2009 was a bad decision

>2006, buy first Sony Ericsson W810i
>Lasts days, invincible, expandable memory, can type one-handed under table without looking at screen
>2018, own iPhone SE
>Shittier battery, shittier keyboard, shittier memory, pretty much every other smartphone is too big

PROGRESS

Attached: 1516387993458.gif (560x560, 1.08M)

Other urls found in this thread:

theregister.co.uk/2017/05/05/tablets_arent_coming_back/
itpro.co.uk/hardware/30467/tablet-sales-decline-for-the-13th-quarter-in-a-row
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>hurr I like phones so small I can't browse or read anything on them properly do I fit in yet guys? Look I even posted a cool frog lol!

Attached: ff.png (641x767, 933K)

If you can't read on a 3.8 inch screen you need an eye test. And the rest of your post is just cancer

You know the point of a smartphone is to do tasks a dumb phone can't do and do them well? Only an idiot would hinder usability on a device that versatile with a fucking mini screen.

Stop pretending like you have hawk vision. Even if you did the screen is horribly low res.

This thread is shit and you're retarded. I use my smartphone for things a normal phone cannot do. Internet, searches, purchasing, email, video, media etc. Literally everything that is far better served with a larger screen.

If you don't use your phone for those things, why even have a smartphone? Just go get a dumb phone.

Attached: ff4.jpg (1080x1136, 111K)

>Internet, searches, purchasing, email, video, media etc.
I've owned "dumbphones" that could do those

this
No, my SE is more than large enough to do all of those things. The trend towards large phones is fucking stupid and mainly so materialistic chinks can wave around their status symbols. Not once did I think 'gee I wish my screen was twice as big so it wouldn't fit nicely in my front pocket' when I owned an ipod touch.

kys zoomer filename avatarfagging NPC

Not every phone larger than the IPhone SE is a Mi Max style giant.

Don't fucking be pedantic it can't do any of those things to a usable degree you and I both know it. I've had plenty of dumbphones.

Its not stupid, and most people would agree. People outside of a very small percentage of you apparently baby handed little kids on shitholes like this board.

>hurr NPC muh flavor of the month neo4cuck meme

just buy a good phone with a good keyboard

Attached: key2.jpg (840x560, 99K)

wrong, only chinks and nerds want large phones

>too big
t. handlet

No. Literally every market has moved towards larger phones. Because they're fucking better.

You people and your old good new bad mentality, old smartphones weren't as good as you remember. Go try and use one now.

No reason to keep a shitty small screen when we have far better screen tech and phones can do so much more. Give some real estate to allow them to actually be used.

I’m guessing you don’t leave your house much and certainly don’t run, because it’s not nice having a giant brick next to your thigh. If I wanted ‘muh screen real estate’ I’d use a damn tablet or an actual computer. Anyone who games or watches movies on their phones is a chink, a fag or both

Its the opposite you retarded. Nearly everyone in every single market has decided in larger screens, seems like you're the one not leaving your house.

It isn't difficult to have a phone with a 5.5 inch screen in your pocket. Its barely fucking noticeable and I'm only 5'9". You must be the most pathetic "man" ever to have issue with that.

Leaving the house is an ever bigger argument for a bigger phone. When you're away from main devices that are more usable a larger screen makes the phone that much more capable as a light weight replacement.

you can't even spell let alone construct a convincing argument. No one wants big phones the market just decided to inflict them upon us

chinks and women*

fixed

>muh real estate
that's why you get a tablet, poorfag

>no one wants them
>the market inflicted them on us

You're really stupid aren't you?

Tablets are dead you retard. Why have two devices when one bridges the gap?

Again. The market easily shows this. But I shouldn't expect fat neckbeards here to understand that.

>that's why you get a tablet, poorfag
this. Who the fuck WANTS to use their phone for things that require a big screen? If I'm going on a long journey or sitting in an airport for hours I'll just bring a tablet rather than spend the remaining 364 days of the year lugging around a literal brick

your brain is dead, cuck

>muh market
nobody cares about yellow subhumans

>tablets are dead
No, they are not, you spastic. The only people causing demand for big phones are chinese rats who have all the money. Actual humans want a 4 inch screen with decent battery life.

>hurr I don't get basic market function so I'll say no one wants something and ignore facts

>no they aren't

Look up the fucking numbers you stupid nigger. Only the iPad sales and tablet use is down massively.

take your pick of the numerous articles like this:

Next time don't talk out of your ass like every other stupid fuck here.

2007 also started a cultural decline which will only end with the return of Jesus Christ. It's safe to say the iPhone is satan's greatest ever trick

the fact is that chinks are subhumans

5.5" is the perfect size for a phone.

>posts subjective alarmist article from a shit website as if it means anything

4.7" *

itt: chink

Attached: 40F63F1000000578-4558612-image-m-41_1496232359291.jpg (306x446, 28K)

Like I said you stupid fuck take your pick

techcrunch.com/2017/03/21/what-happened-to-tablet-sales/

Youre so fucking stupid sitting here insisting against a fact that's been accepted for a year or two at least. Its objective fact you can look at fucking sales.

>that's been (((accepted)))
not by me

>techcrunch
can I join your meal-replacement startup?

Attached: 1495790638858.jpg (399x385, 29K)

>I don't accept facts! So they aren't true!

Just kill yourself. You won't pass this off as "I was pretending to be retarded".

Search it you stupid frog posting newfag fuck. Hang yourself.

itpro.co.uk/hardware/30467/tablet-sales-decline-for-the-13th-quarter-in-a-row

All from front page of a simple search of tablet sales down. Fucking shoot yourself dumb 15 year old fuck.

Done with you retarded niggers. Sick and tired of the amount of newfags and underage here.

tablet sales are down because everyone already owns one, dipshit. Nothing to do with people wanting chinkphablets

>he thinks this has anything to do with people wanting big phones
No one who isn’t yellow or mentally ill wants a big phone, now that’s a fact for you

Yeah just like how phone sales are down because everyone owns them? God you're a fucking stupid faggot. That's taken into consideration that doesn't account for the drop.

Now I actually am done. No facts, no logic, no sources, nothing. You just sit here spewing literal falsities out of your ass.

yes, literally. this is precisely why phone sales are down

Except phone sales aren't to the degree of tablet sales at all. Not even comparable.

>hurr I'm a pedophile
kys