How can you people type so fast

I've been typing for 10 years and get 39wpm, baka

Attached: download.jpg (275x183, 9K)

>wpmlet
I get 130wpm without even trying, 150wpm if I really focus

I learned to type talking to my asian gf on msn messenger

I can do about 85 Max, but i think that if I want to get into the tripple digits I would need to relearn how I type. I notice on my right hand I barely use my ring finger at all and only use the pinky to shift. Also trying to use my thumb for the space bar might help so that I can dont have to use my pointer finger for as much.

Attached: IMG_1732.jpg (540x375, 29K)

i can only type fast because i played a lot of gayms as a teen. you need to type fast to shit talk

>your'e better than 91.24%
BULLSHIT! This is like those free online IQ tests that always give you 130+ to make you feel better and more confindent about yourself. I cannot be fooled. I am a brainlet and a snail typer and you cannot convince me otherwise.

Attached: asdasd.jpg (557x138, 11K)

>typing for that long with no noticeable improvement
Are you an NPC?

>10 years
>39wpm
wtf senpai

Attached: Screenshot_20180908-210625.png (720x1280, 116K)

yeah maybe my brains too retarded to type fast

yeah most people type very inefficiently coz of poor habits they picked up.

on average i get about 95 wpm or so. Learned how to touch-type in high school and it stuck with me ever since.

Does anyone else completely ignore the right shift button when they type?

>right shift button
Right fucking shift button? Do people seriously do that or am I being memed on

Not him but I always used caps instead of left shift but I can still get around 140 wpm qwertz, seems retarded but it works for me

I average around 65 unless I keep practicing for 10 minutes beforehand. Full touch-typing.
>tfw slow even with correct technique

Attached: 1_74_370_370_0_68_0_10.png (305x352, 7K)

Get into a heated argument in Jow Forums while at the bump limit. Your anger and autistic desire to be right will force you to increase your WPM.

You'd be surprised at how many people out there are actually terrible typists.

I type 70-80wpm using only my index fingers. I tried to learn proper touch typing but I couldn't hit key combinations even if my life depended on it.

I type at like 150 WPM.

>how can you type so fast

I've spent a lot of time on computers since my teenage years.

>all those hours in AIM chatrooms
>all those hours in Yahoo chatrooms
>all those hours spent on MEEBO
>all those hours spent on habbohotel
>18-23 yrs old
>all those hours spent in cancerous ass Skype group chats from /soc/

I've had more than enough practice. I don't even think I type fast though, at least not until someone mentions it.

I bet you're right-handed, because I do the same shit with my left hand and my speed and technique is almost identical to yours, just mirrored. And I use my thumb for the spacebar.

aderall and cofee makes me type 100 wpm

I cannot imagine anyone under 30 years old in a first world country casually scoring below 70 wpm. Are you mentally handicapped?

Attached: 2345092834508.png (284x370, 29K)

>an
Are you a NPC?

120ish WPM here.

I owe a lot of my success to trying to communicate in FPS games before voice chat was common. Typing out frantic messages for help at Bombsite A in DE_Dust when the rest of the team rushed tunnel. Couple terrorists with AKs really motivates those fingers to move.

lol nah bro, idk why im so slow

kek, I love beating these poos. These are the people who are supposed to take my job, huh?

Attached: 2349860238942.png (1088x649, 45K)

average speed for non-touch typists is like 38
average for touch typists if about 60

>tfw top 1% of typists

Attached: 908t080t8e0923450.gif (375x375, 179K)

Unless you're planning to become a secretary, I don't know why you'd need that skill.
I can type reasonably fast, but the vast majority of the time I'm thinking about what and how I need to type, so it's hardly helpful anyway.

Attached: 1533394136715.jpg (474x330, 23K)

I once put 4500 words on paper in four and a half hour during an exam. This is four and a half hour where I also took breaks to smoke a ciggie or three and take a piss.

Amphetamines help with writing.

Try software that teaches you to touch-type. You'll see a big difference in a few weeks.

50 words per minute, I thought I was faster

This.

>my hands when I need to explain to some dumb fuck the long term detrimental effects of Oblivion's horse armor DLC at 679 posts on page 9

Forgive the mistakes, I got fat fingers.

Attached: 2018-09-16 19_09_30-Typing Test English - 10FastFingers.com.png (305x386, 14K)

Wrong.

110 if I cut my nails but I have a 5.8 inch penis

Seriously impressed. I only type 80 wpm, and at work I'm faster than average.

even forcing myself to type slow i get 48wpm

do you chicken peck or something?

This is my generally about my average... No matter how hard I try, I can't seem to get any faster lmfao

115~wpm here

I became a faster typer when I just set my mind just a couple steps ahead of the cursor. Meaning I think about the next letters of the next letters in advance and my fingers function automatically.

Thats insane, as somebody whom has used computers for 20 years and worked as a typist a decade ago for 5 years, i just got 73wpm with 98% accuracy on www.typingtest.com It put me in the middle of fast, before professional and after fluent, it says the average touch typist is 59wpm.

With practice and actually typing again as im sure im a little rusty, i doubt i could push past 90-100wpm.

There's nothing wrong with the house armor pack DLC tho

Attached: 1519414424193.png (305x352, 7K)

Don't worry, anything past 100 wpms is useless anyway, my thoughts can't actually keep up with my typing speed and I often need to pause during a sentence, so my "functional typing speed" is probably around 60 WPM. I can only push it so fast when I type things I'm hearing or reading and don't have to think, and how often do you do that really?
>woo I can type a google search 0.1 seconds faster than the other guy

i can type at ~120wpm because i grew up with computers, sacrificing my social life, mental health and pretty much any chance to get a gf.
it wasn't worth it.

ITT: Retards who think typing tests that make you type all lowercase no punctuation easy words are good indicators of true WPM

The numbers are just used as a penis-measurement tool, they're irrelevant by themselves and only useful when compared with others. Someone who writes faster than someone else in lowercase will write faster than him in uppercase too, the numbers will just be lower for both.

I didn't know how to touch type until I switched to Dvorak and relearned touch typing around age 15. Went from about 40wpm on qwerty to about 80 on Dvorak in a month or two. Can do 100-110 now (6 years later), but I press the space bar with my left index finger, so I'm switching to using my left thumb and I'm hovering around 85wpm for now

Same here. I just have slow fingers. I can't sweep pick either.