone-laden menopausal woman
from this we can conclude that old hag lovers are in fact gay

>contributor-covenant.org/adopters
"To add your project to the list, submit a pull request."

Let's start a FOSS project called KAT - Kill All Trannies.

Saved this post.

the real question: why is it always javascript or ruby

It's not though. Check out Leah Rowe and Coreboot.

Seriously guys, read the whole story, this guy is based

meh.schizofreni.co/random/lulz/2016/01/08/tales-from-a-gate.html

>No matter, in the end they lost in the most hilarious way, they made Opal more popular, making it known to people who didn't even know it existed, and disabled themselves by getting a gimped Code of Conduct included and making the only person who agreed with them, Adam Beynon, leave the project.

the cope is real

male skin ages slower than female skin.

I'm sure that's due to the makeup they spend their life caking on

Meh sounds based and redpilled.

trannies won. it's over.

lmao

Oh wow, he really sounds like an edgy faggot in this blog post. He had the right reaction on github though. I guess that's the most important thing.

this desu
There is still hope on github, even evidenced in OPs pic

>TIMs in my open source project?
>it’s more likely than you think

if he attracts people who don't want SJW code of cuckduct into his fork and they will contribute, then original project will have 2 choices:
leave the fork to be
or
merge the fork and risk code of people who are against code of cuckduct into their repo
this is a good strategic choice. By forking repos of projects that require abiding by code of conduct to contribute and creating non-SJW forks we can regain control over software development policies.

>we can regain control over software development policies
When will you fucktards understand that you cannot regain control over software because you never lost it in the first place? IT'S FUCKING OPEN SOURCE YOU RETARDS, TRANNIES WILL NEVER BE ABLE TO PREVENT YOU FROM MODIFYING AND RUNNING THE CODE.

With that said, I agree with the rest of your message. Jow Forums should stop bitching and start forking.

Attached: rms.jpg (530x398, 45K)

Meh is based, id say hes /ourguy/ but seeing the spergs here that would be problematic and offensive for him

The gpl was a mistake

Attached: linus_torvalds.jpg (442x293, 14K)

thanks, I was eating..

is linus torvalds a tranny?

if you dont want to date her because she has positive weight, small stubble or non-normie conforming hair color, you are hitler

Attached: file.png (371x417, 283K)

>Women are so bad at Tech that men have to Larp as them just to give them a boost

How embarrassing

>her

If she didn't have that double/triple/quadra jaw, then she'd be alright, I guess.

open open source open open source developers twitter

Of course!

Attached: linus_torvalds_socks_article.png (1013x753, 598K)

im switching to linux and getting those socks

>Trannies are huge contributors to FOSS
says it all really

sockfags cant program more than hello world and fizzbuzz in c

>have a job
>contribute to free software projects and get PRs merged
>wear programming socks
>even have a sticker with them on my laptop I use in public
Stay salty for being a basement dwelling NEET who can't even afford $2 chink socks.

>contribute to free software projects
lmao nice "achievement" commie

From my experience in writing code commercially, free software projects have higher quality of code because you end up having to have it visible to others to view and critique.
On the other hand, people working on proprietary software don't seem to give a single fuck about writing code in an consistent way, whatever their IDE spews out is their coding style.

WHY ARE THERE SO MANY TRANNIES

>one in a fucking MILLION issues is like that
It stands out because it's outrageous and should be treated as such.
>What happened to open source?
Makes methink that you're a fucking dramaqueen, as much as the attetnion seeker queers your OP image calls out.
Fuck off OP. Fuck right off. Stop being such a dramafag. Be like "Meh", not like the fuckfaces he handled like a pro.

look at his icon, he's probably a Jow Forums fag

Attached: 1535821770957.jpg (201x201, 5K)

Because computers can be used as escapism, MtF programmer is pretty much a stereotype.

Any moron can have a voice on Github or whatever by simply making an account. Therefore idiots can come out of the woodwork and spout bullshit. Medicine and finance don't really have any means of giving random retards a voice. You can't simply walk into a hospital or a large banking office and say "I am personally hurt by the lack of queer-friendly code of conduct". You would get laughed at and security would haul your ass out.

free software is freedom of thought
you need to think free to make shit up
it's another (((form))) of mind control
you either:
feel disgusted and don't want to contribute any more, usually working on foss makes you feel good, not any more
or have to police your thinking and conform to the feminazis and thought police

what does that even mean faggot? do what yourself?

Disgusting and sickening. Disordered sexual deviants should not exploit the programming community to push their agendas.
Programming should not be polluted by empty ideologies.

>have to use overly complex tools for a simple job
can't just edit an html huh, typical software justice warrior nazis
> i is coding
> i are programmer

>you are hitler
nou

Trannies need to be thrown off of tall buildings sand nigger style not be allowed to ruined software projects.

>not be allowed to ruined

>Open source

Do you mean free software?

Stallman, please go and stay go.