Is it just me or is DISCORD some fucking unintuitive piece of shit?

Is it just me or is DISCORD some fucking unintuitive piece of shit?

Every time when I look at a tutorial on how to do something and it involves DISCORD I ragequit

Attached: brainlet6.jpg (392x379, 23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

feedback.discordapp.com/forums/326712-discord-dream-land/suggestions/31661170-alt-f4-minimizes-to-tray-instead-of-closing-discor
support.discordapp.com/hc/en-us/articles/210298617
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>having to look up tutorial on how to use the most normie friendly IM/VoIP service whose main selling point is the ease of use

>main point is ease of use
>new users who enter of these shit threads have no idea what is going on
>everyone defines his own "roles"
>no idea who can post and why
>"""""""user friendly"""""""

Where the fuck else am I going to get my gay erp hours

>press Alt + F4
>it closes, instead of hiding to tray
>can't change it
it's a fucking chat - it's supposed to be running all the time, just not always among active windows, how come devs are so retarded?

It still does run in the background you fucking brainlet. Just look at the discord icon in your system tray. That means it's still running.

It doesn't, at least when I last used it several months ago: feedback.discordapp.com/forums/326712-discord-dream-land/suggestions/31661170-alt-f4-minimizes-to-tray-instead-of-closing-discor
Had enough of this bullshit and switched to something else

Attached: 4t3er.png (704x148, 13K)

Use IRC.

This

Irc voice chat

don't invest in it, they will eventually block you until you give your phone number

ok, there's mumble for the voip but what could replace their perpetual chat?

Record your voice on vocaroo (or upload somewhere)
Post link in IRC chat

IRC voice chat
Fucking zoomers...

actually nvm, irc could work fine coz chat is mostly garbage and if something has to be seen by everyone it could be put as a topic

just use tox nigger

the reason discord is the zoomer communication of choice is because it's so easy, how do you fuck this up?

How do you format text? Bold, italic, underlined. How do you post quotes? How do you post code blocks?
You can do all of these, and all require you to know the syntax for it.

I'm not a GAYmer, never used it and then when I want to install some piece of software suddenly a zoomer thinks it's a good idea to post THE DOCUMENTATION on how to do things ON DISCORD

W
T
F

I don't know what it is or how it works, sorry, zoomer.

I was about to berate you because help tells you how to do all that but after starting up discord for the first time in months they changed help to some search box which sucks dick.

I guess search for it on the website

it's literally boomer proof

>30 year old boomers can't use discord

support.discordapp.com/hc/en-us/articles/210298617

> minimize to notification area
Stop asking for things that violate basic OS UX.

>discord

Is this what Discord's target audience was for?

How long before discord goes full SJW also
>be nitro
>still have the deal with role pings and cant block them without betterdiscord which breaks almost everyday